Evansville

Newburgh, IN

#1 Aug 17, 2014
I'm wondering what happened to a guy named Eric Simeon (not sure of the spelling) we were neighbors and good friends when he was going to ITT and living in Evansville. He dated a girl named Lisa Kondoudis (again, not sure of the spelling). I'm trying to locate all of the people from our apartment complex that hung out together. One of hos roommates was a guy named Joe from Galatia, and a guy named Shawn Poyner from Harrisburg.
Alexis

Herrin, IL

#2 Sep 15, 2014
Evansville wrote:
I'm wondering what happened to a guy named Eric Simeon (not sure of the spelling) we were neighbors and good friends when he was going to ITT and living in Evansville. He dated a girl named Lisa Kondoudis (again, not sure of the spelling). I'm trying to locate all of the people from our apartment complex that hung out together. One of hos roommates was a guy named Joe from Galatia, and a guy named Shawn Poyner from Harrisburg.
I know him his mom lives in Christopher
Bukkakke

Bloomington, IL

#3 Sep 16, 2014
Good guy! Uses to enjoy the bukkake ! You were probably their one evening enjoying the show and most likely apart of the show :)
Idiots

Bloomington, IL

#4 Sep 16, 2014
Your sick! Eric is not gay! He would never do Bukake with men! What is wrong with you! This guy from Evansville might have been at your party but not Eric!!!!' He would never let men throw a Bukake on him! Covering him with sperm yucky
Alexis

Herrin, IL

#5 Sep 16, 2014
Eric is definitely not into that, he's friends with my husband
Spermy

Clinton, IL

#6 Sep 18, 2014
Alexis wrote:
Eric is definitely not into that, he's friends with my husband
Not so true doll! Your husband is not involved in our affairs! But ol Eric is dirty wh0re! Likes 3 and sometimes gets wild and wants five! Long ones whiles he sits in a spinning chair in the middle! So don't be so sure your husband isn't discreet and being naughty on the down low!
Jeremy

Bloomington, IL

#7 Sep 27, 2014
I met him once. He said hey man can you do me a favor and shove this banana sideways and the. Suck it out. I was like wtf! Is wrong with you. He said he missed his papa
Alexis

West Frankfort, IL

#8 Oct 18, 2014
Spermy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so true doll! Your husband is not involved in our affairs! But ol Eric is dirty wh0re! Likes 3 and sometimes gets wild and wants five! Long ones whiles he sits in a spinning chair in the middle! So don't be so sure your husband isn't discreet and being naughty on the down low!
My husband isn't on the down low,he's all man and would have no reason to,Eric is a nice man has a very good wife,not sure where the gay paranoia is stemming from.
Eachtotheirown

Clinton, IL

#9 Oct 19, 2014
Jeremy wrote:
I met him once. He said hey man can you do me a favor and shove this banana sideways and the. Suck it out. I was like wtf! Is wrong with you. He said he missed his papa
I believe it's stemming from his encounter with Eric. Reading hear posts it seems like this Eric likes men to use bananas and theirs something about a bukkake party. He sounds very open with his ways. And it seems your husband they say May be joining these so called bukkake lol which would suck for you unless our in a cuckold marriage . No judgement that's your business if he likes being smothered in cream. Not any one elses
Alexis

Harrisburg, IL

#10 Mar 15, 2015
Eachtotheirown wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it's stemming from his encounter with Eric. Reading hear posts it seems like this Eric likes men to use bananas and theirs something about a bukkake party. He sounds very open with his ways. And it seems your husband they say May be joining these so called bukkake lol which would suck for you unless our in a cuckold marriage . No judgement that's your business if he likes being smothered in cream. Not any one elses
That is hilarious, if I told you who my husband is you would understand why it's so funny to me, it's clear none of you actually know any of those guys.:)
pammycakes

Harrisburg, IL

#11 Mar 17, 2015
Alexis wrote:
<quoted text>
That is hilarious, if I told you who my husband is you would understand why it's so funny to me, it's clear none of you actually know any of those guys.:)
Omfg did you show this to hubby yet imma screen shot this to Eric and Wendy
Alexis

Harrisburg, IL

#12 Mar 17, 2015
pammycakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Omfg did you show this to hubby yet imma screen shot this to Eric and Wendy
Yes he knows he thinks it's either a gay guy who watches him at the gym or a fat girl who screwed all of them years ago to gain their friendship while they were drunk, I have no doubts of my husband, it's pretty obvious lol
pammycakes

Harrisburg, IL

#13 Mar 17, 2015
Alexis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he knows he thinks it's either a gay guy who watches him at the gym or a fat girl who screwed all of them years ago to gain their friendship while they were drunk, I have no doubts of my husband, it's pretty obvious lol
Oh I bet it's that big eared fatty! I love how the skank can't spell let alone identify the town in Indiana Eric lives in lmfao how sad
Carly

Evansville, IN

#14 Mar 6, 2017
Wow. I'm the person who started this thread. I'm female. I located Eric in Ft. Wayne, and Shaun lives in Kentucky now. It has been a long time, so no, I didn't remember how to spell his name. It's not a really common name. Eric was most certainly not gay; he was one of the nicest people I ever met.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1st Christian Church Food Program 10 min Michael 16
Dead horses 1 hr Well 50
Who are the toughest guys in benton 3 hr bjy 72
Bartenders at City limits 4 hr U so lonely 2
Autumn morris 7 hr Agree 4
watch out for the Chewy family Sat Jester 5
Kimmy (Mar '17) May 24 Mama 93

Christopher Jobs

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages