when relationships change

Posted in the Christopher Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Fairfield, IL

#1 Mar 5, 2014
What are some signs to look for that tell you your spouse or boy friend/ girl friend is cheating or is just tired of you.
honesty

United States

#2 Mar 16, 2014
just wondering wrote:
What are some signs to look for that tell you your spouse or boy friend/ girl friend is cheating or is just tired of you.

When someone starts acting way out of character then they have before. If they are constantly accusing You of cheating, not where they say they are gonna be, looking up other peoples profiles on facebook or the internet. These are all signs of trouble. Hiding their phone when a text comes in so You can't see Who it is. 5
just wondering

Fairfield, IL

#3 Mar 16, 2014
I haven't cheated on my spouse but I have accussed because of my spouse acting differently. I hardly ever am informed of what's going on I only learn of things bit by bit. You know when info is mistakingly shared. Leaves for hours hardly ever home and acts like I shouldn't he upset. It's hard to believe that nothings going on.
memo

Anna, IL

#4 Apr 29, 2014
People are b&tches
psst

Herrin, IL

#5 Apr 30, 2014
just wondering wrote:
I haven't cheated on my spouse but I have accussed because of my spouse acting differently. I hardly ever am informed of what's going on I only learn of things bit by bit. You know when info is mistakingly shared. Leaves for hours hardly ever home and acts like I shouldn't he upset. It's hard to believe that nothings going on.
i have one of those husbands too......here's the thing......trust ur instincts......he probably IS cheating on some level.....for ur sake i hope u can get to where i am or just walk away....where i am is...I DO NOT CARE...the times i do question him, he swears on everything & everyone that he is not cheating, he loves me, & he wants us to always stay together....we still have an active sex life, always initiated by him....but u can be sure his girlfriends are told an entirely different story.....as u can tell, this is NOT his first fling....he is hooked on those first lustful feelings that come with each new relationship...each new victim is told: 1. i never felt this way before 2. i wish i had met you sooner 3. you are the first person i WANTED to marry (because he felt "obligated" in his other marriages), and oh yes, 4. this is the first time i said "i love you " and meant it....of course walking away makes the most sense....but as for my "not caring"...i say that in reference to his being with other women...i am just to that point....i am pretty much embarrassed for him....however, i am going to stick it out in hopes that he will straighten up in time to save his mortal soul....i really do want him to see the light. I would LOVE to see him act like a grown man with values , instead of a pathetic, lying, sneaking teenager. he is a joke to 1/2 the town, because they know about his deceitful, almost comical, lifestyle! if u discover that ur suspicions are correct...pray about it....whether u tuff it out or walk away...i pray it will be the right decision for everyone & for the long haul..God Bless you
sex

Ashburn, VA

#6 Apr 30, 2014
psst wrote:
<quoted text>
i have one of those husbands too......here's the thing......trust ur instincts......he probably IS cheating on some level.....for ur sake i hope u can get to where i am or just walk away....where i am is...I DO NOT CARE...the times i do question him, he swears on everything & everyone that he is not cheating, he loves me, & he wants us to always stay together....we still have an active sex life, always initiated by him....but u can be sure his girlfriends are told an entirely different story.....as u can tell, this is NOT his first fling....he is hooked on those first lustful feelings that come with each new relationship...each new victim is told: 1. i never felt this way before 2. i wish i had met you sooner 3. you are the first person i WANTED to marry (because he felt "obligated" in his other marriages), and oh yes, 4. this is the first time i said "i love you " and meant it....of course walking away makes the most sense....but as for my "not caring"...i say that in reference to his being with other women...i am just to that point....i am pretty much embarrassed for him....however, i am going to stick it out in hopes that he will straighten up in time to save his mortal soul....i really do want him to see the light. I would LOVE to see him act like a grown man with values , instead of a pathetic, lying, sneaking teenager. he is a joke to 1/2 the town, because they know about his deceitful, almost comical, lifestyle! if u discover that ur suspicions are correct...pray about it....whether u tuff it out or walk away...i pray it will be the right decision for everyone & for the long haul..God Bless you
How can you have sex with a man you KNOW IS CHEATING? I sure couldn't! No telling what he might give you and when we were having sex it wouldn't be good because that would be all I could think of. Plus if everyone knows it they must think you are a fool! I would tell him if he even thinks of it I would whack it off and put it where the sun don't shine and do whatever to make a believer out if him! If course l wouldn't want him anyway!
psst

Herrin, IL

#7 Apr 30, 2014
sex wrote:
<quoted text> How can you have sex with a man you KNOW IS CHEATING? I sure couldn't! No telling what he might give you and when we were having sex it wouldn't be good because that would be all I could think of. Plus if everyone knows it they must think you are a fool! I would tell him if he even thinks of it I would whack it off and put it where the sun don't shine and do whatever to make a believer out if him! If course l wouldn't want him anyway!
i agree with u... remember...there are ways to have protected sex....and....i guess he killed the love..because as i said..."i don't care"......believe it or not, i really do hope to help him clean up his act for his own self respect and for his eternal life......but again.....i do agree in principle with your opinion.....unfortunately, life gets very twisted sometimes.....and each person must handle it in ways that are not always easy to understand....thank u for ur input
ithappens

Herrin, IL

#8 Apr 30, 2014
My wife pulls the same crap!She won't admit to it though.All the signs are their!Constantly changes her story,catch her in lies,get's defensive when i ask or try to talk to her about it,gaslights me (if you don't know what gaslighting is look it up) sometimes comes home smelling of another man,use's our kid's against me.I could go on and on,but the biggest reason why i know is because my innerself is telling me something isn't right.Trust your instincts!
sex

Marion, IL

#9 Apr 30, 2014
psst wrote:
<quoted text> i agree with u... remember...there are ways to have protected sex....and....i guess he killed the love..because as i said..."i don't care"......believe it or not, i really do hope to help him clean up his act for his own self respect and for his eternal life......but again.....i do agree in principle with your opinion.....unfortunately, life gets very twisted sometimes.....and each person must handle it in ways that are not always easy to understand....thank u for ur input
You can have protected sex but do you kiss him? Have oral sex? I don't know of anyway to protect yourself if you do.
sex

Marion, IL

#10 Apr 30, 2014
ithappens wrote:
My wife pulls the same crap!She won't admit to it though.All the signs are their!Constantly changes her story,catch her in lies,get's defensive when i ask or try to talk to her about it,gaslights me (if you don't know what gaslighting is look it up) sometimes comes home smelling of another man,use's our kid's against me.I could go on and on,but the biggest reason why i know is because my innerself is telling me something isn't right.Trust your instincts!
Same goes for you.
ithappens

Herrin, IL

#11 Apr 30, 2014
what do you mean same goes for me?
sex

Marion, IL

#12 Apr 30, 2014
ithappens wrote:
what do you mean same goes for me?
If you still have sex with your wife the comments I have made apply to you too. I am not trying to be mean.
yep

United States

#13 Apr 30, 2014
I was cheated on also. Mine was doing it with family members. Guess what. I DIVORCED. Him. Simple.
jab

Arnold, MO

#14 Apr 30, 2014
psst wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you think the town thinks of you.. you must hav serious self esteem issues!!! have you ever heard of payback;) Get ahold of me, sometimes two wrongs can make a right:)
Ithappens

West Frankfort, IL

#15 May 1, 2014
ohh! ok! guess i took your comment out of context.I did not however state anywhere in my post that i still have sex with her though.I actually have no want or need to have sex with her. but... it does get frustrating at times seeing as to how i'm an early 30's male in his sexual prime.But then again,perhaps her screw buddy is also.
sex

Marion, IL

#16 May 1, 2014
Ithappens wrote:
ohh! ok! guess i took your comment out of context.I did not however state anywhere in my post that i still have sex with her though.I actually have no want or need to have sex with her. but... it does get frustrating at times seeing as to how i'm an early 30's male in his sexual prime.But then again,perhaps her screw buddy is also.
Sounds like you are miserable and could do a lot better. If you're not happy then your kids couldn't be either. You are way to young to not be having sex also!
Supporter

Marion, IL

#17 May 2, 2014
Sounds like lots of men in town.
Oh really

Ballwin, MO

#18 May 3, 2014
Like who?
ithappens

Johnston City, IL

#19 May 6, 2014
I am miserable,but i hang it out for my kids.Dealing with a narcissistic,self deluded person,like my wife,has really changed my trust in people.And whoever judged my original post on here can kiss my %#@!As far as my kid's are concerned, they are fine.Their lives are in no way affected by our marriage problems as they are..''for the most part''kept out of it.Real men stick it through!!which is what i intend to do.However,once my youngest is 18,I'm out the %^$#*&% door!
Thatissowrong

Du Quoin, IL

#20 May 6, 2014
You all have to be from the Christopher area ! I know of many that live like this and it is sad! Why? Do not use the kids,$ or whatever as an excuse!
If your spouse cannot commit to good Godly counsel and get on the right track and stay there and show proof to you of it on a daily basis then adultery like that has been spoke of is grounds for separation . You are not doing your children any favors by carrying on like this in an unhealthy relationship kids are not stupid they see, hear and feel the tension and resentment ! And multiple sex partners is very dangerous!! Not only for you but your family as well . You may say " you do not care" but you need to unless maybe you are doing something yourself. Denial maybe? Go to the Dr get checked out!!!! I know a guy or two that does this type of stuff to their wives. Texting lots of women , hooking up with them. One of the wives knows about the texting and is in total denial her husband sleeps around , heck in a small town you may of heard from him lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
derik short (Sep '13) 30 min Bobby 5
Ol toothless 59 min Jd bistro 10
Theresa Hargett (Dec '13) 1 hr Sheesus Christ 41
Kevin kay is a theif 1 hr Sheesus Christ 6
Junior Hillis 6 hr Lone Wolf 1993 1
Bobby Staley Mon girlwhoknows 2
Kimmy an Cory Jul 17 .. 2

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance