I like mariah
Kleo

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2014
U west skankfort slutbaggs need 2 all be caged in that bummy town
scared

New York, NY

#6 Mar 28, 2014
Tried to fight her twice cuz she was mouthin bout me and didnt even know me then come to find out she slept with my man at the time needless to say i drove to two different towns at two different times cuz she said ahe would throw down. What she do? Hide in the house and call the cops twice. Scared b**** she aint nothin but talk.
mariah

United States

#7 Apr 15, 2014
Seriously yall need grow the fuck up I ain't ever called any cops on a bitch tryin fight me nd ain't noone came to fightwme nd me hide either. So I'd like to know who u r?? I mean ur a badass right well dnt hide on internet nd talk tuff on topix lmao. U ppl are oathetic nd need grow uo fur real I dnt bother anyone so leave me alone. All I do is raise my kids nd take care them. So take ur drama asses elsewere. K thanks :)
robert

Marshfield, MO

#9 May 29, 2014
Everyone in town knows she screws any body and everybody
lol

Carbondale, IL

#10 Jun 8, 2014
:)
well duh

Carbondale, IL

#11 Jun 9, 2014
mariah may be a skank but I can safely say shes never hid from a fight. She will f*ck your man tho,but then again if you'd f*ck him right he wouldn't have to. So you might wanna find someone who can teach you some sh*t and then maybe you can keep a man.
today

Ballwin, MO

#12 Sep 3, 2015
Mariah let's fu%k we know each other
Whats in a name

Marshfield, MO

#13 Sep 3, 2015
mariah wrote:
Seriously yall need grow the fuck up I ain't ever called any cops on a bitch tryin fight me nd ain't noone came to fightwme nd me hide either. So I'd like to know who u r?? I mean ur a badass right well dnt hide on internet nd talk tuff on topix lmao. U ppl are oathetic nd need grow uo fur real I dnt bother anyone so leave me alone. All I do is raise my kids nd take care them. So take ur drama asses elsewere. K thanks :)
I remember when you beat the hell out of Jillian Davis. She deserved it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heidi carmon (Jul '15) 38 min idiots 29
Lazy people 1 hr haha 41
hurst home of drag queens 3 hr Ernest 13
The Kramers. 3 hr Mady 13
Wreck across from the s&s last weekend 16 hr B-Rock 6
Poor Kimmy Apr 18 Iknowasecret 27
Kimmy Apr 18 Iknowasecret 17

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance