WF Help the Horses
cheyanne adams

United States

#317 Nov 13, 2013
We care for our animals just fine just bc you don't know shit about horses don't mean ours isn't taking care of bc they are its not exactly our fault that our barn blew away dumbass and when it flooded we left the gate open so they could go in the hallway where it wasn't flooded they chose to stand in it we gave them a choice so keep talking shit when you don't know the whole story you have the smarts of a two year old actually no.a one year old bc even a two year old would know our animals our healthy
Wow

Herrin, IL

#318 Nov 13, 2013
Your language is disgusting and unladylike ! You have a child? Use your head and be an example, watch your mouth, you are a mother .
truth

Windyville, MO

#319 Nov 13, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Crystal Hudson aka Crystal Meth is the one who started all this. She is the one who needs harassed by DCFS. She acts like she saved Mekenna from a horrible family yet she is smoking meth herself. Not to mention the elderly abuse towards her great grandma till she died so she could have her house.
Haha didnt expect to see a post like this on this forum. The meth part is so true though! She has bought many boxes for Lexie who is a good example of an addict who has all her teeth. Just goes to show as long as you take care of yourself the signs wont show.
cheyanne adams

United States

#320 Nov 13, 2013
Wow wrote:
Your language is disgusting and unladylike ! You have a child? Use your head and be an example, watch your mouth, you are a mother .
I don't cuss around him thank you and I can talk how I want
well

Johnston City, IL

#321 Nov 13, 2013
cheyanne adams wrote:
We care for our animals just fine just bc you don't know shit about horses don't mean ours isn't taking care of bc they are its not exactly our fault that our barn blew away dumbass and when it flooded we left the gate open so they could go in the hallway where it wasn't flooded they chose to stand in it we gave them a choice so keep talking shit when you don't know the whole story you have the smarts of a two year old actually no.a one year old bc even a two year old would know our animals our healthy
oh hell,liar,you never had a barn there .those half assed stalls were put up but you damn sure never had a barn blow away
Good

United States

#322 Nov 13, 2013
By the way Crystal,saved your horses from being ran over last yr. Why accuse her of using Meth? She is a good person.
cheyanne adams

United States

#323 Nov 13, 2013
Idk who crystal is so I never said anything about her? And actually yeah we did we had 10 stalls it was actually a nice ass barn till it did blow away you can call me a liar all you want but that wont change the facts. Just goes to show you don't even know us your just on here talking shit to something you have no clue about just what other ppl say oh hey guess what ppl lie ain't no one on here knows us they just like to talk shit bc you have nothing better to do your stupid bc we did have a barn haha you don't know shit!:)
Yikes

Herrin, IL

#324 Nov 13, 2013
I am just reading this thread and realizing how poor our educational systems are around here.

Or should I say:

"Yall no i been redin whut you sayz and yall dont know nuthin i been shore of it!"
Good

United States

#325 Nov 13, 2013
Lol yikes. Those horses have been without shelter for years miss. Now whats your excuse?
horses

Herrin, IL

#326 Nov 13, 2013
I think I can answer for her:

"yall don't no shit. them horses is suposed to live outside cuz that is what god made horses four and you probly no too because i bet you live outside like you are homeless and you don't no shit so just shut up! Like may be you are the one on meth? I aksed my horses would they like to come inside and thay said no thank you clear as a bell and don't you tell me they didnt! You don't no my horses and what they want to do or not and some of them are sad becuz of the meth heads and just don't no what to do with themselves!"
cheyanne adams

United States

#327 Nov 14, 2013
Good wrote:
Lol yikes. Those horses have been without shelter for years miss. Now whats your excuse?
I don't need no excuse bc even when we had a barn they chose outside maybe if you had a horse you'd know a little more about them but prolly not bc you don't know how to listen to what horses tell you or what they want ours have it easy we feed them water them and care for them by giving them everything they need when a couple hundred years ago they were used to plow over feilds haul wood and all kinds of shit before there were cars they were used everyday to get ppl where they needed to go that's how they were built so maybe you need to go read a book about horses learn a thing or two we barely ride and give them everything they need but yet we abuse them? Ha I think not they are healthy living animals and they are happy to be ours hell some owners hit and beat there horses bc they piss them off or they don't do what they say ask of them to do so they beat them our horses are greatful to have us ad there owners but I can't say the same for half the ppl on here talking shit who prolly don't care for there own damn horses so why don't you go learn a thing or two about horses before talking shit
cheyanne adams

United States

#328 Nov 14, 2013
horses wrote:
I think I can answer for her:
"yall don't no shit. them horses is suposed to live outside cuz that is what god made horses four and you probly no too because i bet you live outside like you are homeless and you don't no shit so just shut up! Like may be you are the one on meth? I aksed my horses would they like to come inside and thay said no thank you clear as a bell and don't you tell me they didnt! You don't no my horses and what they want to do or not and some of them are sad becuz of the meth heads and just don't no what to do with themselves!"
and thank you
Question

United States

#329 Nov 14, 2013
If you know so much about them, why we're they eating,bark off the ? Why no water when it,was freezing? Why we're they standing on freezing water? They are domestic animals. They depend on you. Smh. I do own horses. I can tell you they we're never treated like yours are.all the excuses in the world,won't change the fact those are abused horses. Why we're they eating bark off the tree????
Question

United States

#330 Nov 14, 2013
Horses, go get a GED. Gheez!
cheyanne adams

United States

#331 Nov 14, 2013
They eat bark bc there bored they had plenty of food it will even say that in a book and they chose to stand in the water we opens the gate and closed off yard so they wouldn't get out but they chose to stand out there they had plenty of water our horses wasn't the one without her horses wasn't our responsibility. And there was dry spots out there so they wasn't actually standing in the water and I feel sorry for your horses bc you don't know anything about them.
cheyanne adams

United States

#332 Nov 14, 2013
And how would you know what my education is you stalker!!!
horses

Herrin, IL

#333 Nov 14, 2013
cheyanne adams wrote:
<quoted text>
and thank you
Oh good lord! Did you really think I was being serious and trying to defend you? My last post was a satire of the way you have been talking to people! You want to know why people question your education? Go back and try to read your own posts!
well

Johnston City, IL

#334 Nov 14, 2013
cheyanne adams wrote:
They eat bark bc there bored they had plenty of food it will even say that in a book and they chose to stand in the water we opens the gate and closed off yard so they wouldn't get out but they chose to stand out there they had plenty of water our horses wasn't the one without her horses wasn't our responsibility. And there was dry spots out there so they wasn't actually standing in the water and I feel sorry for your horses bc you don't know anything about them.

The woman that had her horses out there stood in the store and told people that she rented property from you and and you were supposed to pay half of the cost of building a barn,she said she gave you people several thousand dollars for her half of the barn,after you gave her an estimate from a place in Marion. if you took her money and didnt follow through with the agreement you are at fault for her horses being without shelter.She also mentioned that she paid the feed bills for your horses for quite sometime,because you couldnt afford the feed? either you are a liar or she is/in any case those horses were all neglected.,that woman is to blame for allowing her horses to remain there in those conditions too.
Question

United States

#335 Nov 14, 2013
Neither one of these girls can be believed. And how did Melissa get thousands of dollars? She could of when she was a Clayton, but was divorced from them a long time.Cheyenne, to many of us saw how those horses we're treated, so give it up.go take care of you child,and those poor horses Stalker? No. People who care? Yes!!!!
cheyanne adams

United States

#337 Nov 14, 2013
She didn't even give us a sent she couldn't afford it. Go to hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elaborate 24 min Tommy Fromdabloc 1
Jail burd 52 min Friendo Palrissian 14
Lisa bohl (Nov '15) 4 hr Mason 21
Mike mason 5 hr DEAD GEEZ 69
kimmy pregnant again 6 hr Ntheknow 21
Curious about Bearcat football (Aug '16) 17 hr Timcheatum 65
Clan Wed Jeepsaysblingbling 3

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance