the best bar in benton.............

Posted in the Christopher Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GOODTIMES

Bradenton, FL

#1 Mar 23, 2010
IS DEFINATELY BOOGIE'S NO QUESTION ABOUT IT. iT IS THE PLACE TO BE ESPECIALLY ON THE WEEKENDS!!!! JENNIFERS BDAY PARTY ROCKED AND THOSE OF YOU THAT WERE THERE WOULD AGREE WITH ME 100 0/0 AND THOSE OF YOU THAT WERENT MISSED A HELL OF A GOOD TIME!! MY FRIENDS & I DONT GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!!
ButSeriously

Fishers, IN

#2 Mar 23, 2010
You white trash douchebag drunks should look into trying to have a good time outside the confines of a tavern. It actually is possible for people who don't suffer from the rampant mental disorders that require the ingestion of alcohol in order to have fun.
missouri girl at heart

United States

#3 Mar 24, 2010
you have got to be kidding about boogies right? it is the most skaniest bar in benton by far. Who in their right mind would want to go somewhere where the owner is a slimy pig who only hires 18 and underage girls who has to pass the test w/ him and his many girlfriends to get a job as a bartender. oh and lets not forget on happy mondays that no women are aloud in the bar from 1-5 because the clients get to see a nudy show w/the bartenders for a price. so, whoever voted for this bar as the best in benton must be a regular skank or a pet of boogies. to me all women who work there has no morals because this man is a "pig". donnas sweetwater is alot better with better clientel and bartenders!!!!
Scary Story Lover

Benton, IL

#4 Mar 25, 2010
missouri girl at heart wrote:
you have got to be kidding about boogies right? it is the most skaniest bar in benton by far. Who in their right mind would want to go somewhere where the owner is a slimy pig who only hires 18 and underage girls who has to pass the test w/ him and his many girlfriends to get a job as a bartender. oh and lets not forget on happy mondays that no women are aloud in the bar from 1-5 because the clients get to see a nudy show w/the bartenders for a price. so, whoever voted for this bar as the best in benton must be a regular skank or a pet of boogies. to me all women who work there has no morals because this man is a "pig". donnas sweetwater is alot better with better clientel and bartenders!!!!
I've never heard of "Happy Mondays", but doesn't surprise me either. I've known both Jennifer and Ronnie for many years-even like them as people, but I have to agree that Boogies is definitely a skank bar. Aren't all bars though??
Bar

Havertown, PA

#5 Mar 25, 2010
The one in the Boneyards is nothing but trash. If you are in the business to buy and do drugs that is the place to go.Same way with Sandys.
drinks

West Roxbury, MA

#6 Mar 26, 2010
Boogies has cleaned up alot. The bartenders they have now are good people and are definitely not skanks.
Local

Fishers, IN

#7 Mar 26, 2010
ButSeriously wrote:
You white trash douchebag drunks should look into trying to have a good time outside the confines of a tavern. It actually is possible for people who don't suffer from the rampant mental disorders that require the ingestion of alcohol in order to have fun.
Exactly.
yankee

United States

#8 Mar 26, 2010
typical southern illinois trash... all you morons think about is bars and welfare checks. you lazy drunken losers are an embarrassment to the rest of the state.
dukers

Carterville, IL

#9 Mar 31, 2010
i usually go to the boneyard after i get off of midnight shift,i have NEVER seen dope there!!I am there once a week, 8am-10:30am,COME CHECK IT OUT!!do they know what is going on?(the owners?)maybe someone needs to inform them,!!
Evening rider

Bradenton, FL

#10 Mar 31, 2010
What is Donna's SweetWater like? Never been in it!
Jacob

United States

#11 Mar 31, 2010
Typical Southern Illinois trash. So much news to discuss; international, local, environmental, educational, political, cultural... but all you inbred bottom-feeders can talk about is bars. No wonder your half of the state is such a disgusting dump.
Evening rider

