WF Help the Horses
wow

Marion, IL

#295 Nov 7, 2013
cheyanne adams wrote:
They have always been five they weren't skinny or anything we did take care of them no you cannot find them you stupid ppl you couldn't find a cow in a hay stack
You need to back off and stop calling people stupid,everyone wanted these horses out of the weather, fed and watered,you chose to live like you did,but the horses had no choice."You know" the way they are being taken care of is not right.Shut up and stop or I will post where the horses are. I do know where they are and will tell people where the horses are with no haystack.Take care of your horses better than you take care of yourself and your kids
I believe

United States

#296 Nov 7, 2013
Amen Wow.
Yeah right

Herrin, IL

#297 Nov 7, 2013
cheyanne adams wrote:
And we have had horses all our lives never had this problem before so stay out of it you don't know shit about horses obviously
You dumb little fool!! You do not have a clue how to take care of yourself let alone those horses! No one would let those poor animals stand in water that has frozen around their hooves and legs! Let alone not feeding or watering them right! Do you have a vet and farrier? Do they have their shots? Wormed? I bet not! You are too dumb to come in out if the rain!
Rescuers

United States

#298 Nov 7, 2013
You we're told to move them or lose them. We know exactly where they are.Now lie somemore!
cheyanne adams

United States

#299 Nov 8, 2013
We know where they are but you guys don't and its none of your busbess yes they been wormed have there shots are you stupid lol you obvipusly don't know shit about horses if you can't tell they had all that shot done and yes we have a ferrier there hooves and the rest of there body and health is none of your damn business thank you and the water wasn't that high are you blind lmao they were in perfect health haha
Ralph

United States

#301 Nov 8, 2013
cheyanne adams wrote:
We know where they are but you guys don't and its none of your busbess yes they been wormed have there shots are you stupid lol you obvipusly don't know shit about horses if you can't tell they had all that shot done and yes we have a ferrier there hooves and the rest of there body and health is none of your damn business thank you and the water wasn't that high are you blind lmao they were in perfect health haha

Some one can't spell. Dumb ass
cheyanne adams

United States

#302 Nov 8, 2013
Hahahaha I can spell perfectly fine I got an A in that class idiot and well I only have one kid he's three months thank you and he's perfectly healthy I bet I take care of my son better than you take care of your children and I take care of my self just five not that it's any of your business lol and no my horses are healthy and you have no fucking clue where they are so why don't you just Stfu leave me my son and my horses out of your dumb ass mouth when you don't know shit when you don't know how to take care of your own self or your animals yeah I bet most of you ppl that'd been talking shit live right down the road and your horses are skinny af my horses are perfectly healthy so stop falsely accusing shit when you know nothing bet you guys don't even know how to ride or groom or even feed your own horses at least we know and we do a damn good job of it thing is all your stupid comments are actually pretty funny you know why? Bc I know its not the truth I know there all lies that ppl tell bc you all have no life and nothing better to do you don't know anything your just trying to make tour lives better by talking shit what your bf break up with you or you fell on your ass and got hurt so you meddle in other ppls lives to make you feel better over your own pathetic problems lmao this shit is halarious grow the fuck up dude I'm 18 and more mature than you ppl when your like what 30 or 40 hmmmmm yeah I think no I know you need to grow up if there was really something wrong with the way we do things or how we take care of our horses they would have really done something about it but yet they never did so therefore there was never anything wrong in the first place. You all are pussies anyway putting fake ass names to comment on not your real name just shows how much better I am then you are so grow up get a life and stop talking shit when you can't back your shit up
False

Bartelso, IL

#303 Nov 8, 2013
cheyanne adams wrote:
Hahahaha I can spell perfectly fine I got an A in that class idiot and well I only have one kid he's three months thank you and he's perfectly healthy I bet I take care of my son better than you take care of your children and I take care of my self just five not that it's any of your business lol and no my horses are healthy and you have no fucking clue where they are so why don't you just Stfu leave me my son and my horses out of your dumb ass mouth when you don't know shit when you don't know how to take care of your own self or your animals yeah I bet most of you ppl that'd been talking shit live right down the road and your horses are skinny af my horses are perfectly healthy so stop falsely accusing shit when you know nothing bet you guys don't even know how to ride or groom or even feed your own horses at least we know and we do a damn good job of it thing is all your stupid comments are actually pretty funny you know why? Bc I know its not the truth I know there all lies that ppl tell bc you all have no life and nothing better to do you don't know anything your just trying to make tour lives better by talking shit what your bf break up with you or you fell on your ass and got hurt so you meddle in other ppls lives to make you feel better over your own pathetic problems lmao this shit is halarious grow the fuck up dude I'm 18 and more mature than you ppl when your like what 30 or 40 hmmmmm yeah I think no I know you need to grow up if there was really something wrong with the way we do things or how we take care of our horses they would have really done something about it but yet they never did so therefore there was never anything wrong in the first place. You all are pussies anyway putting fake ass names
to comment on not your real name just shows how much better I am then you are so grow up get a life and stop
talking shit when you can't back your shit up
What in the hell does all that even mean? I can see is your punctuation is clearly lacking as much as your ability to care for the horses.
Rescuers

United States

#304 Nov 9, 2013
Well dumb girl, you have something to hide or you wouldn't be taking up for yourself now would you? I will go to every topics and ask where those horses are. We will find out.
cheyanne adams

United States

#305 Nov 9, 2013
Are you dumb everything I said makes perfect since and no I have nothing to hide thank you and like I said my horses are healthy and go right ahead ask away bc we told no one where we sent them dumb bitch try and find them bc at the end day I'm better than you low life bitches and you know nothing about me my family or my horses so go fuck off :)
cheyanne adams

United States

#306 Nov 9, 2013
And by the way topix is spelled with an x not cs and if you can't make since of what I'm saying or how I abrieviate things just shows how stupid you all really are :)
Rescuers

United States

#307 Nov 9, 2013
Well, I talked to a Ex family member of Mrs. Clayton. He knows where they are smart but. So keep talking! And you had to look and see how to spell topics. Because your not to bright. Just all mouth!
Good

United States

#309 Nov 12, 2013
The miniature horses are still I. The barns. We need to get them out of there.
cheyanne adams

United States

#310 Nov 12, 2013
Haha you can't make us move them. There's nothing wrong with them :) so suck it
Good

United States

#311 Nov 12, 2013
No you suck it freak.you better camp there or they are gone. :-)
sohmmm

Mulkeytown, IL

#312 Nov 12, 2013
The poor minis never get out if the barn? Very unhealthy!
Good

United States

#313 Nov 12, 2013
They could care less if they get taken care of. They are morons!
cheyanne adams

United States

#314 Nov 12, 2013
Haha like Im scared of your bitch ass and dumb ass they are in the stall are you blind? You know you don't keep them in the house stupid
False

Bartelso, IL

#315 Nov 12, 2013
cheyanne adams wrote:
And by the way topix is spelled with an x not cs and if you can't make since of what I'm saying or how I abrieviate things just shows how stupid you all really are :)
No, we can't make SENCE of shit, nor how you ABBREVIATE things. Stupid.

If you were as concerned with taking care of your animals as you were by MISERABLY FAILING at your attempt to be wise, this thread wouldn't exist.
False

Bartelso, IL

#316 Nov 12, 2013
Did you catch that? Sense? Since? Since? Scents?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fake people 1 hr Why 10
carol wiggins 1 hr smarter 20
Morthland College - what's the point? (Jul '14) 3 hr Concerned 28
Kim ingoldsby has another std Wed Real talk 4
Tony Granfeldt Tue LalalaLoser 6
Poor poor Kimmy Tue Real talk 181
Robert Withrow (Mar '12) Jul 25 Giggles 44

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance