First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OMG

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Why are there so many young lesbians in Benton? Realy??? Some are as young as 12 years. Where are the parents at when all this licking is going on? The parents need to be turned in to DCFS. That is just sick and not right to encourage your daughter to be like this.
children

United States

#2 Nov 4, 2012
This is the new trend going on. I remember msg senior year in high-school, almost every girl in the freshman and sophomore classes were lesbians.
never wrong says

Toms River, NJ

#3 Nov 23, 2012
filthy diseased lesbian pigs are everywhere nowadays.
wth

Marion, IL

#4 Nov 23, 2012
What is the deal with all these girls, even young ones wanting to be lesbians or bi? Seriously..it's disgusting. They're not just in Benton either. They're everywhere.
myself

Highlandville, MO

#5 Nov 27, 2012
All you people act like you've never experimented in your lifetime. Ya they are young but you have mtv and all that garbage to thank for that.
Legion

Golconda, IL

#6 Nov 28, 2012
so i cant tell, are you all bitching about their youth or that they're lesbians? cuz if its option 2, then you're just plain stupid and ignorant. 1, ill agree with. 12 years old is too young to be doing anything more than hugging.
Town cursed

United States

#7 Nov 28, 2012
Would say 9 outta 10 girls are doing it to get some boys attention or just plain attention. Men/boys are attracted or intrigued by lesbians. Not saying there aren't a few legit lesbians or just experimenting but most are not. Either way who cares a persons sex life is nobodies business but their own.
wth

Marion, IL

#8 Nov 28, 2012
If they are 12, they shouldn't have a sex life! Period. Disgusting..
Town cursed

United States

#9 Nov 28, 2012
wth wrote:
If they are 12, they shouldn't have a sex life! Period. Disgusting..
I 100% agree but they do and it does indeed happen. Remember back years ago when I was that age having friends with pregnancy scares some indeed got pregnant. I will retract part of my statement since underage kids parents should be involved in their relationships. Since parents usually end up taking care of the aftermath.
Bokachet

United States

#10 Nov 28, 2012
Thanks to the pills that recycle into the water supply and all of the hormones in our genetically modified food kids are hitting puberty much earlier now (some kids as early as 8 and 9)... this has been going on for a few years now. The kids who aren't gay get picked on. Its an escape route to their society (which is far estranged from ours). The boys and girls both. It is all the school districts, not just benton, and who says the parents even have a clue on what their kids do, or even care. Its not like the kids won't lie to parents to get their way. Another part of the problem is latch key kids, who get no supervision, or even worse, parents who are friends with their kids and not concerned with parenting.

My wife and I are lucky, our kids talk to us about what goes on in their lives.

Saddly, if your kid wants to goto a sleep over, its probably for a gang bang.

Even worse, these kids take mom and dads pills and sell them or pass them out at school, cause mom and dad take them, so it musth be safe. They even mix them up in bowls and have parties. Its all very stupid, this generation of kids are all about bi-sexuality and pills. And to think smoking pot used to be a concern.

Adult society is really clueless about what goes on in kid society, when their social tendencies are actually very scary.
truth be known

United States

#11 Nov 28, 2012
Maybe some of you idiots need watch, some documentaries on this subject, or talk to families of the kids that have killed themselves because of negativity like you are expressing. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but be careful what you say out loud or write. Read up on it all, do some research. You can't sit there and blame the parents. Sometimes its not experirimental, its real. And to me its more wrong than having a 12 yr old get pregnant. This is not a choice for some people. Its the way they are. Living a lie doesn't make you happy. Its actually detrimental to ones being. Grow up people. Its gona be 2013, there's enuff hate in this world, if people are happy, just leave them alone. Its none of your business anyway.
myself

Garnett, KS

#12 Nov 29, 2012
Amen!
truth be known wrote:
Maybe some of you idiots need watch, some documentaries on this subject, or talk to families of the kids that have killed themselves because of negativity like you are expressing. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but be careful what you say out loud or write. Read up on it all, do some research. You can't sit there and blame the parents. Sometimes its not experirimental, its real. And to me its more wrong than having a 12 yr old get pregnant. This is not a choice for some people. Its the way they are. Living a lie doesn't make you happy. Its actually detrimental to ones being. Grow up people. Its gona be 2013, there's enuff hate in this world, if people are happy, just leave them alone. Its none of your business anyway.
wow

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Nov 29, 2012
Whats worse is a pregnant lesbian!! Right MaKenzie??
lmfao

Lenexa, KS

#14 Dec 11, 2012
Asia baileyyy????
Cat9

Benton, IL

#15 Jan 17, 2013
That's all they see as role models anymore. I mean it's all over television and everywhere locally, too. These girls can't even go to school or the library without seeing lesbianism from their own teachers/librarians. They imitate what they see.
Jones90

Marion, IL

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Of course you had to throw names out there! Get a life! Leave people alone GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ Z!
you just dont feel good about yourself unless you bash somebody...CRAZY CRAZY People in this town have nothing better to do than trash talk people on topix....more than likely its jealousy...It always is!
Your Logic

Sesser, IL

#17 Jan 17, 2013
Cat9 wrote:
That's all they see as role models anymore. I mean it's all over television and everywhere locally, too. These girls can't even go to school or the library without seeing lesbianism from their own teachers/librarians. They imitate what they see.

Well, there's more straight people than gay people on tv and locally, so why aren't they 'imitating' them?
who cares

United States

#19 Jan 22, 2013
To each their own!!! If it doesn't effect u personally then shut the fuck up! It's doesn't matter to me if u r , black, white, gay, straight, rich, poor, young or old....if u r a good citizen and nice to me ill be nice to you! I really think this just spawns from your jealously that "gay ppl" or "bi ppl", etc.... R getting attn that your not and all u can do is talk shit. Grow up and leave ppl alone. That's what's wrong with this world today....ppl dont mind their own business and leave ppl alone.
sorry

Carbondale, IL

#20 Jan 23, 2013
who cares wrote:
To each their own!!! If it doesn't effect u personally then shut the fuck up! It's doesn't matter to me if u r , black, white, gay, straight, rich, poor, young or old....if u r a good citizen and nice to me ill be nice to you! I really think this just spawns from your jealously that "gay ppl" or "bi ppl", etc.... R getting attn that your not and all u can do is talk shit. Grow up and leave ppl alone. That's what's wrong with this world today....ppl dont mind their own business and leave ppl alone.
I'm pretty sure nearly every adjective you used described above named persons relationship. Lol I really don't have a clue but nonetheless, it was funny. LaUgH! No, but seriously.. It's whatever. Nothing anybody says is going to change the destiny that they decide for themselves!! You can influence all day long, good our bad, each is responsible for his own actions. If they're happy let them be!
whatever guys

Chesapeake, OH

#21 Jan 23, 2013
Everybody needs some love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darkpassenger 19 min maxcap 1
Why is everyone in town turning to that nasty m... 54 min WTF 25
Poor mitch wright 57 min WTF 11
Mayor 2 hr Viveny 8
Donna Roach 2 hr LOL 18
Pop's BBQ 3 hr Akin 10
Prayer Chain without Naming Names 3 hr LOL 46

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance