First Prev
of 5
Next Last
jus me

Enfield, IL

#1 Apr 17, 2012
Anytime I go to hardees whether its day or nite they are so SLOW and the girls work there are not professional at all and a few are rude. Anyone else have this problem?
wfres

West Frankfort, IL

#2 Apr 17, 2012
I haven't been to WF Hardees in over a year. Same issues you have had. I save myself the frustration and go elsewhere!
what you said

Enfield, IL

#3 Apr 17, 2012
plus it seems like, even if i just get a bread sandwich, whatever i eat from there makes me sick
agree

Herrin, IL

#4 Apr 17, 2012
it usually sucks. and i agree they are rude there, no smiles nothing, if your that miserable than quit...

Since: Apr 11

United States

#5 Apr 17, 2012
I refuse to patronize their business. The prices are outrageous...the service is horribly slow...and some, but not all of the employees are rude and unprofessional. With my hectic schedule I always have somewhere to be at a certain time...I cannot set and wait for 10 minutes or more. On my last visit my son wanted a spicy chicken sandwich...something on the value menu that you would think would be a quick item to serve. We were parked and had to wait. After 22 minutes I went into the store and asked for the manager. I explained my situation to the manager who offered me a refund, but did not apologize for their mistake (stupidity). I will not go back. Hopefully it will fail financially like the one on Rt. 37 in Marion and the east-side Carbondale locations did. I would love to have a Wendy's or a Taco Bell setting on that property...they both have timers at their driveups with a protocol to follow.
Wow

Mascoutah, IL

#6 Apr 17, 2012
I agree it sucks and bentons is not any better.
Legion

Equality, IL

#7 Apr 18, 2012
they slow cook everything and management sucks. they generally hire dumb kids or drug addicts. the one in benton has two heroin addicts and a bipolar girl there. i havent been to west frankfort in years but i refuse to just because most hardees restraunts suck. du quoin is ok
Yupp Yupp

West Frankfort, IL

#8 Apr 18, 2012
Yup,
I got raw chicken there about 2 years ago and I didn't realize it until I bit into it. I was very sick after that.
I boycotted it until recently because the wife wanted something quick and was tired of MCDs. Needless to say I wasn't surprised the service was slow. So slow we left without our food.
I can't believe it is able to stay in business. I guess being that close to the interstate they get lots of out of town business. As for a Wendy's or a Taco Bell, dream on. We couldn't keep a KFC or a Burger King.
PLEASE

Memphis, TN

#9 Apr 22, 2012
horrible there. i mean 20 min for a bisquit and gravy, and the fries are never fresh its disgusting.
proud employee

Enfield, IL

#10 Apr 23, 2012
Maybe the reason u have problems is because u urself are rude. DNT ORDER FOOD THAT U KNO HAS COOK TIME..OR U WANNA COME THRU ND COME UP WIT THESE OUTRAGEOUS ORDERS. GOOD ND PEOPLE WHO ARENT PLEASED SHOULDNT COME BACK. WE HAVE PLENTY OF PEOPLR THAT COME EVERYDAY.O9
consumer

Herrin, IL

#11 Apr 23, 2012
proud employee wrote:
Maybe the reason u have problems is because u urself are rude. DNT ORDER FOOD THAT U KNO HAS COOK TIME..OR U WANNA COME THRU ND COME UP WIT THESE OUTRAGEOUS ORDERS. GOOD ND PEOPLE WHO ARENT PLEASED SHOULDNT COME BACK. WE HAVE PLENTY OF PEOPLR THAT COME EVERYDAY.O9
What happened tyo service with a smile, if you go to an actual resturant, dont you want the employees to be nice have a smile? you go into Hardees here and noone smiles, like they don't want to be bothered. If someone orders food a certin way thats what they want. you should do what pleases the customer. I never get my food correctly. its always messed up, there for i quit going there. the customers are why you have a job. you piss enough of them off you won't have a job. Shame on the manager for letting it happen in the first place, i'd get my a$$ fired if i was rude or messed enough stuff up...
proud employee

