Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
36,681 - 36,700 of 48,913 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Once you start classifying unhealthy tendencies or frailties you indeed are putting society and the human race in peril. Liberals celebrate people giving into ss tendencies and yet ridicule obesity and smokers. Just to name a couple.
T-E-N-D-E-N-C-I-E-S
Classifying 'tendencies' puts the human race in peril? Is that right?..... Gee, what are we supposed to call you then, an unclassified lunatic?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

lickmyrod wrote:
<quoted text>Because your mom came over last night and told me ,And when I got done with her I did your sister. She was tighter !
Didn't know you were into necrophilia. Whatever floats your dysfunctional boat, Dipshit.
lickmyrod

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't know you were into necrophilia. Whatever floats your dysfunctional boat, Dipshit.
"Dusty Mangina" We all know you like to sit on your dad's lap ,So you can feel him get a hard on.lol.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

lickmyrod wrote:
<quoted text>"Dusty Mangina" We all know you like to sit on your dad's lap ,So you can feel him get a hard on.lol.
LOL... you have vivid fantasies, queenie.
lickmyrod

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... you have vivid fantasies, queenie.
What's worse than "Neil An Blowmes" Dentist telling him he has herpes? His mom telling him.lol

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

lickmyrod wrote:
<quoted text>"Dusty Mangina" We all know you like to sit on your dad's lap ,So you can feel him get a hard on.lol.
Nah, I'm not into necrophilia (like you). He might be stiff, but not in the context that gets your juices flowing.
lickmyrod

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I'm not into necrophilia (like you). He might be stiff, but not in the context that gets your juices flowing.
"Dusty Mangina" Said. Daddy,Daddy, what's a transvestite ? Shut up and unhook my bra. lol.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

lickmyrod wrote:
<quoted text>"Dusty Mangina" Said. Daddy,Daddy, what's a transvestite ? Shut up and unhook my bra. lol.
lame
lickmyrod

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Lame is "Dusty Mangina".You are so lonely his own tongue feels good in his mouth.lol
seeyoucrying

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Did you hear about the polish lesbian? She likes men.lol.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
At least they'll adopt all the babies of the heterosexuals that just throw them away. Like those good Catholics that don't use protection or abortion. But think nothing of dropping it off on someone else's door.
What ignorant, hateful bigotry.

And down right stupid.

How do you justify putting children with a// kissers?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh. Too afraid to test out the 'theory' of gravity, eh?
How do scientists define 'theory?' Now why would I ask YOU, of all people, that question? Here, I'll spoon feed it to ya: Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the word "theory" in common usage, which implies that something is unsubstantiated or speculative.
LOL

So you concede.

Idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>They DON'T have anything to do with each other. Marriage isn't required to reproduce, and reproduction isn't required to get married.
Unmarried people reproduce every day. People with absolutely NO intention whatsoever to reproduce get married every day.
No matter how hard you spread your calumny, gay couples get LEGALLY married everyday.
And there's nothing you can do about it but whine. Aw........ kinda makes you look like a backward hayseed. But it does keep your mind off your impotence, doesn't it?
Here we go again...

Mating behavior is sexual activity. It has one evolutionary purpose. Marriage simply controls the mating urge to provide the best setting for the consequences.

I would suggest you do the same thing you finally did with theory and facts, and look up mating behavior.

I'll bet you get knocked out every time you are sodomized...
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently, the basic concept of evolution escapes you. When a species evolves, it evolves into ANOTHER SPECIES.

Jesus tap dancing Christ! What is it with all these people totally ignorant about evolution? Unbelievable! Did ANY of you pay attention in high school?
Just saying if they slowly evolved we would see hundred of thousand of slightly different forms over time yet there are just giant leaps. And I bet Jesus is one hell of a tap dancer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying if they slowly evolved we would see hundred of thousand of slightly different forms over time yet there are just giant leaps. And I bet Jesus is one hell of a tap dancer.
Which is just one reason evolution is still a theory.
seeyoucrying

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

How do you identify a bull dyke ? She rolls her own tampons.lol
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

lickmyrod wrote:
<quoted text>What's worse than "Neil An Blowmes" Dentist telling him he has herpes? His mom telling him.lol
What's WAY worse is a closet queen like you.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying... your understanding of evolution rivals Sarah Palin's knowledge of the Korean War: nonexistent.

Hundreds of thousands of slightly different forms over time? Can you say fossils?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is just one reason evolution is still a theory.
Which is just one reason that an education would change the whole world for you.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again...
Mating behavior is sexual activity. It has one evolutionary purpose. Marriage simply controls the mating urge to provide the best setting for the consequences.
I would suggest you do the same thing you finally did with theory and facts, and look up mating behavior.
I'll bet you get knocked out every time you are sodomized...
Every time you screw your wife are you having 'evolutionary' sex? You're a class A FOOL.

And just what makes you think marriage controls the mating urge? Your delusional pipedreams?

I bet you get a raging hard-on every time you type 'sodomized.'

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Christopher Forum right now

Search the Christopher Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
herby 46 min curious 3
carrie jones 51 min Joe Rock Extreme Auto 6
Zach Labuwi liking amy brown 1 hr Amy L Brown 12
Hurst Park 2 hr SAD DAY 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr All better now 3,830
meth whos got it 17 hr tabby 8
Police reports: Lake in the Hills, Cary, Lakemo... (Mar '08) 21 hr No One special 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••