Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Fact Check

Aurora, IL

#42645 Oct 10, 2013
One thing I know for certain:

Phobias are recognized mental disorders.

Let's not deny those out there suffering from getting some much needed cognitive behavioral therapy.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#42646 Oct 10, 2013
Come on...go ahead and say it...you know you want to.
Let it out...
You will feel better.
Fact Check wrote:
One thing I know for certain:
Phobias are recognized mental disorders.
Let's not deny those out there suffering from getting some much needed cognitive behavioral therapy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42647 Oct 10, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you need to check your facts!
BWAAA-HA -HA -HA!

Not a mental illness. THAT'S a FACT.
Fact Check

Aurora, IL

#42648 Oct 10, 2013
I'll say it:

People like you seem unusually obsessed about something that is really none of your business in a country that prides itself on freedom and not being a theocracy.

Seems like some of you would prefer if America was just like Iran, except with rich white guys at the top instead of rich brown ones.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42649 Oct 10, 2013
Fact Check wrote:
I'll say it:
People like you seem unusually obsessed about something that is really none of your business in a country that prides itself on freedom and not being a theocracy.
Seems like some of you would prefer if America was just like Iran, except with rich white guys at the top instead of rich brown ones.
Testify!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#42650 Oct 10, 2013
OMG...Neil be rolling in the isles!
Did not see that coming.
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>Testify!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42651 Oct 10, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It started with Evelyn Hooker's study in 1957 which proved that homosexuality is NOT a mental illness.
Her test did not address the sexual attraction confusion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#42652 Oct 10, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't change the facts. Homosexuality is NOT a mental disorder.
Then why do transgendered disagree?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
big guy

New Lenox, IL

#42653 Oct 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do transgendered disagree?
Very blanketed statement. I'm sure not ever transgendered feels that way. There's people wired wrong in straight marriage too. People are all flawed in some way.

Location hidden

#42654 Oct 10, 2013
big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Very blanketed statement. I'm sure not ever transgendered feels that way. There's people wired wrong in straight marriage too. People are all flawed in some way.
Hardly.

According to you, we ALL have a measure of mental illness. Except gays.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#42655 Oct 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed at marriage. You have an obviously counterfeit fake mislabeled relationship.
What effect have your opinions had on the legal validity of my marriage?

Still waiting, Hunty.....
catholic

Plainfield, IL

#42656 Oct 10, 2013
I think it's a mistake.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#42657 Oct 10, 2013
catholic wrote:
I think it's a mistake.
Until one of your children, or grandchildren turns out to be gay.
Then you'll realize that it's no mistake at all, but a gift.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#42658 Oct 10, 2013
CDC wrote:
All you have are opinions also.
<quoted text>
No, I have a legally recognized marriage. Is that an opinion?

Troll on, Agenda-bitch.
Anubis

Lansing, IL

#42659 Oct 10, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Until one of your children, or grandchildren turns out to be gay.
Then you'll realize that it's no mistake at all, but a gift.
A gift? From who?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
This And That

Livermore, CA

#42660 Oct 11, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It started with Evelyn Hooker's study in 1957 which proved that homosexuality is NOT a mental illness.
And here is that peer reviewed study! This was the first but since has been repeated many times over all with the same results! 2 groups,made up of both gays and straights given a set group of standard psychological questions to determine if they could tell the difference between the gays and the straights. Lo and behold they could not distinguish between who was gay and who was straight,they all fit the criteria of normal,healthy functioning human beings! No psychological diseases noted what so ever! Again,they could not distinguish between who was gay and who was straight! Read it for yourself ,here is the link.

Dr. Evelyn Hookers study that proves there is NO discernible psychological differences between gays and straight except for the obvious fact that gays prefer partnerships with their own sex!

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_men...
This And That

Livermore, CA

#42661 Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#42662 Oct 11, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is that peer reviewed study! This was the first but since has been repeated many times over all with the same results! 2 groups,made up of both gays and straights given a set group of standard psychological questions to determine if they could tell the difference between the gays and the straights. Lo and behold they could not distinguish between who was gay and who was straight,they all fit the criteria of normal,healthy functioning human beings! No psychological diseases noted what so ever! Again,they could not distinguish between who was gay and who was straight! Read it for yourself ,here is the link.
Dr. Evelyn Hookers study that proves there is NO discernible psychological differences between gays and straight except for the obvious fact that gays prefer partnerships with their own sex!
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_men...
So even you admit that the sexual identity function of the brain is distinct with homosexuals. Something that is a failure of evolutionary mating behavior and the physical design of human sexual activity.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
This And That

Livermore, CA

#42663 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So even you admit that the sexual identity function of the brain is distinct with homosexuals. Something that is a failure of evolutionary mating behavior and the physical design of human sexual activity.
Smile.
Talk about twirl Mr. phony hateful hypocritical adulterous KKKristian! LOL,Are you an idiot? Of course gays are different than straights but being gay is simply an innate variation of of human sexuality that has been around since the dawn of man! The only thing that counts is they lead normal,productive lives and contribute much to society! Unlike you who screws the wives of parishioners under the guise of counseling like you did! Pay off that 6 figure civil suit yet bozo? You know,glass houses and all that! LOL
Sin city

Wilmington, IL

#42664 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Brains of homosexuals are damaged. FACT!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Curious 4 min Omg 3
Super Cool Cop 16 min curious2 30
oppinoins of wf females 28 min curious 6
Old people trying to be young 40 min Stormy 15
Attention Jeff Mendenhall 1 hr Ashley 10
Erin wright 2 hr hot to trot 1
Britney (circle K) 4 hr lookin 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages