Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

dude leave it alone its just a fight I go to cjhs I have been in a few fight and sometimes it is better to fight the les don't leave you alne s beating the holy crap out of the gets them stop and tells all other people not to mess with me over it its all part f life and the males you know who havnt ever been in a fight I bet they are woosies huh yea if u want you kids not to experience that experience then put your tit back in their mouth oh wait it is still in there looks like you can save some time then!
F minus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

chance hasty wrote:
dude leave it alone its just a fight I go to cjhs I have been in a few fight and sometimes it is better to fight the les don't leave you alne s beating the holy crap out of the gets them stop and tells all other people not to mess with me over it its all part f life and the males you know who havnt ever been in a fight I bet they are woosies huh yea if u want you kids not to experience that experience then put your tit back in their mouth oh wait it is still in there looks like you can save some time then!
Well, now we know the school system isn't teaching them to avoid run-on sentences, either.
my kids

Bradford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

I'm sorry, I am a little old school. My kids know that they better never bully or start a fight with anyone. They also know that if a bully starts a fight with them (physically, only if the bully hits them first) that they better defend their selves or they will be in more trouble when they get home. Most bullies are all talk, but if they think that they can push you around and get away with it, then it will never stop. As far as the kids standing around encouraging the fight, that is a kid thing that has went all the way back to Little House on the Prairie days (sorry, an image of the show came to mind when I read the topic). It's nothing new.
concerned parent

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Yes teach your child to combat violence with violence. Seems logical. But when your child gets arrested, kicked out of school or you get sued for your child participating and possibly hurting another child, let me know how that works out for ya.
my kids

Bradford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

concerned parent wrote:
Yes teach your child to combat violence with violence. Seems logical. But when your child gets arrested, kicked out of school or you get sued for your child participating and possibly hurting another child, let me know how that works out for ya.
No, I guess what is logical is to let my child sit there and be beat to death, and not to defend his self. You're right that would be much better! As far as sued, you don't get sued for self defense and that would be the only time my child would be fighting. I was the smallest of my grade and got picked on and pushed around. Let me tell you, when I pushed back the pushing stopped. My kids know that they would get in great trouble if they ever bully or fight with someone that didn't hit them first. I don't mean for them to sit there and beat the bully but to at least fight back enough to let them know that they will defend their self.
Bobby

Pittsburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Who doesn't like to watch a good fight? You parents are stupid. It's called being a kid and settling your differences. You all were kids sometime in your life.
kung fu fighting

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

I would like to watch a good fight, Bobby. One where you got the crap beat out of you. How bout those apples?
Irony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

marion wildcats rule wrote:
thats cause theres nuthing good about westfrankforts school system
Apparently you attended school in West Frankfort?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christopher Discussions

Search the Christopher Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min obama 49,033
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr obama 6,593
skanklin county retards 1 hr yeah 26
Joe from Extreme 2 hr WontGoAway 3
Dirt Bike Riders or Atv Riders 2 hr ALS11 1
train wreck 2 hr trials 24
Chelsea Warren 13 hr Im not shocked 5
•••
•••
•••
Christopher Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••