anyone know anything about a guy name James that rides a orange Harley ?

Posted in the Christopher Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just curious

Enfield, IL

#1 Jun 17, 2013
Just curious about him any info about him ?
sweetpea

Enfield, IL

#2 Jun 17, 2013
Im not sure what you want to know or why you would post it on topix rather than ask him yourself what you want to know. He's not available though!
just curious

Enfield, IL

#3 Jun 17, 2013
Available or not I just may ask him if I ever see him pulled over
Lmao

Benton, IL

#4 Jun 19, 2013
This is probably just him wanting attention. Seriously
sweetpea

Enfield, IL

#5 Jun 20, 2013
I don't think so really...women are just that desperate lol!
Haha

Overland Park, KS

#6 Jun 23, 2013
True if they that's who they are askin about, I can think of some better ones to ask about !
eWeTwO

Corinth, MS

#7 Sep 14, 2013
I think his name is James, and he rides a Harley Davidson.
duhhh

Herrin, IL

#8 Sep 14, 2013
He already has a hot gal....not some skank from topix .....
doesntreallymatt er

Mount Vernon, IL

#9 Jan 18, 2014
weel it was a different color but his name is James Slomka and he is truoble making who cant fight and a drug dealer of cocaine and his chic isnt hot and she plays
stupid

Du Quoin, IL

#10 Jan 18, 2014
doesntreallymatter wrote:
weel it was a different color but his name is James Slomka and he is truoble making who cant fight and a drug dealer of cocaine and his chic isnt hot and she plays
James is not a drug dealer. You are beyond retarded.
lol

Du Quoin, IL

#11 Mar 27, 2014
doesntreallymatter wrote:
Wrong james you have there!!
bombshell

Enfield, IL

#12 Mar 28, 2014
I haven't seen that sexy bald guy on the orange bike lately. He doesn't look like a druggie to me.
Country Girl

Christopher, IL

#13 Mar 28, 2014
bombshell wrote:
I haven't seen that sexy bald guy on the orange bike lately. He doesn't look like a druggie to me.
I believe James is shacked up with Liz Greenwood in Mulkeytown. Now Rex Holden said James has a monstrous dick. Maybe that is the why he got a hot chick like Liz? I just don't see James as being sexy. But maybe Rex knows?
Iron Mike

Enfield, IL

#14 Mar 28, 2014
I've known him for a long time and he's a pretty good guy. Why someone would get on here and try to slander his name in public or who he hangs out with or who he's dating must be pretty bored with their on lives. I do know he would give his own shirt off his back to help others if needed. I'll let him know he's on here but i'm sure he will just brush it off because he is a better standup guy than to get on a dramatic childish site like this and to argue with such high school so called adults. Where's your real names at and if it really does concern you about him, his girlfriend, or who he hangs out with then why don't you go ask them yourself. Who cares how big his stuff is who cares what he looks like. He's a decent guy and im sure you talk to him in person and act like a friend. WOW............
mel

Du Quoin, IL

#15 Mar 29, 2014
Ridiculous! Most of you have no clue what you are talking about! Kids gets on this site and see the filth your posting. I hope that a thread never gets started about you and your kids see what others opinions/lies are about you!!
dangerous curves

Enfield, IL

#16 Jul 31, 2014
I've heard through the grapevine that he is single and available now. I'm not a hundred percent! But it's what I heard.
confused

Ashburn, VA

#17 Jul 31, 2014
Are you talking about the guy from Freeman, named Jimmy/James? He has white blonde hair,chubby guy has an orange Harley and drives a p.o.s. maroon dodge. He lives with a girl who older than him ,some blonde methhead with 5 or six kids all different dad's and works at that nasty bar in Freeman and does tricks behind bar for cash,booze or drugs.
confused

Ashburn, VA

#18 Jul 31, 2014
If it Jimmy M he always available lol!! If you go for the bum type who don't know how to keep a job and beats women. Even though the sleeze who got knocked up by him again on purpose deserves to lose all her kids and go to jail for child endangerment!
She drank every day and took pills everyday with his last baby now she got pregnant again on purpose and still drinking and drugging.
dangerous curves

Enfield, IL

#19 Aug 2, 2014
Yes you are confused! This guy is sexy, bald, tan and he's some where near Christopher.
confused

Benton, IL

#20 Aug 2, 2014
Lol yep def wrong Jimmy with orange Harley!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Youth Center 42 min wfres 4
Rodney & Catherine Sloan 1 hr wellwell 6
Fence around Police Department 1 hr wfres 5
Morgan Hunt ? ? 10 hr rybow90 6
Hollie.Hiller 10 hr rybow90 4
Terell is trash ! 12 hr Bro 1
Morthland College- The Lies You Werent Told About (Oct '12) 14 hr curious 78
Christopher Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:35PM
Who Benefits Most from Hiring of Gase?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet