Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
37,161 - 37,180 of 48,989 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
CDC

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

If 34% of people are killing other people it does not make it OK.
You now have earned a FAIL in logic.
NEXT
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey great ignorant one,34% of straight couples partake in anal sex! So once again it is you who is the one who makes NO sense what so ever! As Quest stated,use protection for not only anal sex but all sex!
Here ya go you hating,phoney Christian,hetero's and anal sex!
nymag.com/nightlife/mating/25988/
Also.......
http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexinformation/...
This And That

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
NEXT
<quoted text>
The logic of it is that anal sex is a fact of life and that is all I'm stating! The real facts are it's none of my business nor is it any of your business what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedrooms! That is unless you like to watch? Are you a voyeur who likes to watch? LOL,If not how about you mind your own business and stop worrying what 2 people do,again in the privacy of their own home,none of your business Mr. village idiot! So it seems it is use who once again fails the test of logic!

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
NEXT
<quoted text>
You compare straight and gay people engaging in anal sex with murder? And you don't see that as a fail in logic?

Unprotected sex has always been dangerous. The form it takes is not important.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again! When your not high.
You still seem confused.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
What! That doesn't even make sense.
It's rather simple. Just read a bit more slowly.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to read any of your liberal Agenda. Like I said before, you are the hater not me.
Define the "liberal agenda".
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate no man or women,I don't even hate you! What I hate is a loser like yourself who uses his religion to hide behind to propagate his obvious hatred against his fellow man and women! Your posts speak volumes and show my statements to be true! I follow our Constitution which is the ultimate law of this great nation and not your bible hate boy! Thanks for continuing to show us all what a delusional fool you are! Keep up the Good/bad work!
That doesn't make any sense, you say you don't hate then you say you hate. Make up your mind. I would like you to show me any of my posts were I said that I hate anyone.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make any sense, you say you don't hate then you say you hate. Make up your mind. I would like you to show me any of my posts were I said that I hate anyone.
Buttflower, you've lost the argument, no need to start back peddling. You're an ignorant bigot, now swallow...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
This post doesn't make sense.
Fist, you assume that we are all transgendered females, and not gay. Then you claim we are all lonely, though you have never met any of us, or our families.
Then, you claim that AIDS is a plague from God, one that indiscriminately kills men, women, and children, decimating entire African populations for His glory, just to get at a few people who are gay, that don't live in Africa.
And you think this is logical?
AIDS is a consequence of promiscuity exasperated by anal abuse. Because of the immorality of a person, innocent people are affected. Personal responsibility, not God.

In fact, it is something God and the Bible clearly warns about.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
AIDS is a consequence of promiscuity exasperated by anal abuse. Because of the immorality of a person, innocent people are affected. Personal responsibility, not God.
Actually, AIDS is usually a consequence of unprotected sexual acts, and can be easily prevented by a few simple steps. Education is the key.

Monogamous married couples are not at high risk for sexually transmitted diseases regardless of the type of act, or the genders involved. So, do you support the idea that gay folks should marry?

Of course you don't. You just like to wallow in your obsessions.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, my bible doesn't specifically mention the word AIDS anywhere. I guess I don't have the correct 're-written' version. Tell me princess, when 'GOD' was speaking to you, was he wearing a blue robe or a white one? I guess he told you that heroin addicts that have AIDS from sharing needles didn't really get it that way, but from (your favorite)butt sex? And all those little AIDS babies, they got it that way too? Or were their mothers having butt sex? The next time you open that ignorant mouth, please try and say something NOT bigoted and a little educated. I know it's hard for you, but at least make an effort POS.
Mr Obvious

Carlyle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. Commonly transmitted in infected blood especially during illicit intravenous drug use and bodily secretions such as during sexual intercourse. The notion that this is a 'gay' disease was discredited over 20 years ago. To state otherwise is just a narrow minded bigots worthless opinion.
Smile
johndoe

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

How do you get aids from the toilet seat? By sitting down before the last guy stands up !
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Buttflower, you've lost the argument, no need to start back peddling. You're an ignorant bigot, now swallow...
Didn't lose anything, you guys are the ones naming calling and hate spewing not me.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, my bible doesn't specifically mention the word AIDS anywhere. I guess I don't have the correct 're-written' version. Tell me princess, when 'GOD' was speaking to you, was he wearing a blue robe or a white one? I guess he told you that heroin addicts that have AIDS from sharing needles didn't really get it that way, but from (your favorite)butt sex? And all those little AIDS babies, they got it that way too? Or were their mothers having butt sex? The next time you open that ignorant mouth, please try and say something NOT bigoted and a little educated. I know it's hard for you, but at least make an effort POS.
Your BIBLE mentions plagues doesn't it?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 1:2 (NASB)
2 The earth was formless and void...
What was rotating idiot?
Damn you just keep digging deeper into stupid!!!
Um.... who was there to witness and then write about this 'creation' fantasy, shit-for-brains?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Define the "liberal agenda".
I'll make it easy. "Brainwashing" trying to make things that are ok look like they are good. That is the DEVIL in you.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
NEXT
<quoted text>
Equating sex with killing is a FAIL in logic.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to read any of your liberal Agenda. Like I said before, you are the hater not me.
Hey Simple Simon! Why ARE you here then? To get a little vicarious thrill?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

johndoe wrote:
How do you get aids from the toilet seat? By sitting down before the last guy stands up !
Not very likely.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christopher Discussions

Search the Christopher Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WF Football 33 min Doug 4
Benton Evening News (May '13) 36 min Really bad business 3
Benton valvoline express lube (Dec '13) 50 min Extreme Auto - Benton Il 6
coach with bad attitude 1 hr Doug 5
Kiley Smith 2 hr lol 22
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nono 3,840
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Jul 27 newpoly 1,864
•••
•••