Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45670 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The pendulum swings both ways, you'd be wise to be careful.
Smile.
You'd be wise to stand in front of it.
Smile.

Location hidden

#45671 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh honey, you give me way too much power.
What power is it that you imagine you have pervert? LOL!!! What a moron you are.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not my definition of marriage, it is as old as society and cross cultural.
And wow, what power you have! To declare that a relationship that has existed in every single society in human history is now redefined by a piece of paper.
I'm just trying to understand why a ss couple is STILL only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage?
Snicker.
You have to keep trying to understand it, because it's not understandable. It's simply nonsense. But you keep trying idiot.

Location hidden

#45672 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.
It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.
It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.
It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.
It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.
It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.
It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.
All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.
It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.
Pastor Kirschmann, this isn't a church. Baseless repetition doesn't create truth here. Share this with your sheep princess, no one here is buying your bullshyt. Your relationship with your os ugly wife has nothing special and deserves nothing special.

Location hidden

#45673 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you read what you write? A property exchange? A contract? YOu are proof gays don't know shit about marriage.
Of course people can without marriage, but they do within marriage primarily because of children. Something ss couples never have to deal with.
Mating is usually a main reason for marriage. You do know that marriages have been annulled because of the inability to procreate?
I'm both male and female. The male is married, the female is a slut.
Let us all know when procreation is a requirement of marriage ok cur? Until then, you got nothing. You never have. You never will. Smile hon!

Location hidden

#45674 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What marriage?
The one the state sanctioned. Any other stupid questions dog?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending marriage and family is hardly Westboro. That's why you are afraid of me.
Afraid of you? Damn you are delusional. You're a source of humor to us. Nothing more, nothing less.

Location hidden

#45675 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
In all honesty, those pieces of paper need a disclaimer;
"Impotent duplicate gendered halves of marriage."
That would be the honest and fair way so you don't dilute real marriage so devastatingly!
In all honesty, you need a straight jacket. That would be the honest and fair way so that you don't dilute humanity.

Location hidden

#45676 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
There is not a sane person alive who can't tell the difference, EVERY SINGLE TIME, between a ss couple and marriage.
Smirk.
There is not a sane person alive who can't tell the difference, EVERY SINGLE TIME, between your bullshyt and reality.

Now, you run on back to your little keyboard pretending you're the great and powerful Oz. Smile.

Location hidden

#45677 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry oh great ignorant one but it is an impostor marriage if ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
No religion (you hateful bigot), pure facts and simple reality.
Snicker.
Guess you're ugly wife didn't give you any last night. You sure are all in a sissy snit today. Oh, that's right, now that she can't puppy mill you some more puppy cur, there's no need for sex in your household anymore. No wonder you spend so much time in gay Topix sites. Your jealousy has been noted dear, but we have not empathy for you.

Location hidden

#45678 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Show the pictures.
Smile.
Sorry princess, we aren't here to supply you with masturbatory material. Have you wife take a picture of herself, see if that can help you out.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45680 Nov 30, 2013
My the girly trolls are having a hissy fit tonight!

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#45681 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Post a picture.
Smile.
Why not just spread your legs and look in the mirror at your own vagina?

Smile.
jim

Sugar Grove, IL

#45683 Nov 30, 2013
Jonah and Dusty are really protesting to much.
Just let it go.
Get married, be happy.
That is what you wanted, right?
Man,will this never end?

What next?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#45684 Nov 30, 2013
jim wrote:
Get married
I am.
jim wrote:
be happy.
I am.

I just adore rubbing it in KiMare's face, because he seems to think that there is no such thing as SSM.

I'll let it go when KiMare does.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#45685 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Smirk.
I've been called worse by far better.
moron

Belleville, IL

#45686 Nov 30, 2013
I have to bow out. I can't handle to idiocy in this thread. I regret commenting on it. I've said my peace. Good luck folks.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45687 Dec 1, 2013
Whether I voice it or not,

ss couples are only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

Not one damn thing will ever change that.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#45688 Dec 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Whether I voice it or not,
ss couples are only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Not one damn thing will ever change that.
Smile.
You assume facts not in evidence KiMare. All you have is an opinion, deeply held but still just an opinion and it is not worth any more than the opinions that people who love anal sex have about it.

Lots of things are already changing that. Science is coming up with ways that men can carry babies and that two people of the same sex can be the biological parents of a child.

There is nothing pointless in having a child in a loving home.

I have an uncle who is gay and he married a Lesbian and they had a child together. It happens more than you would care to imagine. And if there is a gay gene,....

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#45689 Dec 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Smirk.
pot/kettle
unut

Mount Vernon, IL

#45690 Dec 1, 2013
Aids will get rid of a lot of them dixk and lick lick suckers!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
unut

Mount Vernon, IL

#45691 Dec 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume facts not in evidence KiMare. All you have is an opinion, deeply held but still just an opinion and it is not worth any more than the opinions that people who love anal sex have about it.
Lots of things are already changing that. Science is coming up with ways that men can carry babies and that two people of the same sex can be the biological parents of a child.
There is nothing pointless in having a child in a loving home.
I have an uncle who is gay and he married a Lesbian and they had a child together. It happens more than you would care to imagine. And if there is a gay gene,....
And god will send them down to hell so the devil can stick the pitchfork in their pooh eye and lick lick hole that will last forever for them!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve workman 1 min really 4
New trap house 5 min Concerned 5
Amanda Thomas gets married (Jun '11) 31 min Sad 14
Amanda Bethune 35 min Truth hurts 31
Jason McGuire (May '15) 1 hr Kim 4
Kim ingoldsby has another std Wed Real talk 4
Tony Granfeldt Tue LalalaLoser 6

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance