Misty

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2018
What happened to that hilarious post about Brian Drew being Jesus? Did that get deleted? That was some classic stuff!
Buzzkill

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2018
Misty wrote:
What happened to that hilarious post about Brian Drew being Jesus? Did that get deleted? That was some classic stuff!
Divine intervention perhaps?
BuzzBuzzBaby

Katy, TX

#3 Apr 20, 2018
Buzz had it reported cause the good ol boys think they still are clever ;) We have copies of it all for future use.
Buzzkill

United States

#4 Apr 20, 2018
BuzzBuzzBaby wrote:
Buzz had it reported cause the good ol boys think they still are clever ;) We have copies of it all for future use.
No you don't, you're fake news. I can't be pinned for nothing, lol all this cause you don't like who played Jesus in a Easter play. Shame on you, and stay out of Elkville buiness. Say "I'm sorry Buzzkill, im a dirty bird and you're bitchin cool" , go on now boy, say it... SAY IT!
BuzzBuzzBaby

United States

#5 Apr 20, 2018
Amount of property I own in Elkville makes it completely my business bitch boy. Maybe stop by the handi mart and caseys. Pick up the money from that drop. unless there is a sudden emergency at a pool league or emergency rescue to Evansville. Maybe we can meet on Jellybean. Rest area. Church. take your pick tough guy
BuzzBuzzBaby

United States

#6 Apr 20, 2018
Oh and if I know nothing of what i am claiming then why is it such an issue for me to stay out of elkville business? Do I know too much? LMFAO I'd be more worried about who all else knows. Maybe Ben and Howard can assist in keepin my "false news" to a low
Buzzkill

United States

#7 Apr 20, 2018
BuzzBuzzBaby wrote:
Oh and if I know nothing of what i am claiming then why is it such an issue for me to stay out of elkville business? Do I know too much? LMFAO I'd be more worried about who all else knows. Maybe Ben and Howard can assist in keepin my "false news" to a low
Haven't had any dealings in Elkville in years, Don't know them, but a Ben and Jerrys would be nice about right now. I stay in Williamson /Franklin /Saline county area for my work and play. never Perry, and keep my doings in Jackson south of Desoto, no futher west than Route 3. But occasionally as far south as Cario. Now if I'm in trouble it'd be spread out in alot of counties. I don't bother with a little burg like Elkville, although I do know a lot Elk members. Troubles I got 99 of them but this ain't one of them. I'm free Black and we'll over 21, i laugh at the law and liberals alike. Lmfao
BuzzBuzzBaby

Houston, TX

#8 Apr 20, 2018
yea your fellow black men dont accept you sorry rat :* Tell it however you want it. Comfortable? Change of tune suddenly. Thought I was supposed to stay out of elkville business :( and oh of course exactly where ol Bethune came from. hm interesting....Sound likes youll be eating a lot of bitchin crow here soon playboy. Who you trying to convince lmfao cause it sure in the fuck aint us. Hope topix is there to help you
Buzzkill

United States

#9 Apr 20, 2018
BuzzBuzzBaby wrote:
yea your fellow black men dont accept you sorry rat :* Tell it however you want it. Comfortable? Change of tune suddenly. Thought I was supposed to stay out of elkville business :( and oh of course exactly where ol Bethune came from. hm interesting....Sound likes youll be eating a lot of bitchin crow here soon playboy. Who you trying to convince lmfao cause it sure in the fuck aint us. Hope topix is there to help you
Lol you are one confused puppy. Not sure what a "Bethune" is but I'll wait till I get arrested to ask. Hope the indictment comes soon, I'm beside myself with guilt. Lol mean whole this is all very well but since I can't understand what you're talking about I'll go about my buiness. Oh, by the way, should I be looking for local PD or the Feds? I mean heck, I didn't take the Mood Ring across state lines or anything.
BuzzBuzzBaby

Houston, TX

#10 Apr 22, 2018
No you just hauled dope across it :D wanna see?
Buzzkill

Baxter Springs, KS

#11 Apr 22, 2018
BuzzBuzzBaby wrote:
No you just hauled dope across it :D wanna see?
Lmao, i never took you across,state lines.
BuzzBuzzBaby

United States

#12 Apr 24, 2018
oooo burn good one. Losing your touch are we? Thats sad Buzz, REAL sad.
Buzzkill

United States

#13 Apr 24, 2018
BuzzBuzzBaby wrote:
oooo burn good one. Losing your touch are we? Thats sad Buzz, REAL sad.
Nope, you're just to the point of boring now.
BuzzBuzzBaby

Houston, TX

#14 Apr 26, 2018
oh I'm so boring :( youll argue like a parrot with is foot hung over the goofiest shit on here..run your mouth on specific topics then sudden change in tune on others trying to save face...but Im just SO boring you cant go onnnnnnnnnn. BOO HOO bitch boy. Shouldve thought about that a long time ago.
Buzzkill

United States

#15 Apr 26, 2018
BuzzBuzzBaby wrote:
oh I'm so boring :( youll argue like a parrot with is foot hung over the goofiest shit on here..run your mouth on specific topics then sudden change in tune on others trying to save face...but Im just SO boring you cant go onnnnnnnnnn. BOO HOO bitch boy. Shouldve thought about that a long time ago.
Lmao, you're just so far off base you'd need a telescope to find your way back to it. However It's is sweet of you to call me by the pet name your Dad had for you as a kid. Now take those few pages of stuff you think will convict me and wipe your ass with them, it'll be the only thing tell be good for in 4 months. Now won't you look silly then.
JC Press

West Frankfort, IL

#16 Apr 26, 2018
BuzzBuzzBaby wrote:
Amount of property I own in Elkville makes it completely my business bitch boy. Maybe stop by the handi mart and caseys. Pick up the money from that drop. unless there is a sudden emergency at a pool league or emergency rescue to Evansville. Maybe we can meet on Jellybean. Rest area. Church. take your pick tough guy
I seen that too. You do own property in Elkville. The owner of Peppy said you stop by every night and play with Peppy his pet penis and the 2 nuts he hangs out with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single older men 42 min 59 single 5
donald j trump (Nov '16) 1 hr SPARTICUS 1,658
Worker at the liquior store? (Mar '18) 7 hr Hmmmm 7
Drew grob 8 hr No no 2
Politics 8 hr Winning 27
Rend Lake Water (Oct '16) 8 hr Good water 4
Shyla 11 hr EyesFront 5

Christopher Jobs

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages