lol tree trimmers my ass
Anonymous

Mount Vernon, MO

#1 May 20, 2013
Is this a joke cause april fools day is long gone. Chuck Harkens and timmy the tooth. Please do u perfer to get robbed cheated are have the shittyist job ever done. If u feel like have nasty ass skankey theifs working for u go ahead but I do it better my self.
dirksen

Benton, IL

#2 May 21, 2013
Dont hire TipTop either. Ripoff prices and they dod a terrible job cleaning up their mess.
lmao

Marion, IL

#4 May 21, 2013
dirksen wrote:
Dont hire TipTop either. Ripoff prices and they dod a terrible job cleaning up their mess.
i think they are all part of ABC ERIC
real deal

United States

#5 May 22, 2013
If u are a tree trimer get a real job 9 to 5 Not a truck a few saws and a card thats a joke thats no tree service thats a bunch of low life men Being Lazy praying on the elderly
she b nasty

United States

#6 May 22, 2013
what's wrong with Eric and downtown amylynn brown.her being a nasty ho screwing everyone in town put a dent in his business.lmao snaggle tooth skank
scam

Harrisburg, IL

#7 May 22, 2013
I'd stay away from S. Irvin as well
old yeller

Benton, IL

#10 May 22, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>i think they are all part of ABC ERIC
I dont remember tiptops names but it wasnt eric armes. My wife let them cut down a tree for us because they came by every week basically begging us to let them do it. My neighbors at the lake said they always hound them as well.
tofunny

Marion, IL

#11 May 22, 2013
she b nasty wrote:
what's wrong with Eric and downtown amylynn brown.her being a nasty ho screwing everyone in town put a dent in his business.lmao snaggle tooth skank
amy is laying low,she was on the news and charged for threatening someone at a school.eric is low too lmao
tofunny

Marion, IL

#12 May 22, 2013
real deal wrote:
If u are a tree trimer get a real job 9 to 5 Not a truck a few saws and a card thats a joke thats no tree service thats a bunch of low life men Being Lazy praying on the elderly
lol eric has more than a truck,saws and a card..he has tshirts with his business name on them..
Amy L Brown

Du Quoin, IL

#13 May 23, 2013
Yea looks like im laying low doesnt it?? Lay low for what? Like I give two shits about his tree service, that he doesnt have anymore. I could careless about it, and another thing, why you always gota mention me? Bcuz you know im going to say something? Well have fun this time without me, not laying low, just dont give a shit about this and dont want my name on here, just because there is a charge against me doesnt mean in guilty, cause im NOT! Welp, keep on keeping on my frienemeis!!!!
treated

Herrin, IL

#16 Jun 15, 2013
Wow, This girl seems to be all over topix !..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Burnett single? 1 hr Knower 7
kim herpingoldsby 2 hr Haha 30
The elites of w.f. (Feb '17) 2 hr I know you 45
Where is Eric armes 3 hr Love me Eric 17
Drew 5 hr Buzzkill 11
Kimmy (Mar '17) 6 hr Mitc 88
Divorced soon 17 hr Ohmy 2

Christopher Jobs

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages