Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
46,761 - 46,780 of 49,264 Comments Last updated 45 min ago

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What equal standings specifically?
Smirk.
The establishment of kinship, equal representation from the state and federal government as it pertains to estate planning, government benefits, tax benefits, employment benefits, family benefits especially as it relates to our children, housing benefits, consumer benefits, 3rd party protections to name a few.

But here are some that I particularly like more. Because our marriages are equally represented by the state and the federal government, we will be included equally in all materials related to public schooling, public advertising, and public awareness. The public school system will no longer be ignoring us, thus perpetuating the fundie created idea that there is a moral value to us. I love that part more than anything, not because I like being included in the fabric of our nation, but because I know it pisses you, and those like you, off princess. You just hate that children will no longer be indoctrinated with the religious bullshit idea that homosexuality has a moral value! And there's not a damn thing all your repetitious cut and pastes will accomplish to alter this reality!! Smirk.

Do you need further examples of that equal standing hon? Come on now girl, get those fingers just a poundin on that little keyboard of yours princess. Smile. Maybe a little powerless post about oxymorons or cross cultural constraints??!!! Come on twit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> You think it's funny?
Well, yes, but if I were to use my own word I probably would have gone with retarded.
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep pushing and I will rebuke your ass to :)
And you think I would care, why? Rebuke away moron. You're rebuking is totally irrelevant to anyone but you. No one cares child.
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet I will put a curse on you so you can't get an erection anymore,
A curse? Really? Will you be using voodoo dolls or going with a cauldron and some eye of newt?

As will all fundies, I must say your obsession with thinking about other people's erections and private parts is rather creepy. You do know that normal people don't think about other people's erections or their sex, right?
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
then you will only be the anal receiver the rest of your life.
Um, again dear, the fact that you are thinking about and talking about someone else's sex is rather disturbing.
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that would be funny lol.
If you say so moron.
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
At least make Bubba very happy.
I don't know anyone named Bubba. Unlike you, I didn't grow up in a trailer park, and I wasn't schooled by my inbred aunt Irma.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

You are a hater.
Nevertheless, I still support SSM.
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yes, but if I were to use my own word I probably would have gone with retarded.
<quoted text>
And you think I would care, why? Rebuke away moron. You're rebuking is totally irrelevant to anyone but you. No one cares child.
<quoted text>
A curse? Really? Will you be using voodoo dolls or going with a cauldron and some eye of newt?
As will all fundies, I must say your obsession with thinking about other people's erections and private parts is rather creepy. You do know that normal people don't think about other people's erections or their sex, right?
<quoted text>
Um, again dear, the fact that you are thinking about and talking about someone else's sex is rather disturbing.
<quoted text>
If you say so moron.
<quoted text>
I don't know anyone named Bubba. Unlike you, I didn't grow up in a trailer park, and I wasn't schooled by my inbred aunt Irma.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

<quoted text>
The establishment of kinship, equal representation from the state and federal government as it pertains to estate planning, government benefits, tax benefits, employment benefits, family benefits especially as it relates to our children, housing benefits, consumer benefits, 3rd party protections to name a few.
But here are some that I particularly like more. Because our marriages are equally represented by the state and the federal government, we will be included equally in all materials related to public schooling, public advertising, and public awareness. The public school system will no longer be ignoring us, thus perpetuating the fundie created idea that there is a moral value to us. I love that part more than anything, not because I like being included in the fabric of our nation, but because I know it pisses you, and those like you, off princess. You just hate that children will no longer be indoctrinated with the religious bullshit idea that homosexuality has a moral value! And there's not a damn thing all your repetitious cut and pastes will accomplish to alter this reality!! Smirk.
Do you need further examples of that equal standing hon? Come on now girl, get those fingers just a poundin on that little keyboard of yours princess. Smile. Maybe a little powerless post about oxymorons or cross cultural constraints??!!! Come on twit.
Wow, you are the one who is clearly angry with a limp wristed foot stomping hissy fit!

To start with, a piece of paper cannot establish real kinship. A SS couple will NEVER have real kinship. You not only didn't get off the ground, you nose dived!

The rest of your claims are simply manipulated claims made by denying reality. Here is where it goes. If SS couples qualify for those rights and protections, then ANY number of people in a relationship deserve the same.

