Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,357

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Sandy Merkin

Elmwood Park, IL

#53885 Apr 3, 2014
Real 2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look! It's the adulterous hillbilly ex-pastor who is now a truck driver. In a few minutes here he will continue ranting about his only obsession, men having anal sex.
Somebody should bend him over the bumper of a Peterbilt and drive him down the Hershey Highway. It's hard to get laid, however, when your face looks like Bruce Willi's AssCrack.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#53886 Apr 3, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you prefer, Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
Angelina Jolie or Stacy Keibler would work in a pinch if i decided to go slumming lol.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53887 Apr 3, 2014
Yes, I called you out on your hateful ways.
Now you are running around like a trapped mouse.
I opened the door for you...now just scurry on off little troll.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been doing nothing but trolling this thread for years now. You have not added one substantive piece of information to this discussion. You merely have been Kimare's cheerleader. You say you are for SSM, then relentlessly attack those who are supposedly on your side, while never making any comments against those who are supposedly against what you believe. Kimare and Ace both come here to throw out hate, yet when someone calls them on it, you defend them. You really don;t think your lame ass troll routine went unnoticed did you? Anyone who wants to can go back to read this thread. You are merely a troll who sits here while Kimare spews hate and then tries to call out anyone who argues with him as being hateful. It's a cute little troll routine you guys have developed there. Lame and ridiculous.
You see, little troll, for your troll routine to work I would actually have to care about whether or not people thought I was nice.I don't. I'm right. And that is more than enough for me.
So seriously, you can quit with the lame trolling now. It isn't working and it's not like we aren't to your little schtick. You lying, hateful, bigoted troll.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#53888 Apr 3, 2014
Real 2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look! It's the adulterous hillbilly ex-pastor who is now a truck driver. In a few minutes here he will continue ranting about his only obsession, men having anal sex.
Actually, his creepy obsession is confined to GAY men having anal sex.
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

#53889 Apr 3, 2014
CDC wrote:
Yes, I called you out on your hateful ways.
Now you are running around like a trapped mouse.
I opened the door for you...now just scurry on off little troll.
<quoted text>
I called Kimare on his hateful ways and then you started in on me.

It's OK for you to do it, just not anyone else.

Lame ass, trolling hypocrite.

Your nothing but a troll here. That's all you've ever been.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53890 Apr 3, 2014
You must be the most hateful hypocritical troll ever.
Now go check your sorry self into a mental facility.
A few months of hospitalization will hopefully bring you back to reality.
Could be a waste of tax payers money though.
Maybe you should just get a job.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
I called Kimare on his hateful ways and then you started in on me.
It's OK for you to do it, just not anyone else.
Lame ass, trolling hypocrite.
Your nothing but a troll here. That's all you've ever been.
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

#53891 Apr 3, 2014
CDC wrote:
You must be the most hateful hypocritical troll ever.
Now go check your sorry self into a mental facility.
A few months of hospitalization will hopefully bring you back to reality.
Could be a waste of tax payers money though.
Maybe you should just get a job.
<quoted text>
No. The most hateful troll here is you. Obviously.

You bigoted little hypocrite. You're nothing but part of Kimare's troll routine. You are the straight man for him. That's all you've ever been. Claiming you support SSM is just part of that schtick.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53892 Apr 3, 2014
Nope.
YOU are at the top of the hill in trollville.
A salute you and your hate filled Mt evertroll ( or trollerest )
Guess what finger I'm saluting you with.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The most hateful troll here is you. Obviously.
You bigoted little hypocrite. You're nothing but part of Kimare's troll routine. You are the straight man for him. That's all you've ever been. Claiming you support SSM is just part of that schtick.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#53893 Apr 3, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, his creepy obsession is confined to GAY men having anal sex.
So what else would they be doing? Just making goo-goo eyes at each other? We know damn well they can't reproduce.
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

#53894 Apr 3, 2014
CDC wrote:
Nope.
YOU are at the top of the hill in trollville.
A salute you and your hate filled Mt evertroll ( or trollerest )
Guess what finger I'm saluting you with.
<quoted text>
You've really devolved. You used to be pulling off a convincing troll act, but I have rattled your cage enough that it has broken down and now you are merely doing the exact same thing that you accuse me of.

Bigoted little hypocrite. You really didn't think your troll act was that good did you?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53895 Apr 3, 2014
You probably didn't even realize that I am Kimare.

Or that I was the one who spoofed your screen name to make those hateful posts.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53896 Apr 3, 2014
You poor sap.
You give the term biggest loser a whole new meaning.
Oooops I meant biggest hater.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
You've really devolved. You used to be pulling off a convincing troll act, but I have rattled your cage enough that it has broken down and now you are merely doing the exact same thing that you accuse me of.
Bigoted little hypocrite. You really didn't think your troll act was that good did you?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53897 Apr 3, 2014
Very Good, You Finally, figured it out.
Kinda slow arent ya there boi?
CDC wrote:
You probably didn't even realize that I am Kimare.
Or that I was the one who spoofed your screen name to make those hateful posts.
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

#53898 Apr 3, 2014
Yep, I be one them slow people that hates lot.
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

#53899 Apr 3, 2014
CDC wrote:
Very Good, You Finally, figured it out.
Kinda slow arent ya there boi?
<quoted text>
Oh no. I figured it out a long time ago. I was just giving you enough rope to hang yourself. Which you have now done.

I win. You lose.

You need to go home and practice your troll routine some more. You are at this level yet.
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

#53900 Apr 3, 2014
you arent at this level yet.
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

#53901 Apr 3, 2014
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/mozilla-ceo-who-ba...

Your hateful views just aren't acceptable in modern society.
gods hates

Vinton, IA

#53902 Apr 3, 2014
god hates the sin of homosexuality-read all about in your bible u clowns-being a homo is disgusting,it;s against the nature of god-he made adam & eve -not adam & steve
jimtownhounddogs niffing

United States

#53903 Apr 3, 2014
Now that ya'll have abused the English language and made a fool of yourselves, don't vote for an incumbent. The Springfield Republican's and Democrat's are all one family of inbred brothers and sisters working for the devil. 2cuss knows it, and CDC knows it for sure.
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

#53904 Apr 3, 2014
gods hates wrote:
god hates the sin of homosexuality-read all about in your bible u clowns-being a homo is disgusting,it;s against the nature of god-he made adam & eve -not adam & steve
That's a cute fairy tale, but you can;t honestly expect people to take mythology seriously?

Adam and Eve were never married and their children were incestuous. You seem like the product of brothers and sisters sleeping together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mannings 24 min Disgusted 6
jess gahn 40 min rick 1
Lanlords Beware of WF woman looking for home 3 hr LANDLORDS BEWARE 2
Chuckie Brooks. 4 hr just saying 3
rosie whelen (Jul '14) 4 hr disgusted citizen 6
Truth be told 7 hr Mind your own bus... 2
BEWARE! Thief in your town! 9 hr come on 3
Christopher Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:35PM
Who Benefits Most from Hiring of Gase?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet