DG shopper

Scott Air Force Base, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Cover them up please, yes your boobs! We all know they are huge, but that does not mean we all want to see them in the flesh. It appears you have a teenage daughter maybe two? You might want to set a better example for her on how to dress. You are a pretty lady but always having your boobs out like that is aweful. If it is attention you want there are other nicer ways to get it than showing everyone your private parts . I don't know your name , I saw you and thought they was going to fall right out . If this is your wife, girlfriend, sister, daughter , friend or you you was at DG not working for hooters, actually might of been even too much for Hooters to handle! Lady in late 30's long hair brown
Cowboy

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

DG shopper wrote:
Cover them up please, yes your boobs! We all know they are huge, but that does not mean we all want to see them in the flesh. It appears you have a teenage daughter maybe two? You might want to set a better example for her on how to dress. You are a pretty lady but always having your boobs out like that is aweful. If it is attention you want there are other nicer ways to get it than showing everyone your private parts . I don't know your name , I saw you and thought they was going to fall right out . If this is your wife, girlfriend, sister, daughter , friend or you you was at DG not working for hooters, actually might of been even too much for Hooters to handle! Lady in late 30's long hair brown
DJ speak for yourself! Personally I like looking at Hooters. Big one's, small one's, old one's, young one's as long as they are legal.
big deal

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

awwwwww is someone jealous lmfao oh & isn't attention what you want w those hideous pink strips in your hair?:)
DG shopper

Scott Air Force Base, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

I do not have pink hair, not jealous either I am a guy was just trying to nicely let her know she is pretty without showing those , she would look better if she didn't show as much just an opinion. I don't like trashy looking girls.
big deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

UR not a man cause there isnt a man that would say that about my boobs lol but thanks for saying im pretty. Im probably gonna need some dog food soon we can talk then ;-)
DG shopper

Scott Air Force Base, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

big deal wrote:
UR not a man cause there isnt a man that would say that about my boobs lol but thanks for saying im pretty. Im probably gonna need some dog food soon we can talk then ;-)
You might think you know who this is but you do not know me. Because I do not know you or if this is even the lady I saw while i was shopping. And even if I did know your name I would not post it on here. Just thought the girl was too pretty to be having her boobs hang out everywhere like she did . I saw others making fun of her and other guys starring just at her boobs. She should respect herself and her man. I would not want my women to dress like that. She is probably a nice lady and I saw she had a young girl and if people are making fun of her well. But then again maybe she wants that dirty attention I don't know?? I don't know who pink hair is??
cover them up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Was she wearing an orange dress real low cut?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christopher Discussions

Search the Christopher Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Dick face Durbin 48,889
meth whos got it 3 hr Cody Vanfossan 7
Police reports: Lake in the Hills, Cary, Lakemo... (Mar '08) 3 hr No One special 49
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr AnyCommieWillDoCantBWorse 3,829
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 17 hr KrisChristie 1,856
hottest boys in town (Jan '13) Wed mmm 11
Kiley Smith Jul 22 lol hmm 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••