Tony Jackson tied the knot... one wom...

Tony Jackson tied the knot... one women man, haha

Posted in the Christopher Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bottombitch

Barnwell, SC

#1 Jul 1, 2014
Someone with enough balls should do that poor girl a favor and bring her back to reality, cause LOVE has severely blinded her.. She hasn't a clue how many women he has slept with since they've been together. I'll be the first to say he is a cheating ass dirty scumbag. He will keep on f#cking around even tho they are married, wish a bitch would give that girl a clue....
kook

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 1, 2014
bottombitch wrote:
Someone with enough balls should do that poor girl a favor and bring her back to reality, cause LOVE has severely blinded her.. She hasn't a clue how many women he has slept with since they've been together. I'll be the first to say he is a cheating ass dirty scumbag. He will keep on f#cking around even tho they are married, wish a bitch would give that girl a clue....
Jason Burnett showed him the ropes lmao
trials

Barnwell, SC

#3 Jul 2, 2014
Tony left with the bartender from Double D's uhm lets see 3 weeks before he got married. Yeah he sure did it was on a weekend I seen him leave with that skank with my own eyes!!!
nojoke

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 2, 2014
trials wrote:
Tony left with the bartender from Double D's uhm lets see 3 weeks before he got married. Yeah he sure did it was on a weekend I seen him leave with that skank with my own eyes!!!
which bartender steffeny??
Uknow

Barnwell, SC

#5 Jul 2, 2014
Come on Benton Illinois we all have eyes and ears. Lets do tell what we know about Mr. bad ass Tony Jackson, he's a f#cling joke!!! LMAO
trials

Barnwell, SC

#6 Jul 2, 2014
nojoke wrote:
<quoted text> which bartender steffeny??
I stand corrected time frame was 2 1/2 months ago. The cute blonde her name is Stephanie. Yes they left 2gether I'm not only one who seen them, so obvious that they were gona f#ck and they did u know they did she knew tony and marrisa were an item the dirty bitch...
chad

Marion, IL

#7 Jul 2, 2014
No it was aids victum shelly!
Sick

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jul 2, 2014
chad wrote:
didn't Shelly get aids from Jason Burnett that's what she's been telling everyone anyways,, that hoe ugly looks like a man in drag
We essay

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jul 2, 2014
trials wrote:
<quoted text> I stand corrected time frame was 2 1/2 months ago. The cute blonde her name is Stephanie. Yes they left 2gether I'm not only one who seen them, so obvious that they were gona f#ck and they did u know they did she knew tony and marrisa were an item the dirty bitch...
what is dirty is that frank rasor is Tonys friend and frank was dating Stephanie until he kicked he azz out recently he heard she was hoeing around!!!!!
Uknow

Barnwell, SC

#10 Jul 2, 2014
just popped in some interesting stuff is being announced lol what a way to tell the world the dirt on someone without getting roped... Everyone I know that knows Tina oohps I mean Tony is scared to death of him so terrified that they won't say a word about what he does cause they afraid of getting their brains beat in. I admit I'm one of them that's why I like these nicknames, no one knows I said a damn thing bout no one lol what I do say is the truth to an extent depends on what it's about. If I know someone is getting done wrong on any level I always feel the need to try and do them some justice by letting them know some how. I so want that cheating ass scumbag to go down in flames, I've heard stuff bout him I'm gona do some Sherlock Holmes shit and be back with some more dirt on Mr Jackson
trials

Barnwell, SC

#11 Jul 2, 2014
chad wrote:
u sure her name is shelly it's the bartender with blonde hair I could swear her name is Stephanie
trials

Barnwell, SC

#12 Jul 2, 2014
We essay wrote:
<quoted text> what is dirty is that frank rasor is Tonys friend and frank was dating Stephanie until he kicked he azz out recently he heard she was hoeing around!!!!!
your right brother that is some dirty ass shit, immoraly wrong!!!! I know frank said to a few of his buddies to go ahead and hit that shit that he wouldn't care but come on for real, you don't do that to your friends. Tony needs someone to bring his shady ass down..
we essay

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jul 2, 2014
trials wrote:
<quoted text> your right brother that is some dirty ass shit, immoraly wrong!!!! I know frank said to a few of his buddies to go ahead and hit that shit that he wouldn't care but come on for real, you don't do that to your friends. Tony needs someone to bring his shady ass down..
frank is a friend of mine so I will tell you he doesn't give two shits about that skank... But when your friends your not suppose to screw them over... I also know tony and he's like the rest of his cousins womanizers that will never change!!!
tom

Marion, IL

#15 Jul 2, 2014
Ive seen Tony with Steph and Shelly. It is sad to call one a friend when u only want to sleep with their gf!! But i will say im not scared of Tony Mother Fckin Jacksons!! He is still a snitchin coward Bitch!
trials

Barnwell, SC

#16 Jul 2, 2014
we essay wrote:
<quoted text> frank is a friend of mine so I will tell you he doesn't give two shits about that skank... But when your friends your not suppose to screw them over... I also know tony and he's like the rest of his cousins womanizers that will never change!!!
he surely is not any ones friend he doesn't understand the meaning of what a friend is supposed to be and you are correct he is just like his f#cked up kin folk they cheat on and abuse their women and it will never change... He is a waste of skin..
Uknow

Barnwell, SC

#17 Jul 2, 2014
tom wrote:
Ive seen Tony with Steph and Shelly. It is sad to call one a friend when u only want to sleep with their gf!! But i will say im not scared of Tony Mother Fckin Jacksons!! He is still a snitchin coward Bitch!
well it sure is nice to hear that someone isn't scared of that piece of shit I wish I was a tough bad ass so I could slap the taste out of his mouth he sure needs it!!! I heard Stephanie and tony traded numbers but he denies ever having sex with her I call bullshit on that I believe they did. What do you know?
really

Barnwell, SC

#19 Jul 3, 2014
From what I just read seems to me that people say they're not scared of Tony but really are lol no one is actually coming out and saying what they know about him being with these hookers, why not just say what you know unless your just talking shit. F#ck it i would put it out there for everyone to know he ain't nothing but a lie and a cheat and from what I understand a snitchin ass bastard!! So do you all selves a favor and snitch his ass out for once and then he will know what it feels like to get f#cked over...
lol

United States

#20 Jul 3, 2014
be easy on the guy. he's retarded. he cant read or write. got some dumbass to marry him???? he probably posted this shit bc he loves and lives on drama
drake

United States

#21 Jul 3, 2014
if I ever find this guy I wou;d like to have a talk with him.... funny that I cant find him... no address...has a criminal record tho...if u a man Tony Jaxon then meet me any time any place. I call u out mf. u just a scared chicken
who cares

United States

#22 Jul 4, 2014
exactly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hooters Coming To Benton 1 hr Finnaly 1
oppinoins of wf females 1 hr Ash 19
hot bartenders in Benton 2 hr fine wine 10
Methhead Wed I know 3
opinions of wf females Aug 31 correction 1
Potsmoker Aug 30 Hellono 6
prettiest eyes in christopher (Feb '10) Aug 29 Alisha Clay 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages