senior

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

They came up with a bunch of kids in the truck. A boy or man named tTim, he was missing teeth. Said he would trim my tree. Then he said he needed money for gas. I gave him the money for the tree and he never came back.

who does this to a litlel old lady beside a scammer and a hustler.

please be advised to not give money before the job is done. And expecially to a group of men that look like shit bums
jester the third

Heyworth, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

senior wrote:
They came up with a bunch of kids in the truck. A boy or man named tTim, he was missing teeth. Said he would trim my tree. Then he said he needed money for gas. I gave him the money for the tree and he never came back.
who does this to a litlel old lady beside a scammer and a hustler.
please be advised to not give money before the job is done. And expecially to a group of men that look like shit bums
sounds like tim curwick sr. And the shit bums were probably tim his nephew and some other crank head from the area..actually you paid for their box lol they high now and long gone with yo money hunny

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

There will always be people who scam those that aren't savvy enough to protect their own interests first.
shame

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Never pay anyone until the job is finished. I do tree work, backhoe work, home remodeling and much other stuff and I don't ask for a penny till i'm finished with the job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christopher Discussions

Search the Christopher Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 7 min KrisChristie 1,855
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min Terry rigsby 48,839
k mart 1 hr Ex Customer 44
whats wrong with west frankfort ?? whys it goin... (Jul '13) 1 hr i know 124
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nuguyntwn 3,826
Man Dies From Injuries Suffered In Home Explosion 2 hr well 1
Kiley Smith 2 hr lol hmm 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Christopher People Search