Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Hey You

London, UK

#47384 Jan 1, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Being an internet asstroll and hiding behind the Bible is not "relating the word of God." He didn't intend His Word to be a weapon, nor did he intend for people to judge others using His Word.
Telling others that they have fallen short, or that their Church isn't "real" is judgmental and pretentiously pious.
My marriage is real.
What you believe is irrelevant to my marriage.
How's your Sandy vagina doing?
I will take your topix account away from you. spawn of satan.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhaaaaT

Livermore, CA

#47385 Jan 1, 2014
Hey You wrote:
<quoted text>
I will take your topix account away from you. spawn of satan.
And Jesus weeps for you! How about you actually try to follow what he taught ! As it is you're a complete failure Mr. human POS ! Ou...Ou...Ou...Satans gonna git chu ! Well,maybe you ! LOLOLOL
WhaaaaT

Prague, Czech Republic

#47386 Jan 1, 2014
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhaaaaT

Prague, Czech Republic

#47387 Jan 1, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes, you can't tell the Forrest for the trees.
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." ...... burn in hell, demon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhaaaaT

Prague, Czech Republic

#47388 Jan 1, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Being an internet asstroll and hiding behind the Bible is not "relating the word of God." He didn't intend His Word to be a weapon, nor did he intend for people to judge others using His Word.
Telling others that they have fallen short, or that their Church isn't "real" is judgmental and pretentiously pious.
My marriage is real.
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." .... death to demons like you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhaaaaT

Prague, Czech Republic

#47389 Jan 1, 2014
Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhaaaaT

Prague, Czech Republic

#47390 Jan 1, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes, you can't tell the Forrest for the trees.
Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads ..... nobody would miss you, demon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhaaaaT

Prague, Czech Republic

#47391 Jan 1, 2014
I own this thread now. It is mine.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhaaaaT

Prague, Czech Republic

#47392 Jan 1, 2014
Romans 1:26-27 - "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhaaaaT

Prague, Czech Republic

#47393 Jan 1, 2014
You are wasting your time with your proxies. I own you now.

1 Corinthians 6:11 - "And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."
WhaaaaT

Prague, Czech Republic

#47394 Jan 1, 2014
Calling All Christians. It is time to stomp satans army in the dirt. Attack homosexuals now!

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."
WhaaaaT

Prague, Czech Republic

#47395 Jan 1, 2014
"lying with mankind as with womankind: it is abomination"

Go away, satan. Your army is being destroyed now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhaaaaT

Prague, Czech Republic

#47396 Jan 1, 2014
Wipe homosexuals off the face of the earth. They are spawns of satan ..... 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhaaaaT

Prague, Czech Republic

#47397 Jan 1, 2014
Whaaaats the matter, homosexuals? Can't post? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhaaaaT

Prague, Czech Republic

#47398 Jan 1, 2014
GOD SAYS >>>>> 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

satan is being crushed!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhaaaaT

Prague, Czech Republic

#47399 Jan 1, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
My marriage is real.
Hey clown >>> 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhaaaaT

Prague, Czech Republic

#47400 Jan 1, 2014
Leviticus 18:22

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhaaaaT

Prague, Czech Republic

#47401 Jan 1, 2014
Romans 1:26-27

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhaaaaT

Prague, Czech Republic

#47402 Jan 1, 2014
I OWN YOU NOW, SEWER HOMOS.

Romans

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhaaaaT

Prague, Czech Republic

#47404 Jan 1, 2014
BURN IN HELL, HOMOSEXUALS. YOU ARE SICK DEMONS - PERIOD!

1 Corinthians 6:9

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amanda bowling 34 min Yuck 2
grade school teachers getting fired 48 min Question 287
City Scam 1 hr Pleeeeassssssse 3
Taylor wahl 1 hr Kyle 23
Methhead Wed I know 3
opinions of wf females Mon correction 1
Potsmoker Aug 30 Hellono 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages