Death of Mulkeytown Woman Under Inves...

Death of Mulkeytown Woman Under Investigation

There are 246 comments on the WSIL story from Jun 28, 2013, titled Death of Mulkeytown Woman Under Investigation. In it, WSIL reports that:

Authorities are investigating the death of a Mulkeytown woman. Franklin County Sheriff Don Jones says Eco C. Edmonds, 26, died early Friday morning at Franklin Hospital in Benton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSIL.

yeah poor eco

Ashley, IL

#158 Oct 24, 2013
AMBER wrote:
ECOS LIVE WAS WORTH MORE THAN YOUR IDIOTIC WORDS. NO ONE DESERVES WHAT SHE WENT THRU. ITS SAD YOU CONTINUE TO DOWNGRADE SOMEONE THAT CANT TAKE UP FOR THEMSELVES. FOR SOMEONE THAT HATED HER SO MUCH YOU SURE HAVE ALOT OF SHYT TO STILL SAY EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO TRUTH TO YOUR POSTS. I BET THE REASON WHY YOU HATE HER IS HIGH SCHOOL STUFF. I WILL TALK TO THE VICTIMS ADVOCATE AND SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS. EVEN THOUGH SHE IS GONE SHE STILL HAS RIGHTS. I CANT BELIEVE HOW CRUEL PEOPLE CAN BE EVEN AFTER SOMEONE IS GONE... LIKE YOU SAID KARMA COMES BACK TO BITE YOU....IF YOU THINK 130 POUNDS IS FAT YOU NEED YOUR EYES EXAMINED
Well, what did the States Attorney's Office tell you? Have you been yet? Don't waste too much time!
get real

Marion, IL

#159 Oct 24, 2013
yeah poor eco wrote:
<quoted text> good parents make mistakes but good parents dont go on two week benders and leave their kid to enjoy drugs. I've yet to meet a goob parent that proposes a trade of their child for a car. Oh well. my vision of a good parent is obviously different than yours
in that case. I know personally that holly has two kids and never has one. And she herself goes on benders.. good parents do makes mistakes. I would never do the things width my children that I have seen holly do to and infront of her kids. I keep my friends close and enemies closer. I know what kind of parents they both are and don't bash Eco because Eco new where her child was and safe. Holly will dump her kids with anyone. And leave them for days. I have seen it.
amber

Percy, IL

#160 Oct 25, 2013
That "dead chick" is my sister. i will do everything i can to get her justice. when them killers were busy trying to cover up their dirty work apparently holly didnt care to let her daughter watch them throw ecos limp body on the wheeler and watched her head bob going down the road according to what the childs father stated she came home saying. Her daughter is and was always in good hands.Eco was a good mother and when she went on "benders" she kept in touch and should be recognized as one. she knew what she was doing and didnt want her daughter around it. she would never give up custody for a car..heck her gma let her use hers whenever. you say you didnt know her but you said you hated her and you act like you knew her? i dont get you at all and really dont want too.
amber

Percy, IL

#161 Oct 25, 2013
holly had nerve to sit there and act like ecos friend then help her brother hide evidence before taking her to the hospital?? but eveyone tries io bash eco instead of the people who took not only ecos life away but a part of her daughters as well. some of you make me sick
yeah poor eco

Ashley, IL

#162 Oct 25, 2013
amber wrote:
That "dead chick" is my sister. i will do everything i can to get her justice. when them killers were busy trying to cover up their dirty work apparently holly didnt care to let her daughter watch them throw ecos limp body on the wheeler and watched her head bob going down the road according to what the childs father stated she came home saying. Her daughter is and was always in good hands.Eco was a good mother and when she went on "benders" she kept in touch and should be recognized as one. she knew what she was doing and didnt want her daughter around it. she would never give up custody for a car..heck her gma let her use hers whenever. you say you didnt know her but you said you hated her and you act like you knew her? i dont get you at all and really dont want too.
You're right. You're right. We should all be so lucky to have a "mom" like Eco. Let's work together to tell the world how great she was!
If So

United States

#163 Oct 25, 2013
If any of this is true Amber then as much as you want justice & to protect your sister, would you blame Holly for trying to protect her brother? Don't know any of ya just food for thought.
AMBER

Percy, IL

#164 Oct 26, 2013
you are hateful. are you perfect? didnt think so nor did i say eco was a perfect mother. are you a mother? Honestly, some of her friends are to blame here as well but im not getting into that. Eco was a GOOD mother NOT a perfect one but who is? Eco would call to talk to her daughter when she wasnt coming home.Least she didnt take her with her when she went drinking but your missing the bigger picture here...what type of mother she was when she was home. put her on and got her off the bus. went to EVERY school funtion and her daughters softball games. took her to outtings worked where she could get her daughter whatever she wanted. this isnt even about what type of mother she was its about getting justice for a person whose life was taken by trash. your just inconsiderate and if you are a mom shame on you.
AMBER

Percy, IL

#165 Oct 26, 2013
If So wrote:
If any of this is true Amber then as much as you want justice & to protect your sister, would you blame Holly for trying to protect her brother? Don't know any of ya just food for thought.
yes i blame her for she helped commit a crime. she is just as guilty as the rest of them. I would never put myself in that situation but if it had happened to me i would of called 911 asap. this is a life were talking about. i wouldnt hide evidence for thirty. fourty five minutes if i knew i did nothing or even if i knew i was at fault or a sibling was. if i was in hollys shoes i wouldnt have drove home with a critically injured person in my car to hide shyt then run around panicing for however long instead of going straight to the hospital. i wouldnt have moved an injured victim period . it took an hour for them to get her to the hospital. she could still be here if they didnt procrastinate.
yeah poor eco

Norris City, IL

#166 Oct 28, 2013
AMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i blame her for she helped commit a crime. she is just as guilty as the rest of them. I would never put myself in that situation but if it had happened to me i would of called 911 asap. this is a life were talking about. i wouldnt hide evidence for thirty. fourty five minutes if i knew i did nothing or even if i knew i was at fault or a sibling was. if i was in hollys shoes i wouldnt have drove home with a critically injured person in my car to hide shyt then run around panicing for however long instead of going straight to the hospital. i wouldnt have moved an injured victim period . it took an hour for them to get her to the hospital. she could still be here if they didnt procrastinate.
So maybe you covered for Eco when she hit and killed Earl Young? It's possible.
amber

Percy, IL

#167 Oct 28, 2013
hahaha you have proved to me and yourself (hopefully because obviously you need schooling and evaluated by a dr) reread the post i wrote.. like you said eco didnt deserve your words well the hell with you to repeat mine! eco didnt kill him. her ex bf girlfriend started that rumor bc she was jealous of her... wait are you that jealous one? hell she had alot of girls jealous.. sadly i wouldnt pass you to be ashley hanner. eco took three tests and passed every single one. if they had a doubt why didnt ashley have to take one? names are slimming down.. top two this is either ashley or zandalee. your so confident on what you say..."me and eco hated eachother" acting like you know something yet not at all confident in yourself to use your name.. too much dirt your scared its gonna come back and haunt you? or heck your probably a killer yourself.
yeah poor eco

Norris City, IL

#168 Oct 29, 2013
We are going to have to agree to disagree. I think Eco was a low life piece of crap, and you think she was the second jesus christ. I know she killed Earl Young and you believe I killed him. You want justice for eco and defend her, but blame holly for defending her brother in his time of need. You probably believe that Oswald acted alone and Obama had no clue we were spying on allied countries. We are way too different here. Arguments are made for debate teams and playground feuds. I feel your arguments have no validity and you feel the same way about mine. It's silly that two kids have began a keyboard war about a woman who neither one of us really knew that well. Go Red Sox!
AMBER

Percy, IL

#169 Oct 29, 2013
I didnt say she was a saint but she deserves respect. i didnt say you killed him i said you might be a killer yourself or have been in the deplers shoes. i know she didnt kill anyone. facts dont change nor does the truth. im defending eco because her life was taken by a number of people. those people are scum anyone in there right mind wouldnt drive around with a person who needed medical attention and go home for a half hour or so to hide evidence run around the yard like maniacs with someone dying in the very back seat of the van. so your a kid? no wonder you wont state your name hell i might be talking to one of them that helped kill her... you done said you didnt know eco at all but hated her and claim things she did so there is no validity to what you say. i know what im talking about and i know the woman in this "keyboard war". i am her sister.
yeah poor eco

Norris City, IL

#170 Oct 31, 2013
That's funny, she only talked about her brother. Never mentioned a sister. I don't think she liked you then.
amber

Percy, IL

#171 Oct 31, 2013
she might of mentioned him and not me and our other sister because we werent allowed to see him or talk to him when he was younger. just because i wasnt brought into discussion doesnt mean she didnt like me. you are very childish and for someone who hated eco, didnt know eco and "eco isnt worth my words" ... you sure do have alot to say about her. JUSTICE FOR A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL... ECO CHRISTINE EDMONDS.
yeah poor eco

Norris City, IL

#172 Oct 31, 2013
Beautiful Angel? Again, agree to disagree.
Amber

Carbondale, IL

#173 Nov 11, 2013
yeah poor eco wrote:
Beautiful Angel? Again, agree to disagree.
Hater. You must be insecure and probably ass ugly. She was beautiful. She must've pissed you off bad for you to continue to downgrade her after death and can't even use your own name. Jealous much? Is say... yes.
yeah poor eco

Herrin, IL

#174 Nov 12, 2013
No reason to be jealous of a trash can like her. She kept herself in a position that left her totally undesirable from any human being. Oh by the way, my name is Amber too. I bet your name is really Holly.
wack

Carbondale, IL

#175 Nov 12, 2013
yeah poor eco wrote:
No reason to be jealous of a trash can like her. She kept herself in a position that left her totally undesirable from any human being. Oh by the way, my name is Amber too. I bet your name is really Holly.
your a complete fraud please dont even reply to zandlee or her momma.......
Amber

Carbondale, IL

#176 Nov 16, 2013
Lol I knew it was zandelee! Your a hateful piece of trash kid. My sister is loved by so many and she was beautiful! Unlike you, fat ass.
justinz

United States

#177 Nov 16, 2013
I was a very good friend of Earl young,I was a friend of Eco.I can feel the hate,but I know if things happened beyond control,that Earl was a very loving and forgiving person,and we should all learn from this,or they all died pointlessly!everyone have a nice night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimmy (Mar '17) 6 hr Truth 92
its ok 15 hr Meg carl 2
Older white truck Sun BuzzBuzzBaby 9
Flat Cakes Sat Common Sense 2
Kimmy I (May '17) Fri Lbvs 29
recorded conversation May 18 Baby bye bye bye 2
Autumn morris May 18 Lmao 3

Christopher Jobs

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages