Murphysboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Whiskey wrote:
you people no nothing about me know nothing about me I can spell as good as anyone who has nothing better do do than put there noses where they do not belong because their lives are so boreing you people have no idea what I feed my horses.
It doe not take a rocket scientist to see when those horses have hay. You apparently don't know that hay is the staple in their diets that not only keep them warm it keeps gut function working properly along with plenty of proper water. According to weight each horse needs approximately 50lbs of hay a day and almost constant eating so their body works properly. Last night my horse who has free access to the barn kept whinnying until I went out and put some hay from his round bale into the barn so he could get out of that horrible cold wind. Normally weather does not bother him but he has lost a lot of his winter hair. Did you make sure your horses were properly taken care of last night?
lookagain

Murphysboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

The 50lbs was s typo. A horse whose NORMAL body weight is 1000 lbs should have at least 20 lbs. of hay a day.
Legion

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Chance of rain Thursday !!! Time to bitch about the horses....
Whiskey

Roxana, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Go ahead and start BITCHNG if it will make you feel better.
4 shore

Murphysboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Someone needs to check on the horses, they have nothing to eat but plenty to drink.
Investigate the harasser

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

After reading these threads, I believe the woman who is going through the divorce should be charged with harassment and slander. Obviously she is making a stir and repeatedly harasssing these folks with her friends to cause trouble. Somebody should investigate her mental health and call DCFS on her to make sure HER kids are safe from her since she has so much anger and hatred, that cant be healthy for her kids. You know there's only so many times the state is going to put up with her calling in and her so called friends calling in before they take action into their own hands and press charges on these people. I say do it, keep calling on these governement agencies, who keep saying these horses are fine, and see what happens to you. You are not only harassing your ex inlaws, you are harassing these government agencies with your false claims.
Investigate the harasser

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

And no this isnt coming from the family at all, Im on the outside and I can see what you are doing just by reading the bs on here. You deserve to be in jail with a hefty fine and no less. Its people like you who create and spread the hurt and lies in this world and its people like you who are the most evil. I say jail time for the harasser, instigator, bully, lynch lover and least but not last, LIAR!!!!
bullhocky

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Those horses are not fine and if you think so you are a fool! I don't know and don't care who you are talking about, all I care about are the horses. Whomever the government has sent apparently know NOTHING ABOUT HORSES AND NEITHER DO THE OWNERS! PITIFUL!!
EPA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

I think that family is fine, why dont we all keep focused on the horses and the junk down the road that is near the horses? If people are concerned they need to keep calling agencies and the IEPA on all that junk near them
pizza

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

The state has already been down there, more than once. So why dont you get a hobby, go bird watching and leave those people and their horses alone.
pizza

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

For the record, you might have an inkling of credability if you stayed off the gossip sites to persue your "save the horses" marathon. I assume you are 16 years old by the manner in which you have decided to help these "poor" horses and not an adult who doesnt need the validation of other kids who frequent this site to talk about rumors and who is playing football, and having sex. I will give you this much, you sure are hard headed.
Jessica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Does anyone know who actually owns any of these horses? There is a horse out there that a friend use to own as a child and she was wanting to try to buy him back...
Cat

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Can someone please give me a name or contact information to the owners/renters who own horses out here? I'm interested in a horse they have & I would like to know if they are selling. Please contact me on my email Cat19_1991@hotmail.com
ithink

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

I think there are 2 owners. One is Melissa Clayton but don't know the other lady.
HELP

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

She has the for sale now on Craigslist. Way overpriced but they are living with NO SHELTER, and NO FOOD. They are starving again!

Please, if anyone can afford these and the others, go save them!

http://carbondale.craigslist.org/grd/40552532...
the truth

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Help, that hedger has no feelings for animals. Have you seen her? She's fat as a old hog. But the horses starve. Smh!
truth

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Investigate the harasser wrote:
After reading these threads, I believe the woman who is going through the divorce should be charged with harassment and slander. Obviously she is making a stir and repeatedly harasssing these folks with her friends to cause trouble. Somebody should investigate her mental health and call DCFS on her to make sure HER kids are safe from her since she has so much anger and hatred, that cant be healthy for her kids. You know there's only so many times the state is going to put up with her calling in and her so called friends calling in before they take action into their own hands and press charges on these people. I say do it, keep calling on these governement agencies, who keep saying these horses are fine, and see what happens to you. You are not only harassing your ex inlaws, you are harassing these government agencies with your false claims.
Crystal Hudson aka Crystal Meth is the one who started all this. She is the one who needs harassed by DCFS. She acts like she saved Mekenna from a horrible family yet she is smoking meth herself. Not to mention the elderly abuse towards her great grandma till she died so she could have her house.
crazy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Crystal Hudson aka Crystal Meth is the one who started all this. She is the one who needs harassed by DCFS. She acts like she saved Mekenna from a horrible family yet she is smoking meth herself. Not to mention the elderly abuse towards her great grandma till she died so she could have her house.
I don't know who you are and why you would say Crystal abused her Grandmother! I have known this family before Crystal was ever born and this is just bullshit! I hope she gets an attorney and sues the hell out of you! Don't know McKenna's biological family but why would Crystal have her if she was not a good mom? Children rarely go to someone who is not blood related.As far as meth goes I have seen to many meth heads to believe that she could be involved in it. She is way too pretty and her teeth are beautiful lol! Even if she dud start this good! Trust me there was more than one person involved in this because I am one if them! Now I an going to check on these horses again so you gave opened thus issue up again dumb ass!!
names

Spring Hill, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

crazy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who you are and why you would say Crystal abused her Grandmother! I have known this family before Crystal was ever born and this is just bullshit! I hope she gets an attorney and sues the hell out of you! Don't know McKenna's biological family but why would Crystal have her if she was not a good mom? Children rarely go to someone who is not blood related.As far as meth goes I have seen to many meth heads to believe that she could be involved in it. She is way too pretty and her teeth are beautiful lol! Even if she dud start this good! Trust me there was more than one person involved in this because I am one if them! Now I an going to check on these horses again so you gave opened thus issue up again dumb ass!!
This issue was already opened before that comment. Its the truth believe it or not. You shouldnt judge a book by its cover. Just because she has all her teeth and is fat means nothing. Ive seen many people that use and have all their teeth. They just tweek more on what they can do to cover up their addiction.
What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

names wrote:
<quoted text>
This issue was already opened before that comment. Its the truth believe it or not. You shouldnt judge a book by its cover. Just because she has all her teeth and is fat means nothing. Ive seen many people that use and have all their teeth. They just tweek more on what they can do to cover up their addiction.
what does that last sentence mean? And trust me anyone that does meth for even a short while have their teeth rot out of their head!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christopher Discussions

Search the Christopher Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
what are your feelings on adultery 23 min Misunderstood 47
Edgar 2 hr Bake 10
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Chet 48,693
local woman sexing up a married man! caught! 3 hr cheaters 8
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Midlothian Composer 3,819
Cheaters Beware 8 hr righteous 12
dylan and tay 11 hr WFinest 9
•••
•••
•••
Christopher Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000