Next Last
taktaktak

Enfield, IL

#1 Apr 4, 2012
i'm waiting where are they tonight????
Court

Enfield, IL

#2 Apr 4, 2012
Ummmmmmm, the shit talker just made this forum. Lol. Post your name, or are you toooooo ppppuuuussssyyyyy!
Lol

Enfield, IL

#3 Apr 4, 2012
Wow, I havent read anything about her tonight. Thats a good thing. Maybe people will stfu. Lol
Think i know

Enfield, IL

#4 Apr 4, 2012
JUST KNEW IF I WAITED you would come on here and start talking about people again.what did you get your knitting done early? i don't know what your deal is why do you come on here every nite and fight someone ? i would really like to know?
Think i know

Enfield, IL

#5 Apr 4, 2012
came home from work and here you are!! why are you like this ?
Lol

Enfield, IL

#6 Apr 4, 2012
Think i know wrote:
JUST KNEW IF I WAITED you would come on here and start talking about people again.what did you get your knitting done early? i don't know what your deal is why do you come on here every nite and fight someone ? i would really like to know?
No names were even said. Are you one of them people trying to stir the crap? Lol. Move on
Think i know

Enfield, IL

#7 Apr 4, 2012
just by the way you talk it is the same everynite never changes why?
Think i know

Enfield, IL

#8 Apr 4, 2012
this is like clockwork every nite like i said before some new site putting people down why? i really would love to know?
Think i know

Enfield, IL

#9 Apr 4, 2012
you know what i really don't care your just a sad person mad at the world for something and thats why you act out on here thats what i think well!!i feel so sorry for you you will most likely grow older and more bitter, but thats your life not mine!! if i may give you alittle advice you can take it or leave it try to be happy and not fight so many people on here it is kinda getting old.thats all i'm goint to go out for awhile just think on it ok goodbye
Agreed

Enfield, IL

#10 Apr 4, 2012
Think i know wrote:
you know what i really don't care your just a sad person mad at the world for something and thats why you act out on here thats what i think well!!i feel so sorry for you you will most likely grow older and more bitter, but thats your life not mine!! if i may give you alittle advice you can take it or leave it try to be happy and not fight so many people on here it is kinda getting old.thats all i'm goint to go out for awhile just think on it ok goodbye
Right. Peopke need to find something NEW to talk about. What about this town of Christopher turning into a bunch of druggies. Thats what im seeing, more n more
Think i know

Enfield, IL

#11 Apr 4, 2012
i dont understand why a person would want to do drugs really have you see the people on drugs it's so depressing really
Think i know

Enfield, IL

#12 Apr 4, 2012
well you have a good nite im going out for awhile been a long day see you bye
tick tock

Enfield, IL

#14 Apr 12, 2012
They are around. Waiting quietly to pounce. LOL
bitchy

Enfield, IL

#15 Apr 15, 2012
taktaktak wrote:
i'm waiting where are they tonight????
Are you bitchy cause your old man is home? LOL Can't you hook up with "Clark" Kent ? Old man in the way? LOL Does he even know? Maybe someone should tell him...since he is working all that overtime for you. LOL Especially since you like to threaten all your facebook friends... not nice! LOL You would think "Clark" would be makin you smile by now, geeeeees. Get laid and be nice!LOL
really

Cincinnati, OH

#17 May 12, 2012
jacky craig?????

if this is you all i can say is hahahahahahahahah you and your family need to stop ripping people off with your scam of "we need gas money to get the kids home and buy drugs with it" you keep ripping these elderly people off and karma will come back to you

Since: Apr 12

Carterville, IL

#20 May 12, 2012
There is no such thing as Karma you heathen pagans LOL

“HE's watching YOU!”

Since: Jan 07

Out in the woods in S. Ill

#22 May 13, 2012
Hey! I am a heathen pagan!
really

Cincinnati, OH

#23 May 13, 2012
lets see!!!!!!!!! hummmm funny we use to hang out dont forget, I know everything about you. stop ripping innocent people off and GET A DAMN JOB...... YOU AND YOUR MAN LAZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY CON ARTIST. so sad that people will go so low..... DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO WORK? WHAT EVER !!!!!!!!!!
upchuck

Enfield, IL

#24 May 13, 2012
really wrote:
lets see!!!!!!!!! hummmm funny we use to hang out dont forget, I know everything about you. stop ripping innocent people off and GET A DAMN JOB...... YOU AND YOUR MAN LAZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY CON ARTIST. so sad that people will go so low..... DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO WORK? WHAT EVER !!!!!!!!!!
They ain't together no more. She took back her other baby's daddy. LOL NEXT>>>>>> >>>>>LOL
r u crazy

United States

#25 May 13, 2012
upchuck wrote:
<quoted text>
They ain't together no more. She took back her other baby's daddy. LOL NEXT>>>>>> >>>>>LOL
no she didn't he wouldn't have went back to her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck between motorcycle and car in heights 11 min Everyone will kno... 44
Start Seeing Motorcycles? 18 min vigilante 16
grade school teachers getting fired 35 min Truth 152
1% ers 1 hr peacemaker 14
roundup drug bust first weekend of June/ tell y... 2 hr out of the loop 4
West Frankfort Male Cheaters 3 hr frfrfr 15
Freedom 4 Tori finally 3 hr crazy 3
More from around the web

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE