Wreck on HWY 14 090412
News

United States

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Does anyone know what happened on 14, or who it was? Two Flight For Life Helicopters just went over.....
accident

Ballwin, MO

#2 Sep 4, 2012
brad hall n leslie mcmurray...apparently vehicle pulled out in front of them n they were on motorcycle
Brad

West Frankfort, IL

#3 Sep 14, 2012
News wrote:
Does anyone know what happened on 14, or who it was? Two Flight For Life Helicopters just went over.....
Yes it was me and my girlfriend Lesley. We were headed west towards the ball fields when a truck pulling a camper pulled out in front of us about 10-15 yards away off of Coello Hill Rd. We were flown to Barnes-Jewish for our injurys.
News

United States

#4 Sep 14, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was me and my girlfriend Lesley. We were headed west towards the ball fields when a truck pulling a camper pulled out in front of us about 10-15 yards away off of Coello Hill Rd. We were flown to Barnes-Jewish for our injurys.
I said a prayer for you both when they flew you over my house. I hope your recovery time will be short. God bless you both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christopher fire department 12 min Sam 2 19
Gary Mason 2 hr Newspaper 1
Baxter 2 hr Newspaper 3
Troll in benton. Look out 16 hr Mrsjeffmason 7
Jeremy conner Wed Bert 2
Drug house Tue O lawd 8
Kaitlin Staley Tue Noname 2

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance