Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52055 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

history never repeats

Racine, WI

#45630 Nov 29, 2013
Jesus was gay wrote:
Jesus was a homosexual. He traveled around with twelve other unmarried men and forsake women. Why do you think that was? A 33 year old man without a wife in his times would have been one of the strangest things the could possible imagine. Now a whole harem of them traveling together? That only says one thing. Jesus liked puffing Peter.
i guess you never of Mary Magdalene

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#45631 Nov 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What marriage?
Defending marriage and family is hardly Westboro. That's why you are afraid of me.
Oh yeah, I'm afraid of you.

Still married, and there's nothing you can do to deny that reality.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#45632 Nov 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are all bluster honey. You ran like a sissy from me.
Smirk.
Nobody runs from the vagina man, in spite of the fact that you refer to yourself as the monster mutation.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#45633 Nov 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm both male and female.
The male is an asshole, the female is a slut.

Duh!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45636 Nov 29, 2013
justme wrote:
gay marriage is still a reality and there's not a damn thing you can do about it except come here and cry like a little bitch. So carry on, boy.
gay marriage is an oxymoron.

Those tears are from laughing so hard that adults would try to equate mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves with marriage.

Even a child can tell the difference!

Snicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45637 Nov 29, 2013
There is not a sane person alive who can't tell the difference, EVERY SINGLE TIME, between a ss couple and marriage.

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#45639 Nov 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Now you are using marriage to defend divorce??? And CA as an EXAMPLE??? Damn girl, you are soooo blonde!
2. Why would you require something that married couples need to use protection for??? Only couples who NEVER need protection would make such a claim!
1. No, stupid, I'm just pointing out divorce exists. And because marriage is a legal contract, there are divorce lawyers. Sorry that was too complex for you. Damn, girl? Boy? Oh, yeah, monster.

2. Your question makes no sense, maybe you should talk to other hideous monsters.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#45640 Nov 29, 2013
How bout a new thread??

Location hidden

#45641 Nov 30, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No, stupid, I'm just pointing out divorce exists. And because marriage is a legal contract, there are divorce lawyers. Sorry that was too complex for you. Damn, girl? Boy? Oh, yeah, monster.
2. Your question makes no sense, maybe you should talk to other hideous monsters.
1. Most people don't get married to have a legal contract. Nor do they anticipate a divorce when they make the vow,'until death do we part.'

2. "Why require something you need protection to prevent" makes no sense??? Only a blonde gay would be so dumb.

You keep exposing how foreign marriage is to gays, why are you afraid to formalize your own relationships instead of imposing an imposter relationship on marriage???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"The 14th Amendment Works"”

Since: Jul 13

Livermore California

#45642 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Most people don't get married to have a legal contract. Nor do they anticipate a divorce when they make the vow,'until death do we part.'
2. "Why require something you need protection to prevent" makes no sense??? Only a blonde gay would be so dumb.
You keep exposing how foreign marriage is to gays, why are you afraid to formalize your own relationships instead of imposing an impostor relationship on marriage???
Sorry oh great ignorant one but it's not an impostor marriage if it's recognized by both the federal government and the state government! You simply don't like it and that is simply your bigoted,uneducated,religious opinion and nothing more! And that is the reality of the situation,snicker,snicker,snic ker!

Location hidden

#45643 Nov 30, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry oh great ignorant one but it's not an impostor marriage if it's recognized by both the federal government and the state government! You simply don't like it and that is simply your bigoted,uneducated,religious opinion and nothing more! And that is the reality of the situation,snicker,snicker,snic ker!
Sorry oh great ignorant one but it is an impostor marriage if ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

No religion (you hateful bigot), pure facts and simple reality.

Snicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#45644 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
There is not a sane person alive who can't tell the difference, EVERY SINGLE TIME, between a ss couple and marriage.
Smirk.
You are so darn funny.

My good friends Jen and Chris are getting married this weekend.

Are they gay, or straight?

Location hidden

#45645 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry oh great ignorant one but it is an impostor marriage.......
I don't think the license says anything of the sort. Silly KiMare ...

Location hidden

#45646 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Smirk.
So, you're looking at a marriage license for Dana Jones and Dakota Thomas. Are they a same sex couple?

How about Casey and Avery?

What about Morgan and Taylor?

You fail AGAIN. Why bother?

Location hidden

#45647 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Most people don't get married to have a legal contract......
Actually, they ALL do, since no license is required to simply live together, or even share an entire life together.

For some couples, it's the ONLY reason, but for most, gay or straight, it is simply a useful PART of the process.

Location hidden

#45648 Nov 30, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so darn funny.
My good friends Jen and Chris are getting married this weekend.
Are they gay, or straight?
Post a picture.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45649 Nov 30, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the license says anything of the sort. Silly KiMare ...
The paper doesn't say a lot of things that marriage includes idiot.

Like your censorship, ignoring reality does not change it;

Ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

No religion (you hateful bigot), pure facts and simple reality.

Snicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45650 Nov 30, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're looking at a marriage license for Dana Jones and Dakota Thomas. Are they a same sex couple?
How about Casey and Avery?
What about Morgan and Taylor?
You fail AGAIN. Why bother?
Show the pictures.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45651 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Most people don't get married to have a legal contract..
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, they ALL do, since no license is required to simply live together, or even share an entire life together.
For some couples, it's the ONLY reason, but for most, gay or straight, it is simply a useful PART of the process.
Actually, that is an annoying addition that is fulfilled and set aside, rarely to be looked at again. A momentary act that addresses the minor government interest and involvement.

The driving focus is the union of a man and woman committing to live joined as one. A public expression of that vow. A complimentary blend bonded by love and devotion, naturally birthing fruit.

When that fruit is removed from the relationship, government interest ceases or becomes discriminatory.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
unut

Sikeston, MO

#45654 Nov 30, 2013
Looks like again the same low life, troll is judging the same numbers again! Thinking people are judging the comments.lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elmo Kelly 2 hr Mike 24
Barbie Willis + Mr. and Mrs. Mike and Rhonda Reed 2 hr Tom tom 6
teresa lenich 3 hr . 6
donald j trump (Nov '16) 3 hr JC press 391
Crystal cole 3 hr Johnn 6
Freeman Spur Raid?? 5 hr fatman 9
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 5 hr mahz 108

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance