Comments
21 - 34 of 34 Comments Last updated Dec 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lindsay

Pinckneyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 4, 2013
 
thad wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have paid more attention in English class.
Pretty Sure My English Is Just Fine.
Lindsay

Pinckneyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 4, 2013
 
thad wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have paid more attention in English class.
And This Honestly Doesn't Have Anything To Do With The Subject. You're Just Being A Petty DoucheBag.
Shhhh

Mcleansboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I have had many conversations with the owners. I own a signed copy of his book. The fact is they ARE nice people who do bad things. Nobody knows their situation, nobody knows how they feel. People do bad things all the time,whether they steal from work or illegally download porn. I cannot stand K2 or any type of it, but people do dumb things. If you don't like them, stay away. Quit crying about it when you're crying to people who can't help.

And by the way, the book is awesome!
yeah

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 5, 2013
 
NICE people don't do bad things.. that makes them bad people, that you just happen to like. It is what it is. So was Jeffrey Dahmer a nice guy who did bad things??? Get real!!!
Shhhh

Mcleansboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 5, 2013
 
Aww someone's been watching Netflix!
UhHuh

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

Shhhh wrote:
I have had many conversations with the owners. I own a signed copy of his book. The fact is they ARE nice people who do bad things. Nobody knows their situation, nobody knows how they feel. People do bad things all the time,whether they steal from work or illegally download porn. I cannot stand K2 or any type of it, but people do dumb things. If you don't like them, stay away. Quit crying about it when you're crying to people who can't help.
And by the way, the book is awesome!
Nice people dont poison a community with drugs for their own profit. Its called a poker face, if you think those POS would piss on you if you were on fire your sadly mistaken.
my two sense

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 11, 2013
 
Shhhh wrote:
Aww someone's been watching Netflix!
No, read his life story. Aww someone's not too bright!
getreal

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 12, 2013
 
Just go a block behind the Benton pd on Pope st
Shhhhh

Mcleansboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 12, 2013
 
But the fact is: They card every person so they know they are 18, and those stupid people ask and pay for the crap. Just because they sell it doesn't mean they're to blame. You say they are poisoning the community but the community was way past being poisoned a long time ago. They aren't forcing people to buy it, hell they just left it in the background and waited until the users would ask to buy it. You can point fingers in any direction you'd like, but the fact is YOUR friend, neighbor, kid, or relative tried it on their own. Quit trying to create an excuse for your imperfect world and realize who's actually at fault.
and darkness gone good

Mcleansboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 13, 2013
 
well the real fact is , the owner is an ego maniac. as long as he was making money hand over fist it didnt matter who or what he was killing or hurting. if you REALY knew him you wouldnt say what your saying.. good job p.d... keep up the good work.
UhHuh

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 17, 2013
 
Shhhhh wrote:
Quit trying to create an excuse for your imperfect world and realize who's actually at fault.
Isn't that what you just did there... I'm glad the scumfucktards are gone, They were a scab, along with half this town.
mes

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 17, 2013
 
getreal wrote:
Just go a block behind the Benton pd on Pope st
what's that?
Brownnosebilly

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Dec 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Haha darkness woohoo! The stuff that makes you go seeing stuff in the night.. Whatever it doesn't make u halucinate. If you hallucinate you most likely had mental problems before smoking
Very true

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Dec 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Very true because the stuff doesn't make you hallucinate . You had mental images and issue prior to smoking this stuff. I mean you knock darkness. What about one of the fifty others.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min mahz 49,368
Where are all the Gay Boys in Wf 1 hr Lol y 3
Dead Beats 2 hr Bluto 7
kandy ramsay (Feb '13) 2 hr Bluto 42
Bullying at Sesser School towards your children (Apr '12) 4 hr John Rooney 128
Homewreckers 10 hr grumpy 1
Kiley Smith 17 hr lmao 27

Search the Christopher Forum:
•••
•••
Christopher Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Christopher News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Christopher
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••