Enfield, IL

#12 Apr 23, 2012
Do u ever think of it from a workers point of view. We are understaffed there's people that bust their ass to keep the store up nd running. A lot of the people that come there come wit negative energy nd expect to get 5 star treatment. If people weren't judging people by race or by looks I dnt think there would be anything to complain about. People have to understand we cook to order..as soon as u order a spicy chicken..chicken tenders..anything really besides burgers nd hot ham it has to be cooked for a lil ova 3 mins people get in such a hurry they sit nd say their order on the screen is correct then when thefood is handed out..then its wrong..cmon people Listen nd pay attention people come in the store acting SS if they've never had any home training ..smh..certain things I can see cleaning up behind people..but certain things I feel like people are nasty nd lazy ass hell..who sit around nd try to pick on the people who are working. To get respect..u have to give it! People try to scam Hardee's everyday. People Lying bout their orders to get free food..really. grow up nd find some business! If u dnt like it dnt come back one less rude customer to deal with. I dnt believe Hardee's will be shut down anytime soon. We gross soo much money on breakfast alone!
get effing real

West Frankfort, IL

#13 Apr 23, 2012
proud employee wrote:
Do u ever think of it from a workers point of view. We are understaffed there's people that bust their ass to keep the store up nd running. A lot of the people that come there come wit negative energy nd expect to get 5 star treatment. If people weren't judging people by race or by looks I dnt think there would be anything to complain about. People have to understand we cook to order..as soon as u order a spicy chicken..chicken tenders..anything really besides burgers nd hot ham it has to be cooked for a lil ova 3 mins people get in such a hurry they sit nd say their order on the screen is correct then when thefood is handed out..then its wrong..cmon people Listen nd pay attention people come in the store acting SS if they've never had any home training ..smh..certain things I can see cleaning up behind people..but certain things I feel like people are nasty nd lazy ass hell..who sit around nd try to pick on the people who are working. To get respect..u have to give it! People try to scam Hardee's everyday. People Lying bout their orders to get free food..really. grow up nd find some business! If u dnt like it dnt come back one less rude customer to deal with. I dnt believe Hardee's will be shut down anytime soon. We gross soo much money on breakfast alone!

You work in the food service industry. If you can't handle the everyday stress and complication of putting fking meat on bread then please do one of the following. 1) Go back to school and attain a degree so you can find a better suited job. 2) Quit and let someone who has an IQ of 70 or greater and can do the job right.
Nothing

West Frankfort, IL

#14 Apr 23, 2012
proud employee wrote:
Spoken like a true asshole. It must be the customer because it's certainly not you and even if it was you people wouldn't do dick about it.
Let's play your little game. If I'm rude you don't cook my chicken properly and I get sick??
If my order is too complicated you would rather not have my business so I should just go elsewhere??
I'm not pleased and I won't be back...
true

Enfield, IL

#15 Apr 23, 2012
Im sick of the smart ass girls that work there
Happy grandma

De Soto, IL

#16 Apr 23, 2012
I was in Dollar Tree one day and the checker didn't say hello. She rang my stuff and didn't say come back or anything so when I got to the door, I said loudly "your welcome"...don't know if it made a difference or not.
In the know

Carterville, IL

#17 Apr 23, 2012
I think customers ought to show a little more respect to cashiers everywhere. I was in wal mart the other day, and the check out late, maybe in her late 50's didn't say anything, just checked my order. As I looked at her face, she didn't look happy, and I wondered what she could be going through, or how many jobs she may be trying to hold down to support herself or family. I've been trying to look through the eyes of those that are giving service to the public, and what they could be going through. Maybe we could all be a little more sympathetic. Now I agree, if someone treats you like an ass, then maybe just chalk it up as a bad experience, and don't lump all people in that category.
Happy grandma

De Soto, IL

#18 Apr 24, 2012
To: in the know....I am very understanding, but at the Dollar Tree, the girl was holding her phone in front of her and texting......
TheWhiteRanger

Brownsburg, IN

#19 Apr 24, 2012
proud employee wrote:
Congratulations on making a post which clearly illustrates what is wrong with so much of "customer service" today. Your jumbled together mess of sentences, misspelled words and poor attitude towards customers leave a marked impression of the quality of service we could expect to receive. I'm sure you will quickly chime in with a line concerning "that's how people text" or "I don't care about typos" but that is simply an extension of the fact that a large percentage of youths in the country lack the intelligence or common courtesy to make it further through the employment pool than fast food.
proud employee

Enfield, IL

#20 May 10, 2012
It's called autocorrect..or maybe a typeo. So that determines a persons intelligence? Looks like ur the one wit issues. I said what I said meant what I said nd it is what it is as simple as that ..thank u nd good day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mariah McFarland 57 min wowww 49
mexicans at 212 1 hr Pocho 23
Benji Howell 2 hr Adam 2
People who rip off the Government need to go to... 2 hr Notyourbusiness 6
dustin curry (May '12) 3 hr Stinky 39
drunk 3 hr truth 15
Poor poor Kimmy 4 hr Just the truth 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages