First Prev
of 3
Next Last
2kbird

West Frankfort, IL

#42 Oct 17, 2013
Thin crust pepperoni mushroom.... Holy crap that's good..
Customer

Tampa, FL

#43 Oct 18, 2013
I live a little outside the city limits and usually order Domino's..EVERY SINGLE TIME we've ordered there has been something wrong. I worked at a Dominos years ago, I understand that mistakes can be made and even overlooked. Sometimes they were small mistakes, so we just shrugged it off.
Then regardless of ordering over the phone OR ONLINE, we were being charged for items we ordered, that we never received! we'd call and instead of offering to fix it they'd "make note if sending us an extra" next time. Funny, because we didn't remember hitting the "pay for this now, well send it to you next time you order" button.
Even still, when we'd call next time, there wouldn't be any record of it, or they'd just add it and charge it. Forgetting to put marinara in the cheesy bread everytime? Ok, fine..But totally forgetting to bring a pasta? An entire topping?? having sandwich bread butchered to where the to piece is invisible?!
Thankfully we tried Papa Johns& it was amazing!! they have our business and our friends business!! Dominos needs to find the problem in their store and they might be decent!!!
2kbird

West Frankfort, IL

#44 Oct 22, 2013
Got two large pies for the price of one. It was ready in less than 20 minutes and we drove through to pick them up.. Got em home hot fresh and ready to enjoy.
All that to say I'm very pleased....
ken

Tampa, FL

#45 Oct 22, 2013
Sounds like someone is causing Papas trouble maybe they work at Dominos or Caseys give them a break, at least its more jobs for this dead town.
9n looker

West Frankfort, IL

#46 Oct 23, 2013
Yeah I like to so many people working, but I fear in a few months they will have to lay off half of them. They can't possibly keep up this pace.
Gnomer

Saint Louis, MO

#47 Oct 23, 2013
Have you seen their delivery area? They need all those people so they can cover the large area.
idiots

Carterville, IL

#48 Oct 24, 2013
Ya Jack Morrison Works there! He delivers weed to....Pizza n weed I guess that's perfect for him!
pizza lover

West Frankfort, IL

#49 Oct 24, 2013
bread pizza sucks wrote:
who wants to eat that crap? might as well eat a loaf of bread with ketchup on it,since thats about what their pizza is like.
Try Papa Johns thin crust, its not like bread, more like cracker, much better!
sanitary

Yates Center, KS

#50 Oct 24, 2013
I was sitting in the drive thru and the woman BARE HANDED making dough stopped making it, came over and opened the window, took my CASH, gave me CHANGE, closed the wimdow and I watched her walk back over and start making dough again. Really?!
Gnomer

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Oct 25, 2013
Jack Morrison doesnt work there- youre an idiot if you think he does. I doubt the person makin all the pizzas had time to stop and wait on you. That place is always hoppin.
wow

Herrin, IL

#52 Oct 25, 2013
sanitary wrote:
I was sitting in the drive thru and the woman BARE HANDED making dough stopped making it, came over and opened the window, took my CASH, gave me CHANGE, closed the wimdow and I watched her walk back over and start making dough again. Really?!
if thats all you have to bitch about ,move on.guess you dont see the person cooking your steak at the grill someplace else with the dripping nose etc.. making your drink and coughing in it while standing over it and putting a lid on it.,all health violations but what the hell ,it's a real world. It happens stay home,eat your own germs or get over it.
other places have
the fake nails in the food,or some of that caked on make up falling off in the food from a waitress that carries your food
ZuZuu

Carbondale, IL

#53 Oct 25, 2013
sanitary wrote:

I agree that's gross, but at least the germs will be killed by the heat when it's baked. That person needs to be re-trained in food sanitation for sure.
idiots

Carterville, IL

#54 Oct 25, 2013
I can see that one of there employees had to make a comment! Lol ..Seriously the food is nasty! Use some fkn gloves! I hope bi county comes in! If there's. enough complaints u bet they will be there! So call bi county and tell them everything! I am good luck everyone!
Momof2

Saint Louis, MO

#55 Oct 25, 2013
Why dont you ask channel 3 to feature them on the reataurant report card they do. I bet youll find they have perfect scores. They actually had them posted in their store the other day when i picked my pizzas up. They were clean, hot and really good. Quit hating and get pizza from somewhere else if you don't like it. I guarantee its cleaner than 99% of the other places we have to eat around here.
Neighbor

Murphysboro, IL

#56 Oct 25, 2013
sanitary wrote:
It looks like youre from Kansas. Maybe you have the wrong forum.
heard

Kansas City, MO

#57 Oct 27, 2013
Heard an employee got caught stealing from papa johns, true?
grizzlyadams

Murphysboro, IL

#58 Oct 27, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>

the city and state under our names does not mean were from that city. Its where our internet connection ping'd from.
anonymous

Kansas City, MO

#59 Oct 27, 2013
I have been there a few days won't name no names but heard of the thief. So yes true.
Sanitary

Carlyle, IL

#60 Oct 29, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, from Kansas.. Names Dorothy.
The house to the right of the drive thru is grey and nasty, always has a little brown skinny dog tied to the back door with no food, water, or shelter, and people always park at FCAH when Papa Johns lot is full. Now, stfu.
Sanitary

Carlyle, IL

#61 Oct 29, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
if thats all you have to bitch about ,move on.guess you dont see the person cooking your steak at the grill someplace else with the dripping nose etc.. making your drink and coughing in it while standing over it and putting a lid on it.,all health violations but what the hell ,it's a real world. It happens stay home,eat your own germs or get over it.
other places have
the fake nails in the food,or some of that caked on make up falling off in the food from a waitress that carries your food
So it was you, huh? I'm pretty sure the topic here says "Papa Johns" not "place cooking my steak and making my drink" and really? Deflecting, much? Correct, it's the real world and is FULL of NASTY PEOPLE so learn some couth and how to be sanitary. You just got busted so you GET OVER IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lacey Jean 23 min lol 4
wht can people tell me bout brandon snider? goo... 3 hr frost 3
Mike M vs D Rogers 5 hr whitey 2
quote for today 5 hr whitey 2
Steve Irvin having a baby at 50 or what 6 hr Back atcha 2
Melissa & heather 10 hr Are ya kiddin 14
who all have stds in royalton 10 hr Lawhohazer 6
Christopher Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web