Moreover, I don't object to homosexuality, it is a sexual birth defect. I do object to a defect being equated to marriage. And children bring deprived of either the father or mother roles in family.

Now, just a simple lesson to educate you:

When you add m + f it equals marriage.

When you add m + m, all you have is two m's.

Never equal to m + f, and never resulting in c.

Smile.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you are the one who is clearly angry with a limp wristed foot stomping hissy fit!

To start with, a piece of paper cannot establish real kinship. A SS couple will NEVER have real kinship. You not only didn't get off the ground, you nose dived!

The rest of your claims are simply manipulated claims made by denying reality. Here is where it goes. If SS couples qualify for those rights and protections, then ANY number of people in a relationship deserve the same.

Moreover, I don't object to homosexuality, it is a sexual birth defect. I do object to a defect being equated to marriage. And children bring deprived of either the father or mother roles in family.

Smile.
I can't believe a Hermaphrodite would
be against Gay people.You were born
that way? So were they..You are nothing
but a bigot,or you're a liar about your
being a Hermaphrodite,which is it?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> You think it's funny? Keep pushing and I will rebuke your ass to :) Better yet I will put a curse on you so you can't get an erection anymore, then you will only be the anal receiver the rest of your life. Now that would be funny lol. At least make Bubba very happy.
Since when is putting a curse on someone considered part of Christianity? Perhaps you need to be burned at the stake.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe a Hermaphrodite would
be against Gay people.You were born
that way? So were they..You are nothing
but a bigot,or you're a liar about your
being a Hermaphrodite,which is it?
Bull crap! Homosexuality is a form of mental retardation. Prove me wrong!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove you are right. YOU made the claim. The burden of proof is yours, dopey.
2cuss

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain to us you reasons for thinking so.

It's pretty hard to explain the problem with your reasoning, when you offered none.
2cuss

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Personally, I think believing that mythology is real is a form of mental retardation.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

2cuss wrote:
Personally, I think believing that mythology is real is a form of mental retardation.
I agree.... plus laziness.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>Bull crap! Homosexuality is a form of mental retardation. Prove me wrong!
Prove it yourself,you seem retarded!
2cuss

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

CDC wrote:
You are a hater.
Nevertheless, I still support SSM.
<quoted text>
Standing up to hate is not hate.

Pointing out bigotry is not bigotry.

And you are just a cheerleader for extremely hateful fundies.
Ace

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is putting a curse on someone considered part of Christianity? Perhaps you need to be burned at the stake.
Have you ever smelled human flesh burning? I have, horrible/sickening. All i need now is an eye of newt and some frog hair from a three toe frog and the curse will be cast.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever smelled human flesh burning? I have, horrible/sickening. All i need now is an eye of newt and some frog hair from a three toe frog and the curse will be cast.
Get thee behind me Satan.... Lol
Ace

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If you say so moron.
<quoted text>
LOL. No Bubba already schooled you in the back door. And you still support a back door education lol. You was so ugly when you was born yo mamma refused to nurse you, yo daddy had to. That is why you are gay lol. You like the taste.
Ace

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it yourself,you seem retarded!
Hell i may be effin retarded, but still to smart to be gay lol.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

extremely hateful fundies?
You sound pretty hateful to me.
You should make your point without using derogatory terms.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
Standing up to hate is not hate.
Pointing out bigotry is not bigotry.
And you are just a cheerleader for extremely hateful fundies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Hell i may be effin retarded, but still to smart to be gay lol.
I'm not Gay either,but I still think
everyone should have marriage rights

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are the one who is clearly angry with a limp wristed foot stomping hissy fit!
Smile.
Yawn. Your lies and repetitious opinion pieces bore me. Got nothing new gramps?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr whatitis 3,911
Debate: Ferguson - Christopher, IL 20 hr kody vanfossan 1
kandy ramsay (Feb '13) Wed hey Lindsay 36
hottest boys in town (Jan '13) Wed Sue 12
Has Anyone Been Experiencing Strange Happening... (Mar '12) Wed Bob 54
Construction Wed Me Me 1
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Wed Weneedchange 147

Search the Christopher Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Christopher News, Events & Info