Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52072 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Terry

United States

#56360 Jul 30, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously she struck a nerve with that one. Don't like taking about your evil scam? Of course you hope your brother dies, just think of the sympathy you can milk out of that. Because it's always about you, Holly.
sorry terry I don't have a brother and you still can't stop talking about holly because she is the spitting image of the only three woman you have ever had s e x with,your old girl fat ugly gutter S L U T mommy and granny's BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you g a y boy catcher worthless liar COWARD
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56362 Jul 30, 2014
Oooops. Sorry, I miss typed.
I like watching this crazy train.
Keep it up!
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even spell Kimare you
dope!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56363 Jul 30, 2014
Ooops, Sorry I mis miss typed AGAIN!
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56364 Jul 30, 2014
Sorry Holly, but you've been busted out several times.

Judging from the divorce documents that can be found on Madison County Clerk's website Terry also had sex with his wife of 19 years and had two sons.

Are you just trying to see how many lies you can fit in a single post, or what?
Terry rigsby

United States

#56365 Jul 30, 2014
truth wrote:
Sorry Holly, but you've been busted out several times.
Judging from the divorce documents that can be found on Madison County Clerk's website Terry also had sex with his wife of 19 years and had two sons.
Are you just trying to see how many lies you can fit in a single post, or what?
so terry how did it go with Hollys brother did you boys spoon naked all night long after be bent you over and bare backed you,for lunch did you open a new bottle of ranch,get down on your knees and toss his salad just like you do to your 96 year old que eer daddy you g a y boy catcher worthless liar COWARD BAHAHAHAHAHA
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56367 Jul 30, 2014
So you admit it then? This is the limit of you capabilities? This juvenile vulgarity that keeps missing it's mark is the absolute best you can do? What a shame. I'd be embarrassed if I was this much of a failure.

So why is it that you're throwing this temper tantrum?

What has you so upset and angry that you are behaving like a toddler?
truthrconsequenc es

Girard, IL

#56368 Jul 30, 2014
Ya'll needs something to do. Another escalating problem with high unemployment. Thanks to our almighty elected officials who just slam and hammer each other, "and nothing gets done". Oh well, ya'll get back to responding to this useless thread.
Te rigs

United States

#56369 Jul 30, 2014
truth wrote:
So you admit it then? This is the limit of you capabilities? This juvenile vulgarity that keeps missing it's mark is the absolute best you can do? What a shame. I'd be embarrassed if I was this much of a failure.
So why is it that you're throwing this temper tantrum?
What has you so upset and angry that you are behaving like a toddler?
hey terry the only comeback you have is to talk about holly,so which one of your granny's v a g I n a s did you like eat Ing better your moms mom or you dads mom BAHAHAHAHAHA ca tcher boy
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56370 Jul 30, 2014
Still too upset and emotional to state what the problem is?
Te rigs

United States

#56371 Jul 30, 2014
truth wrote:
Still too upset and emotional to state what the problem is?
awww widdle terry why don't you tell everybody what it's like to be a 63 year old fat man that never married a woman and has no kids? You're a complete utter L O S E R
truth

United States

#56373 Jul 30, 2014
It's obvious that you've finally figured out I'm not Terry. You changed your screen name because of it. You are afraid of getting sued. Such a little coward.

You know, accusing me of being Terry and then saying all this crap about him when he's not involved in this is far lower than anything I have ever pulled here. Congrats. You've made yourself the biggest low life on Topix.You finally succeeded at something for once in your life.

Off course, this Paul's in comparison to what you did too the Harshany's.

You sure do like picking random people to take out your rage over your father's molestation.
truth

United States

#56374 Jul 30, 2014
Never married a woman?
So when I told you to go look at terrys divorce records were you too lazy, or too stupid to figure out how?
It's obvious that you have no idea who Terry is. Neither do I, but from his public records it's clear that you're spreading bs.
So what have you this delusion that I was some person you have obviously never met?
truthrconsequenc es

Girard, IL

#56375 Jul 30, 2014
truthrconsequences wrote:
Ya'll needs something to do. Another escalating problem with high unemployment. Thanks to our almighty elected officials who just slam and hammer each other, "and nothing gets done". Oh well, ya'll get back to responding to this useless thread.
PLEASE do something. Or smoke something that fry's your brains. This thread is a looser. With nothing but loosers.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56376 Jul 30, 2014
truth wrote:
It's obvious that you've finally figured out I'm not Terry. You changed your screen name because of it. You are afraid of getting sued. Such a little coward.
You know, accusing me of being Terry and then saying all this crap about him when he's not involved in this is far lower than anything I have ever pulled here. Congrats. You've made yourself the biggest low life on Topix.You finally succeeded at something for once in your life.
Off course, this Paul's in comparison to what you did too the Harshany's.
You sure do like picking random people to take out your rage over your father's molestation.
aww poor widdle terry lets talk about when your fat granny would take you to church when you were a widdle boy,what did you enjoy the most was it when she would reach over and give a knob ber in services or when you stood up and and she would oil check or when you got home and she would reverse cow girl you or for lunch when you would get down on your knees and toss her salad no dressing you worthless liar g a y boy C O W A R D
Terry rigsby

United States

#56377 Jul 30, 2014
truth wrote:
Never married a woman?
So when I told you to go look at terrys divorce records were you too lazy, or too stupid to figure out how?
It's obvious that you have no idea who Terry is. Neither do I, but from his public records it's clear that you're spreading bs.
So what have you this delusion that I was some person you have obviously never met?
poor widdle truth/terry hey Hollys brothers gutter Biatch said on another thread that he is about to die of aids,and since just last night he bare backed you in the hospital just like your daddy still does to you,you might have aids also,you should have at least brought some protection but you like a naked meeeeet stick in you when you get CORN H O L E D you fu dge packing g a y boy catcher C O W A R D BAHAHAHAHAHAHA you old loser that never married a woman or ever had kids truth/terry
Terry rigsby

United States

#56378 Jul 30, 2014
truth wrote:
Never married a woman?
I'm talking about you truth/mahz/terry not some guy in Alaska you dip shiit maggot,you never married a woman or had kids because you're a ho mo
truth

Granite City, IL

#56379 Jul 30, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text> I'm talking about you truth/mahz/terry not some guy in Alaska you dip shiit maggot,you never married a woman or had kids because you're a ho mo
In other words, you were too stupid. Madison County Illinois. Where Terry was born, raised and lived. Go to the clerks court records website and you'll see he was married to a woman named Patricia.

I know, it's hard. You've backed yourself into a corner and the only options that you have are to admit that you were wrong about Terry, or admit you are wrong about me. And we both know that your foolish pig-headed pride will never allow you to admit that you were wrong. You just haven't grown up enough for that yet. You're still not an adult.

Go to your favorite genealogy website and you'll see that not only did Terry have two sons, he has grandkids as well.

Seriously, what's your end game here? You're going to ride me down? BWAHAHAHAHA!

I'll outlast you this time just like I have the previous two times you've tried this and quit after you got bored and didn't have the strength to continue.

I've already bested you at this a couple times. Now you're just resorting to the same failed routine because you can't think of anything better. What's the definition of crazy again? Repeating the same thing over and over while expecting a different result?
truth

Granite City, IL

#56380 Jul 30, 2014
Here you go, dipshit. I knew this was too much to ask so let me walk your retarded as through this process.

Here's the webpage.

http://www.madisoncountycircuitclerkil.org/in...

Find the tab that says "Click to start your search" and click on it if you can figure out how.

You can either search for last name Rigsby and then look for the divorce proceedings, or just use this case number.

1990D 000167

Not like it matters. You don;t care that you're lying about ome random stranger that has probably never even heard of Topix. You're an evil, self-righteous, attention starved c#nt like that.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56381 Jul 30, 2014
truth wrote:
Here you go, dipshit. I knew this was too much to ask so let me walk your retarded as through this process.
Here's the webpage.
Find the tab that says "Click to start your search" and click on it if you can figure out how.
You can either search for last name Rigsby and then look for the divorce proceedings, or just use this case number.
1990D 000167
Not like it matters. You don;t care that you're lying about ome random stranger that has probably never even heard of Topix. You're an evil, self-righteous, attention starved c#nt like that.
aww widdle truth/mahz/terry aren't you worried that Hollys brother is about to die of aids and he just bare backed you,who is better him or your 96 year old daddy,and you never married a woman or had kids because you're a ho mo g a y boy catcher C O W A R D
Terry rigsby

United States

#56382 Jul 30, 2014
truth wrote:
Here's the webpage.
1990D 000167
now answer the question which one of your granny's v a g I n a s did you like eating the most your moms mom or your qu eer dads mom?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor poor Kimmy 12 hr not foolin me 153
Tony Granfeldt 23 hr TellNoTalez 2
Review: New Dollar General Mon Nice 2
Mindy Vanfossan Jun 24 Yes 7
Aylssa Bonstell Jun 17 Give it up 5
Thieves moving into Emma St home Jun 17 Sunny 3
Who is she? Jun 12 Iwannaknow 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages