Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Evidently you have never worked for the public they think that they can treat you as they want because you are at work and if you are as rude to them as they are to you then they can report you and have you fired.A complement makes a person feel appreciated so try to complement a person once an a while it won't hurt.
jerk2jerk

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

TheWhiteRanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on making a post which clearly illustrates what is wrong with so much of "customer service" today. Your jumbled together mess of sentences, misspelled words and poor attitude towards customers leave a marked impression of the quality of service we could expect to receive. I'm sure you will quickly chime in with a line concerning "that's how people text" or "I don't care about typos" but that is simply an extension of the fact that a large percentage of youths in the country lack the intelligence or common courtesy to make it further through the employment pool than fast food.
You can run your mouth off to people over the internet about grammar and spelling, but your syntax is absolutely terrible. That's just as bad, Mr. Tryhard.
Red bird fan

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Sorry.
Shag

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

My wife and I always went through Hardeez drivethru on Suday morning on our way to church, until recently. At times the service got a little slow, but it was never unbareable. There was days that the employees were unfriendly, but I know that some get up early and were tired, or maybe had a late night, or whatever. I was young once too. We refused to go back when Hardeez stated on their sign, " Open on Christmas". If a corporation can't for one sacred day a year close down and give their employees a day off, then they will not have my business. If I worked there I would be pissed off too. It wasn't that long ago when everything except maybe a gas station was closed on Sundays. Now these companies won't even respect Christmas, and let people have day with their families. It's not just Hardeez either, I am noticing all the offenders. Shame on Hardeez.

“HE's watching YOU!”

Since: Jan 07

Out in the woods in S. Ill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Then dont eat there on Christmas. Or any other day. Not everyone in the US are Christians. Fed your faces on Sundays? That would be a sin to a lot of people too. Bet you would be even madder if they were closed on Ramadan or Hanukkah. I never had a job in 30 years that guaranteed you off for Christmas or any other holiday or birthday or any other day.
Josh

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Christmas is hardly a "sacred day" and nobody cares if you don't eat there anymore.
Shag

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I won't eat there, thanks for your permission. Just because you don't observe Christmas doesn't mean no one else does either. Josh,I highly doubt anyone cares about your thoughts on this either, but its out there. It is a topic about Hardeez, and these were my thoughts. I knew there would be some Christian hater out there that couldn't wait to jump on it. CHRISTmas is a sacred holiday to people, obvious not to you, but many. Just couldn't wait to bash on some christianity could you?

“HE's watching YOU!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

All these folks in Southern Illinois that are so Christian and have guns, but vote strait Democrat because their buddy is on the ticket, they are in some union, they are a teacher, got some piddly degree and indoctrination from SIU at best, or RLC at worst, they got a LINK card and welfare check and dont want the government's teat pulled out of their mouths, they are dirt farmers and make more money off of subsidiaries than growing soybeans, they like to party,drink and smoke dope so voting anything else would be uncool, or they did it because their daddy's daddy in the UMWA voted that way for FDR back in the 30's and they don't know any better, or they are some horny housewife and vote for anything that turns them on because the other side only has old white dudes on the ticket.Then you all blame Cook County and Springfield for your woes.
If you are going to throw religion in on a thread about greasy hamburger places, I might as well throw in politics also,to sweeten the pot.
concerned

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

jus me wrote:
Anytime I go to hardees whether its day or nite they are so SLOW and the girls work there are not professional at all and a few are rude. Anyone else have this problem?
WITHOUT A DOUBT THE WORT RESTAURANT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO !!!!
efgh

Murphysboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like a "wort" restaurant.
Tex

Murphysboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say McMary..
up yours

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hey idiots FOR ONE HARDEES IS NOT A FAST FOOD RESTURAUNT TWO THEY ALL FUCKING DRUGGIES BASICALLY EXCEPT MANAGERS AND YA OF COURSE THEY ARE IGNORANT BASTARDS BUT ONE LADY THERE WORKS HER ASS OFF AND GOES IN AND WORKS TOO MUCH FOR LITTLE PAY AND YA THE ONE BITCH THERE PUT A CIGERETE BUTT IN MY CURLY FRIES AND HMMPH THEY NEED TO LISTEN TO THE MANAGERS AND CRAP STOP DOWNING PEOPLE FROM THERE THEY ARE SLOW CAUSE THE UPPER MANAGER HIRES IDIOTS AND NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE AND THEY ARE ALL LAZY HAHAHAHA MAYBE THE HIRING MANAGER SHOULD GET FIRED FOR NOT DOING HER JOB RIGHT
whatever

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

and u best not be downing my mom she is professional she worked there as a high schooler then not anymore cause the one where shes from closed down and then we moved down here so she basically been working for hardees almost 8 years shes almost been working the one down here for 6 years the only lady there who hasnt quit or lost her job there shes the only one there that does the job right heck ik how to make all those damn sandwhiches cause i studied the paper she gets when they need to learn to make a new sandwhich so if u have anything to say bout my mom u can fuck off cause u make it seem like there is not anyone who does things right around there when there is at least one
whatever

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

grr added and lolz not suppose to be there

Since: Jan 13

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

true wrote:
Im sick of the smart ass girls that work there
not all of them are like that

Since: Jan 13

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Woe wrote:
<quoted text>
Im taking it you're a manager..you complained about your customers, disrespected your customers, and bragged about your profit...wow! Im also taking it from your comments that your staff dont look too good---I dont know what the reality is-since i have not seen them, but maybe have them brush their teeth & hair, cover tatoos, tuck their shirt in, dont come to work high, put their cell phones away while on the clock, maybe knock off the grabass, whatever...so you have a thriving business in this economy, which is awesome....but here you are discouraing your customers and 'leading' your staff...I think you've spelled out 'what' the problem at Hardees is.
hey if corperate found out they are coming in high theyll come drug test them all and might have alot of people fired makes life but if they do get fired then theyll test everyone before they get hired maybe it make life easier
DannyMan

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

The black male that works in the back is always out smoking. Drive by, and I see him out back all the time.

“HE's watching YOU!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Hardees not a fast food joint? Really? I pity the generation (2 or 3 generations actually) that never got to eat a burger made to order,from a cafe,diner, or small family owned restaurant, where most of the food was locally produced.
redbarn

Chanute, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Employees therecare GROSS food is nasty. WHITE trash
Question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I heard it was closing, is this true?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of76
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christopher Discussions

Search the Christopher Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,535
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Be kuel 505
Doug Furlow 4 hr Big girl 16
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Dusty Mangina 47,063
kody Vanfossan 12 hr wtf 8
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Fri jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
A guy named Blake Fri daddy 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••