Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,838)

Showing posts 36,741 - 36,760 of48,701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42825
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hateful troll post with an ignorant denial of the social sciences.
Um... the social sciences don't agree with YOU, whacko. Who do you think you're kidding? It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. But then, I bet you've always used your big mouth, instead of FACTS, to force your point. Well guess what? Some of us actually know better because we put in the time and the work to get an education.

So I call your bluff, limp dick.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42826
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

You are a nasty mouthed little flaccid feller aren't you.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... the social sciences don't agree with YOU, whacko. Who do you think you're kidding? It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. But then, I bet you've always used your big mouth, instead of FACTS, to force your point. Well guess what? Some of us actually know better because we put in the time and the work to get an education.
So I call your bluff, limp dick.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42827
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

CDC wrote:
You are a nasty mouthed little flaccid feller aren't you.
<quoted text>
You're a simple-minded little internet coward, aren't you?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42828
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Just like YOU!
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a simple-minded little internet coward, aren't you?
seeyoucrying

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42829
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a simple-minded little internet coward, aren't you?
Why does a frog and "Xavier Breath" have in common ? The minute they see a fly , Their tongues come out!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42830
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... the social sciences don't agree with YOU, whacko. Who do you think you're kidding? It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. But then, I bet you've always used your big mouth, instead of FACTS, to force your point. Well guess what? Some of us actually know better because we put in the time and the work to get an education.
So I call your bluff, limp dick.
Really.

You assert that marriage is not a constraint on evolutionary mating behavior and are not tied together in the social sciences?

It's funny, because I have posted validated proof from edu. sites numerous times before. Everyone shuts up and runs.

Maybe you care to post proof disproving me?

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.

Smile.
beers

Sandwich, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42831
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

big guy wrote:
<quoted text>You believe in a made up world of fairy tales, not science. But talk like you know something. Read a science book. Pay some real tuition. Open your eyes. Stop only believing what some man in a robe, who's likely gay himself, tells you is true.

You don't need to condemn people who are ahead of you. Just educate yourself and join them. Or shut the hell up, and go away.
Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.(Romans 1:22-25 NKJV)

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42832
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
You assert that marriage is not a constraint on evolutionary mating behavior and are not tied together in the social sciences?
It's funny, because I have posted validated proof from edu. sites numerous times before. Everyone shuts up and runs.
You mean like here:

http://www.redletterchristians.org/are-there-...

Some guy named Gregory is posting on redletterchristians dot org.
I wonder who the heck that is?

You can say "at its most basic..." a million times (and you will), but it CHANGES NOTHING. We're marrying in record numbers and there's not one damned thing you can do about it.

What's more (or shall I say "moreover", like EVERY ONE OF YOUR POSTS) if G-d or Jesus had an issue with SSM, this would have been dealt with.

So, if Yahweh is cool with my marriage, and if J.C. is cool with my marriage, why the heck are you're panties wadded up around your taint?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42833
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like here:
http://www.redletterchristians.org/are-there-...
Some guy named Gregory is posting on redletterchristians dot org.
I wonder who the heck that is?
You can say "at its most basic..." a million times (and you will), but it CHANGES NOTHING. We're marrying in record numbers and there's not one damned thing you can do about it.
What's more (or shall I say "moreover", like EVERY ONE OF YOUR POSTS) if G-d or Jesus had an issue with SSM, this would have been dealt with.
So, if Yahweh is cool with my marriage, and if J.C. is cool with my marriage, why the heck are you're panties wadded up around your taint?
No, I'm talking about sites that I base my posts on like this one;

http://www.psy.cmu.edu/~rakison/bussandschmit...

God is not okay with you desecrating marriage.
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42834
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm talking about sites that I base my posts on like this one;
http://www.psy.cmu.edu/~rakison/bussandschmit...
God is not okay with you desecrating marriage.
Did He tell you that? When did he tell you, where did he tell you...Why would he tell YOU anything?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42835
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

God is not okay with you desecrating marriage.
No Greg, it's you that has the problem, not God.

Again, you can be certain that you've created God in YOUR image when it turns out that God hates all the same people that you do.

Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42836
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

11

well wrote:
<quoted text>
Did He tell you that? When did he tell you, where did he tell you...Why would he tell YOU anything?
Genesis 2:22-24 (NASB)
22 The LORD God fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man.
23 The man said, "This is now bone of my bones, And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man."
24 For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.

Matthew 19:4-6 (NASB)
4 And He answered and said, "Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE,
5 and said,'FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH'?
6 "So they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate."

Ephesians 5:31 (NASB)
31 FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND SHALL BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH.

This does not begin to address the examples and instruction regarding husbands and wives. NEVER ss couples.
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42837
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

well wrote:
<quoted text>Did He tell you that? When did he tell you, where did he tell you...Why would he tell YOU anything?
Don't know about Ki, but yes god said that, this morning, in the bible, and because he loves us. Pretty easy.
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42838
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER ss couples.
He doesn't address cars, television, the internet etc...I guess He left some things out of His Book Huh?
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42839
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know about Ki, but yes god said that, this morning, in the bible, and because he loves us. Pretty easy.
Really sweetie? Please give me chapter and verse that says SS couples "desecrate marriage"...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42840
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

13

well wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't address cars, television, the internet etc...I guess He left some things out of His Book Huh?
Those were not around then. Ss couples have always been around, right?

You asked where, and I gave you in the beginning, from Jesus and in the end. Marriage doesn't change.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42841
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

This does not begin to address the examples and instruction regarding husbands and wives. NEVER ss couples.
God didn't find it necessary to address SS couples; she was too busy castigating str8 couples.
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42842
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were not around then. Ss couples have always been around, right?
You asked where, and I gave you in the beginning, from Jesus and in the end. Marriage doesn't change.
Marriage has changed...Now give me chapter and verse that states ss couples "desecrate marriage"...
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42843
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

13

12

12

well wrote:
<quoted text>Really sweetie? Please give me chapter and verse that says SS couples "desecrate marriage"...
Marriage between a man and a woman was instituted by God with Adam and Eve. Genesis 2:24 states: "Therefore a man leaves his father and his mother and cleaves to his wife, and they become one flesh."

In Matthew 19:4-5, Jesus reaffirms this: "He answered,‘Have you not read that he who made them from the beginning made them male and female,’ and said,‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one."
There ya go.
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42844
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

13

well wrote:
<quoted text>Marriage has changed...Now give me chapter and verse that states ss couples "desecrate marriage"...
Oh you like to change the game when your loosing.
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.(Leviticus 18:22 NKJV)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,741 - 36,760 of48,701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christopher Discussions

Search the Christopher Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dylan and tay 3 hr Geez 15
Cheerleading scam at 4th of July Celebration at... 3 hr Geez 13
Morthland College baseball? (Aug '13) 5 hr God fearing person 21
Edgar 5 hr Guber 14
who are hottist single men in their 40's? 9 hr Train 39
Morthland College - what's the point? 9 hr Wright or Wrong 2
Sesser City Council Meeting 10 hr taxpayer 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Christopher News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Christopher
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••