West Frankfort athletics
Concerned

West Frankfort, IL

#1 Dec 30, 2012
What is wrong with the athletic program in West Frankfort? I have a few ideas,whats everyones outlook on this view?
Red bird fan

Marion, IL

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Coaches mostly I know we should have a bad year once and a while but come on we haven't had a winning football or basketball or baseball season since 07 or so.And that's when we had good raw talent.Coaches should bring the talent out of every boy or girl.look at the volyeball and wrestling programs least they win some.I know most of the football coaches and they are dang lazy. Sorry but truth hurts.You lose every year in the pros. They fire the coaches not the players.Don't blame it all on the players.
the problem

Carbondale, IL

#3 Dec 30, 2012
The problem with west frankorts athletics is the AD, Glodich. He only focuses on the males sports and constantly begs any guy to try out for track. Not to mention the "buddy" system. We finally got a new boys basketball and football coach but what about the other sport coaches that continue to have bad records. No one ever hears anything bad about the baseball coaches because A. They are FAIR B. neither of them teach or go around the high school so they coach like how you are supposed to without the AD up the coaches butt to make a point. Richard needs to retire, he isn't making a good/positive difference to the program. Pack up your crap and get the hell out of there ol' spit shine head.
Kelly D

Herrin, IL

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Can anyone tell me if the cheerleaders will be doing any competitions this year?
Kelly D

Herrin, IL

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Confused my it was judged nuts? I just asked a question

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug dealers 11 hr DominoEffect 2
Like to know 11 hr HearALLevilSeeAll... 10
Who is she? (Jun '16) 11 hr SHEknows 2
Poor poor Kimmy (Sep '16) 21 hr Weiser 10
Kimmy 21 hr Weiser 19
prettiest eyes in christopher (Feb '10) Sun Cory 48
Stephen Morris Jul 22 yes 2

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance