First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Truth

Du Quoin, IL

#1 Jan 11, 2014
Disability and link is for those who want to work but can't. Not for those who could work but choose not to. Stop taking money from those who really need it you frauds!
Cowboy

Benton, IL

#2 Jan 12, 2014
Truth wrote:
Disability and link is for those who want to work but can't. Not for those who could work but choose not to. Stop taking money from those who really need it you frauds!
Are you crazy? It took some families generations to earn their spot on the liberal free handout system. Gee Whiz, now you think that didn't take work? All the hours setting at the public aid office crying i'm hungry, setting at the lawyers office saying i'm to tired to work after a week of partying, voting democrat to guarantee your freebees.
Yes there is some people that do honestly deserve a helping hand. I will agree that with a little training 80% of the people on disability under 50 could be doing something constructive to earn a living.
Sense Obama has been president, 1.8 million people has been put on social security disability to bring down the unemployment, just so Obama and the democrat party will look good.
Boxer

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 12, 2014
Cowboy is right on.
Really

United States

#4 Jan 12, 2014
Many deserve the help.tell me, where are there jobs here. Quinn took many away. Kids have to be fed. Im not one of those you speak of though. I worked many yrs to have a good life, but kids have to eat. Yes I get upset to, but many times it can't be helped.
Yep

Du Quoin, IL

#5 Jan 12, 2014
People who try and cannot find work should be helped. Those who can work but try to scam the system and make taxpayers support them should be deported.
Cowboy

Benton, IL

#6 Jan 12, 2014
Really wrote:
Many deserve the help.tell me, where are there jobs here. Quinn took many away. Kids have to be fed. Im not one of those you speak of though. I worked many yrs to have a good life, but kids have to eat. Yes I get upset to, but many times it can't be helped.
Buddy I will agree, our kids has to be taken care of and high taxes has run many of our jobs across state lines. But who's fault is that? The voters for putting the democrat politicians in office. The democrat party has been in control of Illinois ever sense 1976. If Illinois voters want change the voters can take care of that at the end of the year. But it won't happen, Illinois has to many deadbeats that will keep the chicago democrat incumbents in power
OhNoOhNO

Du Quoin, IL

#7 Jan 13, 2014
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text> Buddy I will agree, our kids has to be taken care of and high taxes has run many of our jobs across state lines. But who's fault is that? The voters for putting the democrat politicians in office. The democrat party has been in control of Illinois ever sense 1976. If Illinois voters want change the voters can take care of that at the end of the year. But it won't happen, Illinois has to many deadbeats that will keep the chicago democrat incumbents in power
You focus your argument solely on that... your a simple minded dumbass...
Johnwayne

Waterloo, IL

#8 Jan 13, 2014
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text> Buddy I will agree, our kids has to be taken care of and high taxes has run many of our jobs across state lines. But who's fault is that? The voters for putting the democrat politicians in office. The democrat party has been in control of Illinois ever sense 1976. If Illinois voters want change the voters can take care of that at the end of the year. But it won't happen, Illinois has to many deadbeats that will keep the chicago democrat incumbents in power
Democrats have nothing at all to do with this. The corruption comes with companies trying to make more money by going to Mexico or other places for cheaper labor and tax breaks....they are the greedy ones. Everything you say Cowboy goes back to blaming democrats...be a real cowboy and lasso the truth.
Cowboy

Benton, IL

#9 Jan 13, 2014
Johnwayne wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats have nothing at all to do with this. The corruption comes with companies trying to make more money by going to Mexico or other places for cheaper labor and tax breaks....they are the greedy ones. Everything you say Cowboy goes back to blaming democrats...be a real cowboy and lasso the truth.
LOL. Now why is business going to Mexico? High taxes, High workers compensation benefits. High unemployment benefits. To much regulations. And lazy people, why should work and have a positive attitude when they can live just as well off the free handout system.

http://illinoispolicy.org/simplereport/still-...
Johnwayne

Waterloo, IL

#10 Jan 13, 2014
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. Now why is business going to Mexico? High taxes, High workers compensation benefits. High unemployment benefits. To much regulations. And lazy people, why should work and have a positive attitude when they can live just as well off the free handout system.
http://illinoispolicy.org/simplereport/still-...
Now you're getting it...why would business in the U.S want to pay higher taxes, little or no tax breaks and lazy employees ? Has nothing to do with anything but GREED ! If you owned a company, would you want to stay in the U.S. and hire people who think they should be paid for just showing up or would you move your company to some place where you paid out very little and paid hard working people a low wage?
Boxer

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jan 13, 2014
John Wayne is about as far removed from reality as you can get.

“Common sense isn't common”

Since: Dec 12

Sesser IL

#12 Jan 13, 2014
Cowboy wrote:
Illinois had a Republican governor from 1976 - 2002. The state Senate was controlled by Republicans from 1993-2002. The state House was controlled by Democrats from 1992-1994 and from 1997-present.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.

http://ballotpedia.org/Illinois_General_Assem...
Boxer

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 13, 2014
As most remember, conditions much better in those time frames .
TexRitter

Waterloo, IL

#14 Jan 13, 2014
Boxer wrote:
John Wayne is about as far removed from reality as you can get.
you my friend have been hit in the head to many times by some hard punches
Boxer

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jan 13, 2014
You do not have to be hit in the head to realize that democratic control over all these years has even a complete disaster.
Al Bundy

Benton, IL

#16 Jan 13, 2014
TRFisk wrote:
<quoted text>
Illinois had a Republican governor from 1976 - 2002. The state Senate was controlled by Republicans from 1993-2002. The state House was controlled by Democrats from 1992-1994 and from 1997-present.
You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.
http://ballotpedia.org/Illinois_General_Assem...
So Illinois has had a couple of republican governors. But the democrats has controlled the house and senate sense 1976. The republican governors hands was tied. unable to do anything.

Ok going by your link, the republicans did have control of Illinois congress in 1995-1996. That was la long time ago, and Illinois economy has gotten much worst.
Common sense

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 13, 2014
All you have to do is look at the county, state, and country and all doubt will be removed.

Sesser IL

#18 Jan 13, 2014
Al Bundy wrote:
<quoted text> So Illinois has had a couple of republican governors. But the democrats has controlled the house and senate sense 1976. The republican governors hands was tied. unable to do anything.
Ok going by your link, the republicans did have control of Illinois congress in 1995-1996. That was la long time ago, and Illinois economy has gotten much worst.
Learn how to read! My link refers to the control of the STATE House of Representatives and the STATE Senate, and Democrats have NOT controlled both houses of the Legislature since 1976, as the link clearly shows. As far as 'a couple of Republican governors', James R. Thompson (1976-1990), Jim Edgar (1990-1998) and George Ryan (1998-2002) makes 26 CONSECUTIVE YEARS of Republican governors.
Common sense

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 13, 2014
Success is defined as now. We are not talking about 12years ago.

Sesser IL

#20 Jan 13, 2014
Common sense wrote:
Success is defined as now. We are not talking about 12years ago.
How convenient, not to mention entirely arbitrary. The problem started MANY years ago-- long before 2002.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justin baker (Dec '15) 27 min sexyasf 116
fake people 3 hr Why 10
carol wiggins 3 hr smarter 20
Kim ingoldsby has another std Wed Real talk 4
Tony Granfeldt Tue LalalaLoser 6
Poor poor Kimmy Tue Real talk 181
Robert Withrow (Mar '12) Jul 25 Giggles 44

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance