who all is pregnant now??

who all is pregnant now??

Posted in the Christopher Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
legit

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2013
It seems like every girl in christopher has to have the latest accessory... a baby.
Lindsay Smith

Marion, IL

#3 Jun 25, 2013
Pretty Sure This Is The Whole World, Not Just Christopher. I Have A Baby, But I Don't See Him As An Accessory. Teen Moms Get A Bad Rep, But Really A Lot Of Us Are Doing The Right Thing And Taking Responsibility. I Know I Am A Way More Responsible Mom Than Many Who Are Years Older Than I Am.
blah

Herrin, IL

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Ya OK.. the right thing would have been birth control..
Lindsay Smith

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jul 7, 2013
Lol maybe For You. But Haters Gonna Hate ;)
He who is without sin

United States

#6 Sep 11, 2013
Many people like to judge, but until they have walked into your shoes.....let them. They will always be there to judge someone. God bless you for not aborting the baby as no many take no thought in murdering an innocent child. You will make it and so will your baby, you are survivors/ You are not alone, many prestigious people who are now teachers, lawyers and the list goes on, have been teenage moms. Someone just helped them along to hide while they took on line classes so that they could graduate with their classes. This has been going on for centuries, just don't make a habit of it, and learn from your mistakes, so you can give your child a better life. You can do anything in this life, you put your mind too. I too was a teenage mother years ago. I don't regret one moment of it, I was called trash, but I pushed forward and got myself a degree and have lived a full life and now have grandchildren. They are a blessing and don't let anyone discourage you. God bless.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#8 Sep 12, 2013
blah wrote:
Ya OK.. the right thing would have been birth control..
No the right thing 2 do is not have sex as a teen! 15-16y/o girls should be thingking about school and not lil boys
Lindsay

Sesser, IL

#10 Sep 13, 2013
Hey you're right, its hard and stressful at times. But I'm pushing through it because I love my family. And fyi, we bought our own house, pay our own bills, have 2 cars almost paid off, aren't eligible for link or any kind of assistance because we've got our shit together. I'm also going to college and looking to graduate next year! You can say whatever, but you've got nothing on me :)
Lindsay

Sesser, IL

#12 Sep 14, 2013
I'm talking about the one that said "come back in 18 years and tell me what a good mom you are". So yes, somebody did.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#13 Sep 14, 2013
NOT ALL but most teen moms end up being teens because of the guy "oh baby I love you" "it will feel better without a condom" "ill pull out" ect...and the girls fall for it and end up with a baby and no father ....then there are that hand full of teen moms who trick the guy some way and end up with a baby and ....no father....then u got them very few teens who have a baby...and stay togeather and become a loving family....oh yes and I can not forget the girls who have kids...because the think its "cool" and now days..seems like a lot of teens think its cool 2 have a baby on there hip
Lindsay

Sesser, IL

#16 Sep 15, 2013
grow up wrote:
<quoted text>That was me. And if your kid has come back after the age of 18 to say you are a good mom, then kudos to you. You shouldnt even be on here defending yourself, since the comment didnt pertain to you in the first place, unless you are blowing smoke.
I'm on here because they were talking about all teen moms. I'm done messing with you all. I've got more important things to be doing.
jdjsks

United States

#17 Sep 15, 2013
No one should be having sex until they are married and stable in life! Getting knocked up as a teenager makes you a slut.
Lindsay

Sesser, IL

#18 Sep 15, 2013
Slut: A Woman With Many Casual Sex Partners.

That has Nothing To Do With Being A Teen Mom.
How Ignorant Of You.
Lindsay

Sesser, IL

#19 Sep 15, 2013
But If You'd Like To Call Me A Slut That's Ok. At Least I Am Getting Some :)

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#20 Sep 15, 2013
Being a teen mom does not make u a slut! Makes u what I call "a fast ass" but never no slut....u don't know there back ground or "life story" to call them sluts...some girls become teen moms do 2 rape and things like that...
yepyep

United States

#22 Sep 15, 2013
The fact that anyone would have to question who the father is of their kid makes you a slut! No one should be having sex until they have made their lives established being married live on their own (not with their parents) and pay for everything which means no state assistance including link Medicare kidcare wicked none of it. You want all those damn kids pay for it yourself. Anyone to be having sex in high school are sluts. And white trash.
Lindsay

Sesser, IL

#23 Sep 16, 2013
yepyep wrote:
The fact that anyone would have to question who the father is of their kid makes you a slut! No one should be having sex until they have made their lives established being married live on their own (not with their parents) and pay for everything which means no state assistance including link Medicare kidcare wicked none of it. You want all those damn kids pay for it yourself. Anyone to be having sex in high school are sluts. And white trash.
Lol Ignorance Is Bliss I Suppose.
Omfg

United States

#25 Sep 17, 2013
When You Capitalize Every Word In Your Sentences, I Can't See Past The Retardation To Even Understand Your Point. Bitch Your Retarded
Lindsay

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Sep 17, 2013
Omfg wrote:
When You Capitalize Every Word In Your Sentences, I Can't See Past The Retardation To Even Understand Your Point. Bitch Your Retarded
Oh Ouch That One Really Hurt. Lmfao :)
not a KI fan

United States

#27 Apr 1, 2016
legit wrote:
It seems like every girl in christopher has to have the latest accessory... a baby.
Kim Ingoldsby is preggers again! This makes #5. 6th time to be preg. that we know of and 2nd time in a yr n half. All by dif men! Wow! Way to go Kim! You are an AMAZING mom--NOT!
Kimberly Ingoldsby

United States

#28 Apr 4, 2016
Kim Imgoldsby stays pregnant! Nasty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenkem 11 min Buzzkill 2
Eddie Puckett 16 min true 27
mariah McFarland 1 hr whatahoe 3
McFarland 1 hr Curious 24
Meghan Hargett 2 hr Mommy Dearest 1
Meth. And crack pipes for sale. 3 hr Anti crack 16
Don't eat the food 3 hr Corndog 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages