Christopher High School Coaches

Christopher High School Coaches

Posted in the Christopher Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Tired of the BS

Dayton, OH

#1 Nov 10, 2009
It's time for a change. When I say change I mean from the AT down to the volunteer coaches. How many years are we going to go with the same plays over and over and over and keep getting out butts whipped on the field and on the courts before someone on the the Christopher Board say Well just maybe it could be the coaches? A people they are fine people as coaches they suck! You had Mr. Nick Batts on the football as head football coach. Now we have had another LOSING season. Now we go into basketball with the same coach, Mr. Minor and it isnt looking promising there either. Too many games are discussed and planned in the taverns. We need a change and we needed it yesterday. Lets get behind our kids and change the coaches to one that doesnt cuss them out on the field or in the locker room. The football coach is known for the F word when he couldnt run 10 yards. But he can cuss the boys out if they couldnt. Now we go into the Basketball season and it's more of the same. Somebody do something. CHristopher School Board WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!! Quit giving you friends and your kids Friends JOBS!!!!!!!!!
pistol pete

Sardinia, OH

#2 Nov 11, 2009
it's hard to win games when the parents dont work with the kids when their younger and expect miracles with kids who think football and basketball are played with joysticks
ladeedah

Decatur, IL

#3 Nov 11, 2009
fire em all and bring in guys with expierence..quit playing the name game christopher..

Since: Sep 07

Benton

#4 Nov 11, 2009
Sounds to me someone's child didn't get any playing time.

Give me a break.
former player

Fort Wayne, IN

#5 Nov 12, 2009
maybe his child didnt get any playing time, but he still right..whens last time we had a good coach in anything over there?? before batts we had kretz, very nice big hearted guy, but def no football coach..horrible play calling..didnt play guys in right spots..played age over talent..bad clutch game deciding decisions..n the worst pregame motivator ever..everytime they had a chance to have a good coach, they went other way..once be4 kretz n once right after kretz when they gave it to batts..batts should never been a head coach, defensive coach woulda fit him better..mike kinkaide shoulda been the water boy..you cant expect to be good when ur coaches dont do there homework..run same plays every year..dont motivate the players to work hard in off season n during practice..you gotta make things fun.. i have no information on jeff minor..never seen him coach...gary gischer was a dbag, he musta got picked on in high school or somethin cuz he just a jerk now..warren rice = the shit haha
Equalizer

Palatine, IL

#6 Nov 12, 2009
I have been to school board meetings and no parents ever show up. I gave up, because I was pegged a trouble maker. You need to get rid of school board members like DORKinski (Polbinski) who thinks he runs the town. You have to remember that from the top down they are all drinking buddies ! Good luck !!
PS. Will is a good volunteer and role model !
Will Toney

United States

#7 Nov 12, 2009
Tired of the BS wrote:
It's time for a change. When I say change I mean from the AT down to the volunteer coaches. How many years are we going to go with the same plays over and over and over and keep getting out butts whipped on the field and on the courts before someone on the the Christopher Board say Well just maybe it could be the coaches? A people they are fine people as coaches they suck! You had Mr. Nick Batts on the football as head football coach. Now we have had another LOSING season. Now we go into basketball with the same coach, Mr. Minor and it isnt looking promising there either. Too many games are discussed and planned in the taverns. We need a change and we needed it yesterday. Lets get behind our kids and change the coaches to one that doesnt cuss them out on the field or in the locker room. The football coach is known for the F word when he couldnt run 10 yards. But he can cuss the boys out if they couldnt. Now we go into the Basketball season and it's more of the same. Somebody do something. CHristopher School Board WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!! Quit giving you friends and your kids Friends JOBS!!!!!!!!!
boy o boy, you sound like a good coach. where did you say you coached at? it s a little bit different when your on the other side of the fence bud. im sure you have won more games than batts and jeffy
Bowhunter

Akron, OH

#8 Nov 12, 2009
You guys don't pay very good attention to football!!!!Batts changed his entire offense this year!!! Former player what year did you graduate or did you?? You people are mouthing about coaches, who do you want to coach?
Another former player

Fort Wayne, IN

#9 Nov 12, 2009
I have to agree I think Batts tries but I don't think he is cut out to be head coach. As for Micheal Kinkade he was a horrible coach I have heard kids say he didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Plus I played a year before him and he only started because Kretz and his dad are buddies. I think the school board needs to hire a head coach that has proven himself before. As for Minor he was a good athlete and a good guy as far as coaching I'm sure he wouldn't be too bad.
Will Toney

Drexel Hill, PA

#10 Nov 13, 2009
former player wrote:
maybe his child didnt get any playing time, but he still right..whens last time we had a good coach in anything over there?? before batts we had kretz, very nice big hearted guy, but def no football coach..horrible play calling..didnt play guys in right spots..played age over talent..bad clutch game deciding decisions..n the worst pregame motivator ever..everytime they had a chance to have a good coach, they went other way..once be4 kretz n once right after kretz when they gave it to batts..batts should never been a head coach, defensive coach woulda fit him better..mike kinkaide shoulda been the water boy..you cant expect to be good when ur coaches dont do there homework..run same plays every year..dont motivate the players to work hard in off season n during practice..you gotta make things fun.. i have no information on jeff minor..never seen him coach...gary gischer was a dbag, he musta got picked on in high school or somethin cuz he just a jerk now..warren rice = the shit haha
former player, who did you play for. obviously you never played for gary gischer. obviously you dont know anything about high school sports. i played every sport, at every different level. gisch is by far the best coach i have ever had. apparently you never played for him. if you ever went to one of his practices you would know what i was talking. or sit in the locker room at half time. he is a hard ass. and he is for a reason. he is by far the best motivator i have ever had as a role model, teacher, or a coach. he got as much out of yo that he could. btw, his first year as a head coach we won the conference.. so nice try bud
former player

Fort Wayne, IN

#11 Nov 13, 2009
did i say gary gischer wasnt a good motivator? dont believe i did. i just said he was a dbag. i said kretz was a horrible pregame, off season, any kind of motivator. so nice try to you bud. gischer is a drunk dope head who hits on high school girls n tries pick on high school boys, makes him feel big about himself. he was a average basketball coach n knew nothin bout track. you guys had a good team because you had players like nick minor, zach thomas, will toney, john martin. those were the 4 stand outs anyways. you guys didnt win cuz u were greatly coached, just had players. nick minor = best in the conference zach thomas gets hott he just drains any 3-pointer possible will toney(urself) huge monster who if he missed from 2 feet from basket was just goin to get his own rebound n put it back in n john martin idk haha, he just gave it 110%..wasnt amazing at anything in particular but a good player n gave it his all to bowhunter: whats the varsitys record since batts was given the head coach job?? how many times they made the playoffs?? batts did change some stuff on the offense, finally, after who knows how many decades of the same plays cpher has been running, but did it work?? hmm what was there record again this season?? batts was a football player back in his day..good fullback n linebacker. he just not set to be a head coach is all, maybe a defensive coach or just a volunteer, i think if he just consentrated on doing defense he could prolly get the d motivated n goin n be pretty solid
CZR football

Drexel Hill, PA

#12 Nov 13, 2009
former player wrote:
did i say gary gischer wasnt a good motivator? dont believe i did. i just said he was a dbag. i said kretz was a horrible pregame, off season, any kind of motivator. so nice try to you bud. gischer is a drunk dope head who hits on high school girls n tries pick on high school boys, makes him feel big about himself. he was a average basketball coach n knew nothin bout track. you guys had a good team because you had players like nick minor, zach thomas, will toney, john martin. those were the 4 stand outs anyways. you guys didnt win cuz u were greatly coached, just had players. nick minor = best in the conference zach thomas gets hott he just drains any 3-pointer possible will toney(urself) huge monster who if he missed from 2 feet from basket was just goin to get his own rebound n put it back in n john martin idk haha, he just gave it 110%..wasnt amazing at anything in particular but a good player n gave it his all to bowhunter: whats the varsitys record since batts was given the head coach job?? how many times they made the playoffs?? batts did change some stuff on the offense, finally, after who knows how many decades of the same plays cpher has been running, but did it work?? hmm what was there record again this season?? batts was a football player back in his day..good fullback n linebacker. he just not set to be a head coach is all, maybe a defensive coach or just a volunteer, i think if he just consentrated on doing defense he could prolly get the d motivated n goin n be pretty solid
you need to stop running your mouth about kretz, batts, and gisch. its pretty obvious that you dont know what your talking about.
Will Toney

Drexel Hill, PA

#13 Nov 13, 2009
who are you former player? did i play with you? what year did you graduate?
ladedah

Decatur, IL

#14 Nov 13, 2009
i played at christopher and now coach elsewhere and im a proven winner,playoffs last 2 yrs and would love to coach at my school that i graduated from but keep in mind its not the coaches it sometimes has to do with lack of talent..
Rick Argiry

Palatine, IL

#15 Nov 13, 2009
Will Toney wrote:
<quoted text>
former player, who did you play for. obviously you never played for gary gischer. obviously you dont know anything about high school sports. i played every sport, at every different level. gisch is by far the best coach i have ever had. apparently you never played for him. if you ever went to one of his practices you would know what i was talking. or sit in the locker room at half time. he is a hard ass. and he is for a reason. he is by far the best motivator i have ever had as a role model, teacher, or a coach. he got as much out of yo that he could. btw, his first year as a head coach we won the conference.. so nice try bud
I will vouch for Will in regards to Gary Gischer. On the field I have heard positive remarks from other parents and seen him perform like a pro ! God bless you Gary & you have been forgiven for past indiscretions !! Go kick butt !!
former player

Fort Wayne, IN

#16 Nov 13, 2009
haha yeah your right i dont know anything. im not trying to talk smack about kretz or batts, i like them both, think there good people, specially kretz, he's hell of a guy, just wasnt a good football coach. and i dont think batts is fit out to be a head coach. sorry if some of you disagree. if czr football guy wants say i know nothing then thats fine. i mean he does have the facts to prove kretz n batts r good head coaches :/ hell all you gotta do is look at the records n that will tell you that they are amazing. ask some the better players on the teams who have played n see there opinions, im sure they have good things to say. i can go all day bout how kretz wasnt a good coach, anyone thinks they prove me wrong just go ahead n list the reasons. maybe batts will end up turning things around, never know. its not lookin to promising tho i dont see will toney disagreeing or backing up kretz or batts, y is that? like i said tho batts still has time, maybe he can turn things around, i just dont think he will tho. will toney only had problem with my gischer comment cuz he thought i was callin him a bad coach. im not callin him a bad basketball coach, im not callin him good either though. i think he was an okay coach, just average, i think jeff johnson would had same results if he woulda stayed. i just think gary is a dick..quote from my first comment.."gary gischer was a dbag, he musta got picked on in high school or somethin cuz he just a jerk now"...where in that sentence does it say he was a bad basketball coach??
former player

Fort Wayne, IN

#17 Nov 13, 2009
since i dont know anything either, czr football guy you can answer these questions for me...whens last time we had atleast 6 wins in a football season? whens last time we won a playoff game? whats batts record so far? what was kretz record? oh while your on records look up mike rude is it, guy use coach jc, look up his record to, he's guy we decided we didnt want.
Watching every game

Dayton, OH

#18 Nov 13, 2009
Well Rude should of came back to his hometown but for some reason certain ones didnt want him. Rude's record will speak for itself. I think it's pretty well a given that as men (most of them anyways) the coaches are great guys but they just don't have the talent to coach on a high school level. Maybe summer ball, flag football they would do great. But, when they have the losing seasons that these guys have had something has got to be the reason and if your bringing in and taking out kids year after years you always have new talent and they still can't win a ballgame. Our football season record is something that Batts should hang his head about. Nothing to be proud of at all. Now we go into Basketball and we will see if Minor can pull the wins in. Time will tell
coach

Decatur, IL

#19 Nov 14, 2009
so is anybody interested in bringing in a winning coach who graduated from christiopher and led his team to back to back playoffs..cchs get out the check book....he just out of curiousity why didnt u guys try seth english hes a cchs alumni and football coach.
worthless

Sun Prairie, WI

#20 Nov 14, 2009
rudes at vienna now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morthland Health Services.. (Nov '13) 52 min hay 37
Haulin Azz Trailers 55 min LOCAL 2
finest man in benton? 1 hr hmm 9
New owners of Miranda's?! 1 hr Jane 28
attorney jason drew (Nov '12) 5 hr Really 11
Pate Funeral Home 5 hr Discusted 4
Luke Erwin 7 hr Nope 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages