First Prev
of 5
Next Last
WorthTheRead

Paducah, KY

#1 May 26, 2013
So what are your thoughts on men who rape?

Coward little boys who didn't get enough of mommys attention? Or too much attention?

Small d!ck syndrome?

Were they molested as children and ignorant enough to project the same depraved behavior on others.
WorthTheRead

Paducah, KY

#2 May 26, 2013
Is it a flaw in evolution? They lack the intelligence to control their basic emotions?

Should they be considered the stragglers of evolution? On par with the hunching dog mentality?
WorthTheRead

Paducah, KY

#3 May 26, 2013
Any male or group of males can drug a woman with PCP and whatever other drugs they used to get "any woman"..DF that.. to say whatever they like,want or otherwise wish. All they've really done is show their true colors and their guilt.

It will never change the facts.

Fear of his own guilt drove my brother to attack me. He managed to find several of his derelict friends to help what he couldn't do alone.

Hes trying to hide the fact he helped my pedafile grandpa rape one of my friends. He caught her as she was running out the front door. He was praised by my grandpa. And the fact he was constantly trying to F me. And the abuse he inflicted on me and my younger brother.

Im unafraid of the truth. And you should be.


He lives in your town,hes around your friends and your family.
CitiSin

Marion, IL

#5 May 26, 2013
Then instead of posting about it on Topix without names report the matter to law enforcement and help get these individuals off the streets and protect other potential victims.
enough

United States

#6 May 26, 2013
Look I'm sympathetic to your situation, however now you have to seperate post or topic's about your situation. I am not being heartless or trying to be rude but this is a cry for help. Just like over half of society today, everyone, female and male has either been raped or molested. Almost every case involves a family member as the predator. I hope you understand that you are not alone in being abused and you will not find what your looking for by venting on this site. Please don't think I'm being mean...but this will only get better by going to the authorities and/or going to counseling. I hope nothing but the best for you.
WorthTheRead

Paducah, KY

#7 May 26, 2013
CitiSin wrote:
Then instead of posting about it on Topix without names report the matter to law enforcement and help get these individuals off the streets and protect other potential victims.
And what exactly makes you think I haven't? If it helps you..think of it as Im not leaving a stone unturned.
WorthTheRead

Paducah, KY

#8 May 26, 2013
enough wrote:
Look I'm sympathetic to your situation, however now you have to seperate post or topic's about your situation. I am not being heartless or trying to be rude but this is a cry for help. Just like over half of society today, everyone, female and male has either been raped or molested. Almost every case involves a family member as the predator. I hope you understand that you are not alone in being abused and you will not find what your looking for by venting on this site. Please don't think I'm being mean...but this will only get better by going to the authorities and/or going to counseling. I hope nothing but the best for you.
Why do you think this is about me? Im fortunate enough to understand what happened to me had nothing to do with me.

I believe the PPL who need counseling are the ones who want to F the world. Just sayin...:)
yep

Carbondale, IL

#9 May 26, 2013
Go back to your looney bin...
enough

United States

#10 May 26, 2013
People who go to couseling, go to have someone listen and to receive guidence on whatever issue they are trying to deal with. It makes me sad to hear that you have no faith in the proper channels, that you could be taking. I have seen your other post you have made. People have tried to give you advice and it just seems that you want to tell your story. This is fine but when you're on a site like this, you shouldn't be defensive when someone comments back. Most people are actually are hoping and praying that tragedies have a silver lining. They are just wanting to help, on a situation like this. I hope you find the outlet you need to get past this. I do know that people get through it and live a long and healthy life. Good luck
WorthTheRead

Paducah, KY

#11 May 27, 2013
enough wrote:
People who go to couseling, go to have someone listen and to receive guidence on whatever issue they are trying to deal with. It makes me sad to hear that you have no faith in the proper channels, that you could be taking. I have seen your other post you have made. People have tried to give you advice and it just seems that you want to tell your story. This is fine but when you're on a site like this, you shouldn't be defensive when someone comments back. Most people are actually are hoping and praying that tragedies have a silver lining. They are just wanting to help, on a situation like this. I hope you find the outlet you need to get past this. I do know that people get through it and live a long and healthy life. Good luck
Everyone heals differently. Awareness IS the silverlining. Who are you to judge?

