concerned

Carterville, IL

#1 Jun 13, 2013
Does anyone know why Stevens resigned as principal? What needs to happen next is for Goins, Glodich, and Rains need to follow him out the door. What they say is if you are not doing your job, you should get out and let someone else take your place who can do it better. These guys are there only for money, prestige, and retirement. They could care less for the safety, education, and well-being of the students. They let certain teachers go without boundaries when it comes to teaching and coaching. But, they are all tenured and have a big union and think they are untouchable gods.
Hall pass

Herrin, IL

#2 Jun 13, 2013
Bet you got picked last every time huh? If your old enough to be out of school now.......ACT LIKE IT.
good

Lenexa, KS

#3 Jun 13, 2013
I heard that he was "asked" to leave or be fired. Good riddance he was a sneaky little man. Goins needs to go too!
hmmmmm

Benton, IL

#4 Jun 14, 2013
They are government employees !

All teachers are government employees protected by corrupt unions !!

What else can you expect from arrogant elitist narcissists ???
Crabtree

Herrin, IL

#5 Jun 14, 2013
concerned wrote:
Does anyone know why Stevens resigned as principal? What needs to happen next is for Goins, Glodich, and Rains need to follow him out the door. What they say is if you are not doing your job, you should get out and let someone else take your place who can do it better. These guys are there only for money, prestige, and retirement. They could care less for the safety, education, and well-being of the students. They let certain teachers go without boundaries when it comes to teaching and coaching. But, they are all tenured and have a big union and think they are untouchable gods.
You are a coward calling out people by name while hiding behind a fake user name.
I don't know the other two, but Richard Glodich definitely cares for the kids of this district. He has been of help to me numerous times, and devotes many hours to his job.
smith

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Jun 14, 2013
If I remember when he took this job it was just for a few years to pad his retirement. there retirement is based on the last few years they work.
Crabtree

Herrin, IL

#7 Jun 14, 2013
smith wrote:
If I remember when he took this job it was just for a few years to pad his retirement. there retirement is based on the last few years they work.
He told you this?
Didn't think so.
If that were true, then why did he give up his track position (the easiest coaching stipend possible) and give it to Coach Beery? Because he thought it would do the entire sports program good.
Some of you people cannot see through the green cloud of your jealousy and simply don't have a clue.
smith

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Jun 14, 2013
Crabtree wrote:
<quoted text>
He told you this?
Didn't think so.
If that were true, then why did he give up his track position (the easiest coaching stipend possible) and give it to Coach Beery? Because he thought it would do the entire sports program good.
Some of you people cannot see through the green cloud of your jealousy and simply don't have a clue.
I was talking about Stevens.
goodbye

Lenexa, KS

#9 Jun 14, 2013
I heard the staff at FCHS are going to have a big party when he is gone! Not for him but because they don't have put up with his short man syndrome! Haven't talked to ANYONE THAT LIKES HIM!! Kids, parents or staff.
senior

Garden City, MO

#10 Jun 15, 2013
The students are gonna have a party too. I know a lot of kids that have dropped out because of him and are talking about coming back that he won't be there. What good wad he anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting on Madison St? 8 min hmm 22
P.O.S Brian aaron 14 min hmm 10
Alexis Nikki Melville 15 min hmm 3
Jeremy Bocook 59 min Feather 3
news said cops had a bike in custody! Jul 29 Your granny 5
Elmo's Jul 29 Looking for him 31
who has hepatitis in christopher Jul 28 lover girl 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages