zr student

Mount Vernon, MO

#1 Nov 15, 2012
What is this guys problem?
cnacrb

Galatia, IL

#3 Jan 14, 2013
He thinks what he says is funny, but it is actually really mean and hurts peoples feelings. Pretty much, he acts like a jerk.. who knows if that are his true colors.
Brittany Johnson

Murphysboro, IL

#4 Jan 28, 2013
All i know is this is my boyfriend. When you get to know him he is very sweet. Yes he can be a jerk, but you have to know how to ignore him. I have. Yes this is his true colors, but if anyone knew his back ground then they would understand why he is the way he is. All i know is get to know is ignore his smart comments.
Anonymous

Murphysboro, IL

#5 May 11, 2013
Brittany Johnson wrote:
All i know is this is my boyfriend. When you get to know him he is very sweet. Yes he can be a jerk, but you have to know how to ignore him. I have. Yes this is his true colors, but if anyone knew his back ground then they would understand why he is the way he is. All i know is get to know is ignore his smart comments.
Shut up, Brittany. Everyone knows he doesn't even like you

Since: Apr 13

Victoria, MN

#6 May 12, 2013
I really hate everyone wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
blah

Murphysboro, IL

#7 May 25, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
haha your stupid
Anonymous

Murphysboro, IL

#8 Feb 26, 2014
So you guys think that someone telling the truth is being mean. Yes it may hurt peoples feelings , but at least he doesn't say it behind your back. At least he tells people how he honestly feels about them.
Anonymous

Murphysboro, IL

#9 Feb 26, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Also if he didn't like Brittany then why would have proposed to her. If he is truly and mean person why would he pour everything he has into their relationship. I think you need to shut up and stay out of their relationship because as you can see they are very happy together. Obviously he really cares about her if he is willing to give up his whole life just for her. I'm a good friend to both of them and they are very happy. When they fight they don't dwell on it, they get through it and that's what makes a relationship last. But like i said just shut up he obviously cares about her.
CallEmLikeISeeEm

Carbondale, IL

#11 Oct 27, 2014
I think he just has a hard time being nice to stupid people. He's not so much of a jerk to people with an IQ above 85.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Granfeldt 5 hr LalalaLoser 6
Poor poor Kimmy 7 hr Real talk 181
Kim ingoldsby has another std Mon mommy of the cent... 3
Robert Withrow (Mar '12) Mon Giggles 44
Jason McGuire (May '15) Mon Giggles 3
Seth Monstercock Phillips Mon Giggles 1
Sexiest men in Christopher? (Aug '11) Mon Giggles 96

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance