Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
33,241 - 33,260 of 49,031 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is nothing! Everyday one scientist is refuting another. Show me some proof that there is no GOD......
Science is nothing? I guess we are communicating through magic, eh? I'm sure no scientist would refute that you're about as dumb as a box of rocks. Show me some proof that there is a god.

Science is nothing..... THAT'S a good one.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Going to side with Scott on this one.
Science is just a bunch of statistics.
You can interpret the numbers to believe anything you want.
I believe in science.
I believe in God
Both are belief systems.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is nothing? I guess we are communicating through magic, eh? I'm sure no scientist would refute that you're about as dumb as a box of rocks. Show me some proof that there is a god.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't science that we are communicating through. This is technology, yes there is a difference. Try again man. Sounds like you are getting a little upset. Just show me where science says GOD doesn't exist.
Eames

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Walmart hates the homo-sexuals because they come in and stretch out all the bikini bottoms in the crotch area and hang them back on the rack.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
Going to side with Scott on this one.
Science is just a bunch of statistics.
You can interpret the numbers to believe anything you want.
I believe in science.
I believe in God
Both are belief systems.
<quoted text>
Hom skoold, were ya?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't science that we are communicating through. This is technology, yes there is a difference.
OMFG! A retard! How exciting. Check the dictionary, moron.

techˇnolˇoˇgy (tk-nl-j)
n. pl. techˇnolˇoˇgies
a. The application of science, especially to industrial or commercial objectives.

b. The scientific method and material used to achieve a commercial or industrial objective.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
OMFG! A retard! How exciting. Check the dictionary, moron.
techˇnolˇoˇgy (tk-nl-j)
n. pl. techˇnolˇoˇgies
a. The application of science, especially to industrial or commercial objectives.
b. The scientific method and material used to achieve a commercial or industrial objective.
Exactly.... Now tell me where in that where I can find where science refutes the existence of GOD.... Actually I would like to see where someone proves the non-existence of GOD.... Just give me a link; something, anything. I really am an opened minded person.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Hom skoold, were ya?
Scientific studies show that home schooled kids are smarter than public school kids. See I like science and statistics. I really am an open minded person.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Time To Let It Go wrote:
<quoted text>
And when did they pass a law that makes it a requirement to procreate in order to marry? There are many reasons to form a union and procreation is only one of them! There are thousands of couples who marry and choose not to have children and there are thousands of couples who cannot procreate,does this stop them from marrying? This country is NOT a theocracy but is in fact a SECULAR nation with a separation of church and state for good reason! Worship in any way shape or form you want but keep it to yourself and don't try to force your beliefs on others who may believe differently than yourself! We are ruled by our Constitution and not the bible,and try reading the 14th amendment which states "Equal treatment" under the law for all Americans! There are now 10 states that have legalized SSM and come June California will also be back in that column when prop 8 is once and for all declared to be unconstitutional! I'm not gay but I believe gays should have the right to marry if they so desire it hurts no one and in the future will be the law of the land! Now go into your church shut and lock the doors and preach to the choir,just keep it to yourself!
Well I.don't care what comments you put I believe and yes I hope when I preach as referred to it that It might help someone to understand God is Great and he can and will help when one allows him..you the one got to answer for your sin and Ill pay for mine but Its yourlife like it up.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Careful there Breath boy!
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Hom skoold, were ya?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.... Now tell me where in that where I can find where science refutes the existence of GOD.... Actually I would like to see where someone proves the non-existence of GOD.... Just give me a link; something, anything. I really am an opened minded person.
Who said it does? YOU made the claim that god exists. The burden of proof is yours. Until you PROVE it, it's just another fairy tale.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
Careful there Breath boy!
<quoted text>
Sorry. It's NOT a good thing. Too many gullible children get purposefully fed misinformation by their unqualified "teachers." Education should be standardized for the benefit of ALL the citizens.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientific studies show that home schooled kids are smarter than public school kids. See I like science and statistics. I really am an open minded person.
Scientific studies made by whom? Did they test them for propaganda?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Shit Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.home-school.com/news/
homeschool-vs-public-school.ph p

Smirk.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.home-school.com/news/
homeschool-vs-public-school.ph p
Smirk.
Wow, gleaned from a site about home schooling! that's bound to be totally objective. I'll bet they've omitted the part about many home schooled kids being socially awkward when they come to public school for the first time. I've had several who, in spite of their best efforts, never caught up socially and we re, unfortunately, misfits.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, gleaned from a site about home schooling! that's bound to be totally objective. I'll bet they've omitted the part about many home schooled kids being socially awkward when they come to public school for the first time. I've had several who, in spite of their best efforts, never caught up socially and we re, unfortunately, misfits.
When you stoop to scoffing at the site, it shows your ass crack. Talk about a social misfit...

Did you see the reference notes. You do know what those are, right?

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

The real fact king wrote:
ass crack sounds like your looking for a date there?
Quite the opposite.

She has a butt crack bugger hanging at the top. It looks like a mix of toilet paper, poop and hair, gooped together with dried sweat.

One of the surprised treats of anal sex...

Smirk.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I had seen it on NBC awhile back. You can get it online. By the way still waiting on your proff.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
LIES, all LIES!!!!!!!!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
When you stoop to scoffing at the site, it shows your ass crack. Talk about a social misfit...
Did you see the reference notes. You do know what those are, right?
Smirk.
It's quite humorous that you think I'd even GO to that site, let alone check the reference notes.
The site, like you, has an agenda and will fabricate all manner of "facts" to support its cause.
BTW, my ass crack is YOU. Remember, I'm just a useless vagina attached to a jack-ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christopher Discussions

Search the Christopher Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ladies looking for cash? 6 min mr_dave 10
skanklin county retards 19 min really 23
train wreck 35 min really 23
Freeman Mayor Kurt Spaven and City council /wat... 2 hr wtf 3
Chelsea Warren 5 hr Im not shocked 5
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr Pay to Play 1,881
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Nono 6,592
•••
•••
•••
Christopher Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••