First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just me

Marion, IL

#21 Jun 24, 2013
The sandwiches are wonderful, esp Italian Beef!
Dogwood addiction

Murphysboro, IL

#22 Jun 24, 2013
Got a gyro today there it was amazing! Then I came through later for coffee. I'm addicted to this place.
dedicatedcustome r

Herrin, IL

#23 Jun 25, 2013
Dogwood addiction wrote:
Got a gyro today there it was amazing! Then I came through later for coffee. I'm addicted to this place.
maybe we need to start a support group.. im addicted also.
Gyro Guy

Carterville, IL

#24 Aug 21, 2013
I eat here a couple times a week.. everything has been amazing. I am stuck on the gyros though lol just wanted to say how good it was and how pleased I am you guys are here thank you..
Thankful

De Soto, IL

#25 Aug 26, 2013
We have been reading all the nice things everyone has said about our little shop. I just want to say thank you! This shop was a dream that has came true. We never knew it would have the success it is having. This shop is here for you, the community. The perk of being a local business is always adapting to whatever our customers need. If there are any requests, please feel free to post or go to our Facebook page.
Again, thank you so much for being supportive. We know we have the best customers
Outoftowner

Enfield, IL

#26 Aug 26, 2013
Absolutely love this place! The food is amazing and the staff is great! So much more than just food too..great shop and coffe! Glad to see a place like this come to West Frankfort!
dislike

United States

#27 Aug 27, 2013
Every time I've been there they've treated me like crap horrible customer service
Bob

Herrin, IL

#28 Aug 27, 2013
Price point please say on Italian beef?
grandma sally

Herrin, IL

#29 Aug 28, 2013
it is so nice to get on here and read positive things. my daughter and i ate in there when she was home from florida and we loved it. i will going back and my daughter says it is a place we will go to next time she is home.
Dogwood Ridge

Marion, IL

#30 Aug 31, 2013
Bob wrote:
Price point please say on Italian beef?
We have the Italian need special every Wednesday and Saturday for $6.99
Dogwood Ridge

Marion, IL

#31 Aug 31, 2013
dislike wrote:
Every time I've been there they've treated me like crap horrible customer service
We are sorry you've had a bad experience at Dogwood Ridge. Our phones are always available to hear any concerns. Please do not hesitate to call and let us try to help.
crazy

Carterville, IL

#32 Sep 7, 2013
Nasty
Redbird

Enfield, IL

#33 Sep 7, 2013
Love this place
Happy

Murphysboro, IL

#34 Nov 4, 2013
Best place to eat in town. I love the atmosphere. The drinks are always great. Daily specials are priced well. Owner started wreath classes last week, I heard it was very fun. Love this place, it's exactly what this town needed.
wow

Tampa, FL

#35 Nov 5, 2013
I think the food is great too!
christopher

West Frankfort, IL

#36 Apr 24, 2014
Best gyros around, I eat there at least three times a week, very quick deliveries too "keep it up"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alicia 16 min wondering 8
Bluegill Skanktivel 42 min Les 3
grade school teachers getting fired 1 hr Counting 230
deaf black guy looking for ride 1 hr Black guy 2
who has hepatitis in christopher 19 hr nasty crotches 1
Bath salts Thu gmayo 2
Why did Cheer Gym in Benton move? Jun 29 flipfastics is a ... 2
More from around the web

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE