First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Honeybee

Verona, MO

#1 Apr 2, 2013
I think it's so girly when a guy tans!!! Men just don't tan unless they are gay! I have nothing against gay people.... I'm just saying its a girly man if they tan! I like a manly man with some dirt on him......
rose petal

Republic, MO

#2 Apr 2, 2013
ugh i hate men who tan...definately shows that they are feminine!
Timmy

Verona, MO

#3 Apr 2, 2013
NO way in hell u gonna catch me n a tanning bed. From a mans view ur either gay or low self esteem if u tanning. Suns nuff 4 me
not true

Galatia, IL

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Not anything wrong with a guy tanning whether in a suntan bed or on a beach. Having a tan makes you look and feel better and healthier. We all like to see men and women with a tan and we like to get tan ourselves. Not a feminine trait at all. Too critical and judgemental on a subject that is not important.
MMMkaaay

Carmi, IL

#5 Apr 2, 2013
I think it's pretty stupid that anyone tans, male or female. Embrace the pasty white skin that nature gave you. If you were meant to look like a fried orange, you would have been born like that.

And even worse, being overly tan and having bleach white hair. So disgusting.
Childish

Carbondale, IL

#6 Apr 2, 2013
not true wrote:
Not anything wrong with a guy tanning whether in a suntan bed or on a beach. Having a tan makes you look and feel better and healthier. We all like to see men and women with a tan and we like to get tan ourselves. Not a feminine trait at all. Too critical and judgemental on a subject that is not important.
I totally agree you with you, this has got to be the absolute stupidest topix ever started.. Goes to show some people have no lives...
Timmy

Verona, MO

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Whoa, this must be a man defending himself. Calm down buddy! It's ok if u a girly girl. Have no lives? Your on here also!
Honeybee

Verona, MO

#8 Apr 3, 2013
not true wrote:
Sounds like we have man that we hit a nerve on! By the way don't u start some topics yourself that are bashing people? We all know who u r!:) have a nice day! P.S. NO it's not manly for a guy to tan. Plenty of women laugh about it! ;)
Honeybee

Verona, MO

#9 Apr 3, 2013
Not true and childish being the same person??? Hmmmm!!! I think so!
Huh

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Apr 3, 2013
Wow...There is really no difference between a man or a woman tanning!! A tanning bed wasn't just made specifically for women. Anyway, Its not good for men or women to tan!
Johnny

Verona, MO

#11 Apr 3, 2013
I'm a man and coming from a man, YES I think it's a little feminine for a dude 2 tan..... No, tanning beds wasn't just made for a woman but we all know WOMEN tan mainly and very few men do! Also, to the person who said it makes them feel healthy? Pretty sure there is nothing healthy besides getting leather skin and skin cancer! UV rays are bad!
Childish

Marion, IL

#12 Apr 3, 2013
Timmy wrote:
Whoa, this must be a man defending himself. Calm down buddy! It's ok if u a girly girl. Have no lives? Your on here also!
I am a girl actually and yes I am on here but I'm not the one that's starting these immature topics. Obviously whoever started this has a lot of time on there hands to think of such stupid things to talk about. No I'm not the same person as Not True..
Lol

Brighton, MO

#13 Apr 3, 2013
This is a pretty dumb topic but is so true. I wouldn't allow my husband to lay in a tanning bed cause I do feel like its for more of a woman but just my opinion!
not true

Carbondale, IL

#14 Apr 3, 2013
Sorry to disappoint but you are all wrong. I am "not true" and I am a woman. Once you all mature you will realize these petty things dont really matter but you all have had fun with it. I still believe it is not feminent to tan. Now go look that word up.
Huh

Mount Vernon, MO

#15 Apr 3, 2013
not true wrote:
Sorry to disappoint but you are all wrong. I am "not true" and I am a woman. Once you all mature you will realize these petty things dont really matter but you all have had fun with it. I still believe it is not feminent to tan. Now go look that word up.
Totally agree!!!
Lol

Brighton, MO

#16 Apr 3, 2013
Too funny! Defending yourself much?
Psh

Mount Vernon, MO

#18 Apr 4, 2013
skinnygirl wrote:
What about guys that paint their toenails?
You mean like your dad does? You are lame..
Lol

Republic, MO

#19 Apr 4, 2013
Ah, guys that paint their toe nails! I know at least 1 lol
Wondering

Marion, IL

#21 Apr 4, 2013
What guy paints there toe nails?
Yeah buddy

Chicago, IL

#22 Apr 4, 2013
What the hell did I just click on? Anybody got a gun and a bullet so I can shoot myself in the face?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The elites of w.f. 45 min Wackomike 8
Woman walking down main st 58 min The truth 8
Big drug bust coming soon ? (Jun '16) 1 hr About time 21
K. Spears 1 hr Unicorn 9
Brian pheasant 1 hr Jim 25
City limits bar 1 hr Mind ya business 2
Immigration raid 3 hr Buzzkill 72

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance