Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,857

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#39077 May 30, 2013
CDC wrote:
You Do NOT give those who believe in GOD equal treatment.
Careful...you agenda is showing.
<quoted text>
Are you retarded? The Constitution protects your religious beliefs.

Christians are just so persecuted! Poor widdle victim.
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#39078 May 30, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what is about. The Liberal Angenda, the need to be right and an ego boost. Satan is hard at work here.
I can't tell if you're one of the dumbest people I've ever had the misfortune of talking to, or if you are just trolling and it's all an act. I hope the latter. I shudder to think there may be people out there that are really this daft.

Allowing gay people to marry doesn't hurt you or your God.
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#39079 May 30, 2013
CDC wrote:
You Do NOT give those who believe in GOD equal treatment.
Careful...you agenda is showing.
<quoted text>
How exactly do I not give them equal treatment? What have I done to persecute Christians. Either point out what I have done or admit you are a liar.
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#39080 May 30, 2013
You know what is funniest about all of this? The rise in homosexuality is due to the widespread use of endocrine disrupting chemicals such as atrazine. It has been banned in most nations across the world because it has been shown to cause sex chnages in higher vertebrates. But the agribusiness lobby, spearheaded by Republicans insist that we use these endocrine disrupting chemicals.

Between the agribusiness lobby and the dumb hick farmers, the ones who are most upset about homosexual behavior are also the ones most responsible for it happening. Whiny little twits.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#39081 May 30, 2013
AGENDAFREAK - when the AGENDIST totally loses it because they have been called out.
The "light" freaks them out.
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#39082 May 30, 2013
My only agenda here is making fun of troglodytes. I'm not surprised you didn't get it.
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#39083 May 30, 2013
They come armed with BS statistics and religious dogma and somehow I'm an agendist?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39085 May 30, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that believers have to always prove that GOD exsists. Why can't non-believers prove he doesn't.
If you can't touch it...feel it...see it and no has seen him...can't tell what religion or color he or she is?
Then why do we have to prove our point?
You need to show just cause in the court of law. To prove someone is guilty.
We need to see your proof?
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39086 May 30, 2013
CDC wrote:
The only thing more silly than proving the existence of GOD is proving the non-existence of GOD.
BTW....he's an angry black man.
QED..HA!
<quoted text>
You have proof of that.....he or she maybe he or she?
Thats see that proof!
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39088 May 30, 2013
You have proof of that!...he or she may be a he or she!

Let's see that proof you have?
Scott

United States

#39089 May 30, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't touch it...feel it...see it and no has seen him...can't tell what religion or color he or she is?
Then why do we have to prove our point?
You need to show just cause in the court of law. To prove someone is guilty.
We need to see your proof?
You can't see him, Adan and Eve talked to him, Noah talked to him, Abraham talked to him. He has no religion, he is the CREATOR of all things. You need to listen to him and follow his words. Actually anyone who has a consciouns talks to him.

Like I said before, why do we always have to prove he exsists, why don't you prove he doesn't.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39090 May 30, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Gearge Washington exsists? Did you ever see him, how do you know that he existed?
You really must be joking right?

If not, you are really reaching to the moon to cover your excuse.

We have papers he wrote and signed...actully things he did.

God is mainly stories, wrtitten by man to further mans cause for the upper hand on his fellow man.
Thats why you have so many different religions. When they don't agree, they split and write new!

Come on stop reaching.
Scott

United States

#39091 May 30, 2013
go get em wrote:
You have proof of that!...he or she may be a he or she!
Let's see that proof you have?
Lets see your proof that George Washinton existed!
Scott

United States

#39092 May 30, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>You really must be joking right?
If not, you are really reaching to the moon to cover your excuse.
We have papers he wrote and signed...actully things he did.
God is mainly stories, wrtitten by man to further mans cause for the upper hand on his fellow man.
Thats why you have so many different religions. When they don't agree, they split and write new!
Come on stop reaching.
Papers that he signed and wrote don't prove anything! It's the same idea as you saying that GOD didn't write the BIBLE...
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39093 May 30, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what is about. The Liberal Angenda, the need to be right and an ego boost. Satan is hard at work here.
Love this crap.
When you argue against the lord your are a liberal angendist.
But let Sara Palins kid have a kid out of wedlock and thats ok.
How many republicans and priests have abused kids and thats ok.

You people need to get in touch with the real world....fair for everyone...s.s. or man and woman. Be fair...not one sided.

Not about ego boost but being right and fair to your fellow man and woman kind.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39094 May 30, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see your proof that George Washinton existed!
OH! Lets see...ya thats right he signed a lot of papers that happen to be in the smithsonion and washington.
He happens to have family members that live today in our world.
There is all kinds of living proof, he was here and existed.

Now...where is you stuff? Not a man written bible or stories?
Proof of family member alive now today? Not we are all his children.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39095 May 30, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't see him, Adan and Eve talked to him, Noah talked to him, Abraham talked to him. He has no religion, he is the CREATOR of all things. You need to listen to him and follow his words. Actually anyone who has a consciouns talks to him.
Like I said before, why do we always have to prove he exsists, why don't you prove he doesn't.
Noah..adam and eve are folk lore. stories pasted down for religious believers.

I have already proved man wrote the bible....why would god write 50 plus different versions of the bible? Because man wrote it.
If he is god to all then why 50 plus bible versions?

We have physical proof that washington was here and alive.

You have no physical proof god was here except stories told down through the years.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39096 May 30, 2013
If your so smart my friend......

Let me throw this out there and you answer it.

Have you ever listened to a story being told by one of your friends. That you were actually there when the tale happened. Did you notice any veriations in the story from what you remember happened? Because the story over time changes a lot.

I am sure you have heard rumors that you knew were not true and had first hand knowledge which was different.

In short if you missed it....stories tend to get stereeeeeched out over a long period of time and are very unblieveable.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39097 May 30, 2013
Scott and friends are you still out there?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#39098 May 30, 2013
You seem pretty sure of yourself.
For years now they have been recovering artifacts showing the existence of this "folklore".
Wake up AGENDITE!
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Noah..adam and eve are folk lore. stories pasted down for religious believers.
I have already proved man wrote the bible....why would god write 50 plus different versions of the bible? Because man wrote it.
If he is god to all then why 50 plus bible versions?
We have physical proof that washington was here and alive.
You have no physical proof god was here except stories told down through the years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stetion dial (Mar '14) 2 min self made man 50
Dollar General 3 hr Curious 1
Home Rule Vote November 4th 5 hr Concerned Citizen 50
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Correct 4,032
hammers tires (Sep '13) 7 hr JEEZ 11
Young girl sleeping with married men 7 hr Shocked 1
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 9 hr kankakee en 155
•••
•••
•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Christopher News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Christopher