yolo

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Is christopher a good town to move to?
Not a good choice

Carbondale, IL

#2 Jan 18, 2013
It used to be a good town but it is going down hill fast. There has been an increase in crime in the past year. I have lived here for 10+ years and plan on moving soon. I would suggest finding another town.
jpN

Brentwood, TN

#3 Jan 21, 2013
who="yolo"]Is christopher a good town to move to?
I LIVED THERE MY WHOLE LIFE RAISED, I LEFT AS SOON AS I COULD AND NEVER HAVE BEEN BACK,

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Christopher has its bad days & good days just like any other town. It has bad people & good people. This is one of those questions where your response will depend upon who you ask. But without trying to be mean I would look to live elsewhere.
kraken

United States

#5 Jan 22, 2013
It is about as bad as West Frankfort. Drug problems are bad in the school but they will not bring the drug dogs in because they wouldnt have enough transports to take the kids from Christopher to the detention center in Benton. They would have to close the school til they all served their time.
kraken

United States

#6 Jan 22, 2013
The school puts alot of the kids in special ed so they can get a higher score on the no child left behind program.
another day

Du Quoin, IL

#7 Jan 27, 2013
All small towns are pretty much the same.. Its what you make of it
Lets talk

Du Quoin, IL

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Some of my family lives in christopher, they like it
opinion

Chelsea, AL

#9 Jan 28, 2013
i lived there and it is nothing to brag about. It is another small town where everyone knows everyone and the gossip runs wild. plus there isnt much to do there, but i have always lived in big towns, atlanta Ga, charleston SC, ect...
Its fine

Carbondale, IL

#10 Jan 31, 2013
I hadnt any problems, loved the school...for the most part, the people are friendly. You are always gonna have the hoes, druggies and idiots starting trouble, but thats only if you accidently run into them. Just dont try to be nice, pretend you didnt see them and they wont bother you. Other than that, yeah, its alright.
Breanda Lee

West Frankfort, IL

#11 Jun 24, 2013
Im out of here as soon as possible!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious about Bearcat football (Aug '16) 5 hr ManBearPig 22
kimmy pregnant again 11 hr Say it again 1
Maybe stolen trucks 14 hr Not real 7
Kimmy I 23 hr Truth 22
Franklin county (Aug '16) Sat Teamstink 7
Lots going on Sat for real 5
Jail burd Sat Joe 11

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance