Maybe. Why do you ask?
redbird

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 8, 2013
he's a boss. great pole vaulter.
redbirdalso

Herrin, IL

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Yeah, he was a good pole vaulter. And a nice kid.
wannabe

Marion, IL

#5 Feb 8, 2013
i just meet him a couple weeks ago at a club. just wanted to know what kind of guy he really is.
Hmmm

Harrisburg, IL

#6 Feb 8, 2013
He's a nice guy.
lol

Marion, IL

#7 Feb 9, 2013
he still lives at home with his dad. cant keep a job for long.i never see him with his kid and he would rather sit at home and do drugs.
birdie

Marion, IL

#8 Feb 9, 2013
i heard hes a druggy.
Hmmm

Marion, IL

#9 Feb 10, 2013
from what ive heard about him he lives off his dad. lowlife needs to grow up really still living at home with daddy at 22 lol.
Lol

United States

#10 Feb 11, 2013
He's a druggie and dont take care of his kid. His baby momma isn't any better eather
That guy

Galatia, IL

#12 Feb 11, 2013
i think he is an excellent guy one of the nicest people i have ever met. he quit doing drugs and these are hard times many people live with their parents at that age. Doesnt make them a bad person. Im sure when you have kids you wont want them to leave if you love them
Tiffany I

United States

#13 Feb 11, 2013
That guy wrote:
i think he is an excellent guy one of the nicest people i have ever met. he quit doing drugs and these are hard times many people live with their parents at that age. Doesnt make them a bad person. Im sure when you have kids you wont want them to leave if you love them

I'd like to know who your talking to bc your wrong
Lol

United States

#14 Feb 12, 2013
He hasnt stopped doing drugs and never will. Neather him or his sons mom need that baby hes to druged up to care and shes always pilled out or at the bar.
As Myself

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2013
That's funny especially since she thinks she's such a great mother, Don't get me wrong from what i've seen she is! But anyway's Jesse has alot of growing up to do, He may do drug's she's half the world is now day's. But as for him living with his "Parent's" Tiffany lived off him to, She just got a job not to long ago, Plus i heard she does a shittty ass job! I just think her && Jesse should be better parent's if his doing ddrugs && she's drinking then that's some awesome parent's ... "Not" They both should try growing up! I only brought her up actually both because the last comment lol
As Myself

United States

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Not she, Meant *shittt half the worlds doing drugs!
As Myself

United States

#17 Feb 12, 2013
I meant that they basically both lived off Jim most the time..
Lol

United States

#18 Feb 12, 2013
They both have cuz they are to lazy to get jobs. She has one and got fired for not showing up or doing a shitty job
As Myself

United States

#19 Feb 12, 2013
I know! That's sad! Poor boy needs better parents! I feel bad for him!
Lol

United States

#20 Feb 12, 2013
I do to. It's a shame. Those two should be ashamed of themselves. I hope one day for his sake they will grow up and take care of him. The poor kid cant even stay awake at school ( when he goes ) because she cant keep her a## at home and make him go to bed at a reg time. Can we say mother of the year.......NOT!!! Grow up and take care of ur kid
junell

Marion, IL

#21 Feb 12, 2013
thats funny you all think you know evrything? well for one how is she a bad parnant when she doesnt have her son on the weekend ya she goes out to the bar. ok but what about jesse having his son and leaving him home with his dad to go out. and i think the people that posting should post thier names if they think they know so much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Carter 1 hr BuzzBuzzBaby 16
do not rent from mohammed! (Oct '15) 1 hr Thor bigglesworth 8
2nd Baptist Church 1 hr Looking in 30
Seeing the state rep assistent of Franklin coun... (Jun '17) 3 hr BuzzBuzzBaby 31
Drew 4 hr BuzzBuzzBaby 12
Divorced soon 5 hr Jstsayn 4
Kimmy (Mar '17) 17 hr Lol 90

Christopher Jobs

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages