Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 20 comments on the Nov 30, 2010, CBS2 story titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Ace

Christopher, IL

#56008 Jul 11, 2014
KiMare, sorry but i have to support Registered Earth Angel that all women don't scream in pain during anal sex. There is a difference between a little man and a well endowed man. You should pay attention to Earth Angel when he starts talking about his 3 inch club, maybe you would learn something about the little people. They are the same people that has to take drastic measures to even please theirself, so often they turn gay to keep from embarrassing their self. I read that in a book. KiMare here is a link i think you will enjoy reading that explains a lot about the gay community.

http://www.vice.com/print/the-vice-guide-to-b...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#56009 Jul 11, 2014
Ace wrote:
KiMare, sorry but i have to support Registered Earth Angel that all women don't scream in pain during anal sex. There is a difference between a little man and a well endowed man. You should pay attention to Earth Angel when he starts talking about his 3 inch club, maybe you would learn something about the little people. They are the same people that has to take drastic measures to even please theirself, so often they turn gay to keep from embarrassing their self. I read that in a book. KiMare here is a link i think you will enjoy reading that explains a lot about the gay community.
http://www.vice.com/print/the-vice-guide-to-b...
First off, I never mentioned anything at all about women screaming in pain during anal sex. But don't let that stop you from crediting me with it. We all know how accuracy and honestly are completely unimportant to fundies.

Secondly, my guess is you spend a lot of time on the internet discussing other men's penis sizes (third time from you in the last two days) and looking at links like the one you provided. Typical of obsessed fundamentalist morons. I'll bet you even bookmarked that site to your favorites list so you can review it over and over. Now you run along little faglet, and go pray to your Hebrew god that he relieves you of your obsession over the gays.

Aw, who are we kidding, everyone knows your magical god could never do that. Which is why we will have the pleasure of your moronic posts for the foreseeable future. You can't turn your obsession off.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56010 Jul 11, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't "demand" anything old man. I asked you to support your statement with clinical research and pointed out that you would cowardly avoid providing what was requested. And I was right. You cowardly avoided presenting any support for your statement.
<quoted text>
I didn't "disqualify" anything coward. Stating something is ultimately irrelevant to one of your previous stupid claims doesn't classify as "disqualification".
But please, do keep on doing your fundie twirling. nothing funnier gramps.
Let us know when you can support your claim, rather than falling back on the cowardly fundie claim of "it's been presented before"!!
<quoted text>
You're clearly a COWARD. You always have been, and you always will be. Do let us know when you can support your claim COWARD.
Fundie-COWARDS for Jesus unite, Gregory (coward) Kirschmann is here to represent you. Smile.
I've posted a webmed site about anal sex countless times. I've posted the government stats on anal sex. The fact is, children know you don't play in shit.

All you have is denial and gay troll personal attacks. You are the sissy punk.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56011 Jul 11, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I never mentioned anything at all about women screaming in pain during anal sex. But don't let that stop you from crediting me with it. We all know how accuracy and honestly are completely unimportant to fundies.
Secondly, my guess is you spend a lot of time on the internet discussing other men's penis sizes (third time from you in the last two days) and looking at links like the one you provided. Typical of obsessed fundamentalist morons. I'll bet you even bookmarked that site to your favorites list so you can review it over and over. Now you run along little faglet, and go pray to your Hebrew god that he relieves you of your obsession over the gays.
Aw, who are we kidding, everyone knows your magical god could never do that. Which is why we will have the pleasure of your moronic posts for the foreseeable future. You can't turn your obsession off.
You don't like what you give?

I'm sorry.

Smirk.
nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG

Burlington, WI

#56012 Jul 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've posted a webmed site about anal sex countless times. I've posted the government stats on anal sex. The fact is, children know you don't play in shit.
All you have is denial and gay troll personal attacks. You are the sissy punk.
Smile.
http://www.mckinley.illinois.e du/handouts/anal_sex.html

Do you get off when you type "play in shit"?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56013 Jul 12, 2014
nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.mckinley.illinois.edu/handouts/ana...
Do you get off when you type "play in shit"?
Even with it's 'gay sensitive' censorship and partial medical information, you call THAT an endorsement of anal abuse???

Smirk.
Chet

Midlothian, IL

#56015 Jul 12, 2014
Does this lack of service from Sharon mean there will be no one clearing Natalie creek during the rains expected today??? They used to put a back how by McDonalds....
Obama Suks

Romeoville, IL

#56017 Jul 12, 2014
Good grief can you Homo's get a life no one cares your incipient post are beyond annoying.
Obama Suks

Romeoville, IL

#56019 Jul 12, 2014
Fixed what now go away you queer bait.
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief can you homophobes get a life? No one cares; your incipient posts are beyond annoying.
Fixed that for you.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#56020 Jul 13, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've posted a webmed site about anal sex countless times. I've posted the government stats on anal sex. The fact is, children know you don't play in shit.
All you have is denial and gay troll personal attacks. You are the sissy punk.
Smile.
So you can't present a link to support your statistical claim. Yes, we all knew that coward.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#56022 Jul 13, 2014
Riigsby5555 wrote:
<quoted text>you should change your name to the earth fairy,you're nothing but a limp wristed fudge packing queer terry
You should go f*ck yourself. I'm sure it won't be the first time.
Norton

United States

#56024 Jul 13, 2014
Enough wrote:
Never thought so in the past but think so now. The media is DEFINITELY liberal.
Hey BOZO have you ever heard of faux news? You should check it out Hippocrates galore!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56026 Jul 14, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can't present a link to support your statistical claim. Yes, we all knew that coward.
You can google, why are you afraid to?

http://www.fhcrc.org/en/news/releases/2004/07...

"The first study, by lead author Lisa G. Johnson, Ph.D., a statistical-research associate in Fred Hutchinson's Public Health Sciences Division, found that incidence rates of anal cancer have increased significantly in the past 30 years, jumping 160 percent in men and 78 percent in women.

The sharpest increase was among African-American men, whose incidence of anal cancer has more than doubled in the past three decades. Black men also had a lower survival rate from the disease. The five-year survival rate for black men with early stage disease was 62 percent as compared to 79 percent for white men with localized cancer.

The study, funded by the National Cancer Institute, was based on the records of 6,093 anal-cancer patients (2,888 men and 4,015 women) diagnosed between 1973 and 2000. The data came from tumor registries in five states (Connecticut, Hawaii, Iowa, New Mexico and Utah) and four metropolitan areas (Atlanta, Detroit, San Francisco and Seattle), all of which are part of the NCI Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results, or SEER, program.

The second study, led by epidemiologist Janet Daling, Ph.D., a member of Fred Hutchinson's Public Health Sciences Division, set out to better understand the underlying biological and lifestyle causes behind the rising incidence of anal cancer.

The study tested for the presence of human papillomavirus, or HPV a well-known sexually transmitted viral marker of anal cancer in both blood and tumor tissue. It also assessed the impact of various lifestyle factors associated with the disease, such as smoking, sexual orientation, number of sexual partners and history of anal intercourse.

"We found that infection with HPV is necessary in most if not all cases of anal cancer, as close to 90 percent of the tumors studied were positive for the virus," said Daling, a pioneer in studying the link between HPV and anogenital-cancer risk.

Overall, regardless of the patient's sexual orientation or gender, the researchers found that 88 percent of the tumors were positive for HPV DNA. Of these, 73 percent tested positive for a strain called HPV-16, and 7 percent contained a strain called HPV-18. Both strains of HPV are implicated in cervical-cancer development as well.

The researchers also found significantly higher amounts of circulating HPV antibodies in the blood of anal-cancer patients as compared to healthy controls. Approximately 40 percent of the women and 50 percent of the men with anal cancer tested positive for HPV antibodies as compared to about 15 percent of the men and women in the control group."
HPV

Saint Louis, MO

#56027 Jul 14, 2014
There were almost 20 times as many new cases of cervical cancer last year from HPV than there was from anal cancer. What point are you trying to make? HPV is a highly infectious disease that is transmitted through all forms of sex. Please don't abuse science to make your argument.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56028 Jul 14, 2014
HPV wrote:
There were almost 20 times as many new cases of cervical cancer last year from HPV than there was from anal cancer. What point are you trying to make? HPV is a highly infectious disease that is transmitted through all forms of sex. Please don't abuse science to make your argument.
Did you read the article?

"We found that infection with HPV is necessary in most if not all cases of anal cancer, as close to 90 percent of the tumors studied were positive for the virus," said Daling, a pioneer in studying the link between HPV and anogenital-cancer risk."

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#56029 Jul 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You can google, why are you afraid to?
http://www.fhcrc.org/en/news/releases/2004/07...
I'm not afraid at all coward Greg Kirshmann. Now, let's review shall we?

Your claim was that the "vast majority" of women that engage in anal sex never do so again. The claim was made by you here.... http://www.topix.com/forum/city/johnston-city...

This little cut and paste you provided that you like to pretend I'm "afraid of" (LOL!!!) doesn't address the lie that you've been called on.

Care to try again old fool? Provide a link that supports you're claim coward.
HPV

Saint Louis, MO

#56030 Jul 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the article?
"We found that infection with HPV is necessary in most if not all cases of anal cancer, as close to 90 percent of the tumors studied were positive for the virus," said Daling, a pioneer in studying the link between HPV and anogenital-cancer risk."
Yes and there are 20 times as many cervical cancers cases caused by HPV every year. Over 90% of cervical cancer cases show HPV DNA as well. Those are caused by penile-vaginal intercourse.

I read the article. What point are you trying to make here?

HPV is a sexually transmitted disease that is highly infectious during all forms of sexual contact and affects gay and straight populations indiscriminately. That is the point of the article.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#56031 Jul 14, 2014
HPV wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and there are 20 times as many cervical cancers cases caused by HPV every year. Over 90% of cervical cancer cases show HPV DNA as well. Those are caused by penile-vaginal intercourse.
I read the article. What point are you trying to make here?
HPV is a sexually transmitted disease that is highly infectious during all forms of sexual contact and affects gay and straight populations indiscriminately. That is the point of the article.
KiMare can't be bothered with facts when opinions are so much easier to present.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56032 Jul 14, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not afraid at all coward Greg Kirshmann. Now, let's review shall we?
Your claim was that the "vast majority" of women that engage in anal sex never do so again. The claim was made by you here.... http://www.topix.com/forum/city/johnston-city...
This little cut and paste you provided that you like to pretend I'm "afraid of" (LOL!!!) doesn't address the lie that you've been called on.
Care to try again old fool? Provide a link that supports you're claim coward.
Im simply pointing out that its easy to google facts. Look at all the time youve wasted calling me a coward instead of simply proving me wrong.

You know you cant.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56033 Jul 14, 2014
HPV wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and there are 20 times as many cervical cancers cases caused by HPV every year. Over 90% of cervical cancer cases show HPV DNA as well. Those are caused by penile-vaginal intercourse.
I read the article. What point are you trying to make here?
HPV is a sexually transmitted disease that is highly infectious during all forms of sexual contact and affects gay and straight populations indiscriminately. That is the point of the article.
Validate your claim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I was going to ask this chick out 46 min Catching flies 49
West Frankfort Male Cheaters 1 hr wendi 8
really 1 hr good luck 1
Theresa Cline 1 hr so done 7
drug bust!!!! 1 hr shawn 1
strange car 2 hr justsaying 6
jerica blythe (Nov '12) 4 hr cat 36
More from around the web

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]