The only reason for me to speak out is to warn others. And that's what Im doing.

If you find that offensive you should seek counseling and determine why.
WorthTheRead

Paducah, KY

#12 May 27, 2013
yep wrote:
Go back to your looney bin...
LOL! You're ready to send me to the loony bin because I don't take rape personally? Thank you for the laugh!

I see rape for what it is...its the wretchedness of society. Well let me tell you something. Im not a quiet rape victim. The wretched don't have that kind of power over me.

FYI the guilty will mock me and the PPL who want to make a difference will join me.

The rest will turn a blind eye.
WorthTheRead

Paducah, KY

#13 May 27, 2013
No other crime is handled more poorly by the criminal justice system than rape. And not surprisingly, no other serious crime is more under-reported. The vast majority of rape victims, in fact, never do report to police. And of those cases that are reported, the prosecution rate is lower than for any other serious crime. In no other crime is your skillful advocacy more needed, and in no other crime are your advocacy skills more challenged.
The good news is that rapid changes, as uneven as they've been, are beginning to bring protection and justice within the reach of many rape victims. Victims themselves are much more able to find support and to speak out. Law enforcement sex crimes investigation techniques and training have improved. And here and there throughout the system there are individuals and units who take sex crimes seriously. Still, successfully advocating for rape victims requires a full awareness of the generally hostile dynamics that rape victims face and requires your unflinching willingness to confront them.
As a crime, rape is in a class by itself; in the experience of the crime, in people's response to the victim, and in the law enforcement skills needed to investigate and prosecute the crime.
** No other crime ignites such a firestorm of sexist hostility against the victim. Even group discussions of rape in the abstract generally end in high voltage charges against girls' behaviors, not boys'. And discussions of rape prevention still tend to revolve around how girls should restrict their behaviors, while virtually ignoring what should be the obvious fact that preventing rape requires that it's boy's behavior that must change. As such, our social environments are charged against rape victims before they even come forward. And when a rape victim does come forward, the accused male will usually has no trouble at all galvanizing that generalized hostility into a crushing attack on the victim.
Unlike victims of any other crime, rape victims are often subject to concerted ostracizing, disbelief, and blame. Hostilities against the victim quickly gather steam. These hostilities are frequently bolstered by powerful (male dominated) institutions such as schools, churches, businesses, families, and authorities. It's not at all unusual for the rapists to be actively protected by these institutions, while the victims are easily sacrificed and aggressively swept off the stage.
WorthTheRead

Paducah, KY

#14 May 27, 2013
** No other crime so thoroughly splits the human race in two. On one side, 98% of rape perpetrators are male. On the other side, 94% of rape victims are women and children. As such, when looked at squarely, no other crime more clearly exposes the violent nature of male oppression of females. At least with domestic violence, the sexism that drives the crime can be camouflaged with a simple shift to gender neutral discussion of violence in general. But rape cannot so easily be folded into any other human experience.
When a rape victim comes forward in whichever social environment, her mere existence serves to unmask men's violent domination of females. So there is a rush to drive her and her credibility off the stage. The dynamic is particularly intense in the most common form of rape, rape perpetrated by someone known to the victim. Exposing fathers, brothers, male teachers, neighbors, co-workers, and classmates as rapists is more than our male dominated social environments will tolerate.
Rape's raw display of sexism is a big part of the reason why so much energy is expended to keep rape and its victims hidden and off the human agenda. Even task forces and committees on violence against women quickly tend to limit their discussions to domestic violence. And the discussion of domestic violence itself rarely broaches the sexual violence that is so often a significant element of the domestic violence. The fact is rape is present in approximately a third of domestic violence cases. Moreover, rape and sexual violence is a key indicator of domestic violence lethality. Still, three years into the third millennium of civilization, and the crime of rape remains shrouded in myths, fears, and taboos, all of which one way or other serve to ostracize the victims and protect the perpetrators.
Person

Marion, IL

#15 May 28, 2013
enough wrote:
People who go to couseling, go to have someone listen and to receive guidence on whatever issue they are trying to deal with. It makes me sad to hear that you have no faith in the proper channels, that you could be taking. I have seen your other post you have made. People have tried to give you advice and it just seems that you want to tell your story. This is fine but when you're on a site like this, you shouldn't be defensive when someone comments back. Most people are actually are hoping and praying that tragedies have a silver lining. They are just wanting to help, on a situation like this. I hope you find the outlet you need to get past this. I do know that people get through it and live a long and healthy life. Good luck
Counselors are lazy asses who are too damn stupid to work a real job. Stay away from them.
WorthTheRead

Paducah, KY

#16 May 28, 2013
enough wrote:
People who go to couseling, go to have someone listen and to receive guidence on whatever issue they are trying to deal with. It makes me sad to hear that you have no faith in the proper channels, that you could be taking. I have seen your other post you have made. People have tried to give you advice and it just seems that you want to tell your story. This is fine but when you're on a site like this, you shouldn't be defensive when someone comments back. Most people are actually are hoping and praying that tragedies have a silver lining. They are just wanting to help, on a situation like this. I hope you find the outlet you need to get past this. I do know that people get through it and live a long and healthy life. Good luck
Interesting...you want to believe Im venting. You are projecting how YOU would feel. Or a lame attempt to shut me up. LOL Who's really to say. LOL

I was/am horrified my friend was raped by my family. I was 8yrs old. I was/am horrified I was gang raped. Im not a silent victim. Anyone and everyone is at risk. Considering he and his derelict friends live in your town. I would think you would consider it a safety concern to focus on.
Useless

West Frankfort, IL

#17 May 28, 2013
The fact you are posting this personal Rant on topix helps us none whatsoever since we don't know the person you are talking about. Can't consider it a safety concern if I don't have a name. What use is this information to me? I have life360 on my phone that tells me where all the registered sex offenders are in my neighborhood and all of wf, now that is useful information. Besides, blaring all your personal life on a site like topix is just a lack of good judgment.
WorthTheRead

Paducah, KY

#18 May 28, 2013
Useless wrote:
The fact you are posting this personal Rant on topix helps us none whatsoever since we don't know the person you are talking about. Can't consider it a safety concern if I don't have a name. What use is this information to me? I have life360 on my phone that tells me where all the registered sex offenders are in my neighborhood and all of wf, now that is useful information. Besides, blaring all your personal life on a site like topix is just a lack of good judgment.
~See above post.

Are you unaware there are more unregistered sex offenders than registered? Not many PPL are willing to acknowledge sadistic predatory family members. Muchless being raped.

Oh I believe you know exactly who they are. Please keep whining.:)
well

Carbondale, IL

#19 May 28, 2013
How about getting on a blog site & writing a blog instead of on Topix. I didn't even attempt to read the ^junk above LOL I'm not even sure why you're going on & on & on & on & on ..... yawn.
WorthTheRead

Paducah, KY

#20 May 28, 2013
well wrote:
How about getting on a blog site & writing a blog instead of on Topix. I didn't even attempt to read the ^junk above LOL I'm not even sure why you're going on & on & on & on & on ..... yawn.
Something tells me you take a lot of naps.

Sleep tight! LOL
WorthTheRead

Paducah, KY

#21 May 28, 2013
enough wrote:
Just like over half of society today, everyone, female and male has either been raped or molested. Almost every case involves a family member as the predator. I hope you understand that you are not alone
Yay! You're on to something! However,Im concerned about your point. What are you saying? Its acceptable since half of society has been molested/raped?

Civilization stopped at learning how to use a fork?

I remain unimpressed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck between motorcycle and car in heights 51 min good ol boys club 21
buzz chasing 1 hr classact 20
SmartyPants 2 hr Lamp23 7
mona sandefur 2 hr only god knows 2
Best football players to go through Benton in t... 2 hr waz up 19
Jessica Derrick 3 hr skan 7
lookers 4 hr need u 31
More from around the web

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]