Bradenton, FL

#12 Apr 1, 2010
Well, I guess this senior citizen should admit that she has not been in any bar. I am certainly not a bottom-feeder I can probable keep up with any comments your want to make on international, local environmental, educational, political etc.Why don't you stay off this site and start your on on the above subjects.
missouri girl at heart

United States

#13 Apr 7, 2010
yankee wrote:
typical southern illinois trash... all you morons think about is bars and welfare checks. you lazy drunken losers are an embarrassment to the rest of the state.
who gives a crap what u think about southern ill. evidently ur not from here (benton) so why do u have an opinion about the bars?
FUNNY_MAN

Tallahassee, FL

#14 Apr 7, 2010
hahah...that jacob fellow needs to calmit down a bit...those inbreds r tough...i guess he never seen the movie wrong turn
A Customer

West Lafayette, IN

#15 Apr 12, 2010
Bar wrote:
The one in the Boneyards is nothing but trash. If you are in the business to buy and do drugs that is the place to go.Same way with Sandys.
I'm a customer of the Boneyard Woods..Every place has a past. But as far as the Boneyard being a part of drugs.. Who ever you are,your wrong.. There has been many owners in the years.. The people that own and run the Boneyard Woods Bar do not sell or do drugs and neither does there employee.. The old saying goes you can't judge a book by it's cover.. Well you can't judge a place of business no matter what kind until you step in the door and judge for yourself.. And i guaranty you when you step in the Boneyard Woods Bar now you will be treated with respect.. That is the only bar in Benton that can say in over 1 1/2 years they've been open, they have not yet one time have to call the police for proublems of any kind.. The owners do not and will not deal with disrespectful people. Don't be scared stop in the Boneyard Bar the past won't haunt you..
Leslie

Palatine, IL

#16 Apr 12, 2010
missouri girl at heart wrote:
<quoted text> who gives a crap what u think about southern ill. evidently ur not from here (benton) so why do u have an opinion about the bars?
Didn't see an opinion about the bars, looks to me like his opinion was just about so. il trash. LOL
Deputy on call

United States

#17 Apr 12, 2010
"A Customer" ...you are totally wrong about Boneyard being the only bar in Benton for 1 1/2 years that have not had the police there. Matter of fact, you should check out the public records just a little bit better before you make comments that like that are false. Police have been there a few times, if you need any other proof, please feel free to stop by and we can show you some of that proof.
A Customer

West Lafayette, IN

#18 Apr 13, 2010
Deputy on call wrote:
"A Customer" ...you are totally wrong about Boneyard being the only bar in Benton for 1 1/2 years that have not had the police there. Matter of fact, you should check out the public records just a little bit better before you make comments that like that are false. Police have been there a few times, if you need any other proof, please feel free to stop by and we can show you some of that proof.
To the so called deputy on call.. I do beleave your wright they were called one time when the owner was there by herself and she thought she heard something outside. But there was nothing there.. Any other time was when there was a underage sting set up for minors drinking.. And hay guess what the Boneyard PAST..
Bumblebee

United States

#19 Apr 13, 2010
To deputy on call. Public comments are always good and bad.I, myself know for a FACT, that there is NO record of police coming to Boneyard Bar over a disturbance of any kind. Not since the new owner has been there.NONE. You have no proof because there is none.( I checked )
a Grave Digger

Evanston, IL

#20 Apr 13, 2010
The Boneyard Bar is a laid back drama free environment with an older more mature crowd of loyal patrons... no illicit drugs no BS just friendly people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worse teacher in High School 1 hr Tony 1
New Benton Basketball thread (Apr '09) 2 hr hoosier bible thu... 43
Tyler Leffler 5 hr TLeff 3
Gentleman needs a home Sat Santa helper 1
Where’s kiley Smith? Dec 7 Bam 7
Christopher dope heads n wh*res Dec 7 Grewuptogether 8
Stephanie Eiserman (Dec '13) Dec 4 Joe 5

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance