cdog

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2013
Brad knows that dawn is using him but he don't care as long as she is not cheating
seen it

Du Quoin, IL

#2 Aug 5, 2013
O im sure shes not doing that at all ya right every chance the whorr gets how about what went on eith her and his brother
Wondering

Cabot, AR

#3 Aug 6, 2013
seen it wrote:
O im sure shes not doing that at all ya right every chance the whorr gets how about what went on eith her and his brother
so what appen between his brother n her
to funny

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2014
Now they are split up and seeing bratus. shes all over fb with billy and now brad has pics him and mary. thought dawn was hurt and in wheel chair?? Too bad she didnt get to start that new job at shell because they did. a back ground check and found out about her crimnal back ground.
rolling eyes

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 17, 2014
to funny wrote:
Now they are split up and seeing bratus. shes all over fb with billy and now brad has pics him and mary. thought dawn was hurt and in wheel chair?? Too bad she didnt get to start that new job at shell because they did. a back ground check and found out about her crimnal back ground.
Heading about "morning lovins" makes my want to barf
haha

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2014
they need to grow up, they're both so nasty and immature!
sick to stomach

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jan 26, 2014
Another post about morning lovings...so gross, she is just crying for attention, so sad, and gross..did I mention gross?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A town supported cracking down on illegal immig... 6 min i hate liberals 5
News Pro-Trump town riled up after immigration offic... 11 min waitaminute 24
Selfish fat people 17 min i hate liberals 3
News He's a Local Pillar in a Trump Town. Now He Cou... 1 hr Legal proud US ci... 8
WFPD dispatcher charged with meth! 1 hr Buzzkill 5
News 'You have arrested a Good Man': He's a local pi... 1 hr Buzzkill 4
What does Russia call Trump ? 2 hr BillyToo 2

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages