hahah

West Frankfort, IL

#21 Oct 3, 2013
Wow they are to expensive
grizzlyadams

Marion, IL

#22 Oct 3, 2013
poor poor bellas...they had such good thin crust pizza...but its been empty since papa johns.
jane

United States

#23 Oct 4, 2013
Redbirdmom wrote:
"What the"..... the people that own Papa Johns are very good, kind, generous people that have given more support to our town and schools than most so be happy they're trying to make things be better around here.
They may support your school but on the downside, the manager sales weed prob to your children out the back.The owner is high 99% of the day.Wish they would stay away from the high school, I wouldn't let my daughter apply there because of their shady dealings.
janes high

Republic, MO

#24 Oct 4, 2013
jane wrote:
<quoted text> They may support your school but on the downside, the manager sales weed prob to your children out the back.The owner is high 99% of the day.Wish they would stay away from the high school, I wouldn't let my daughter apply there because of their shady dealings.
see above.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25 Oct 4, 2013
jane wrote:
<quoted text> They may support your school but on the downside, the manager sales weed prob to your children out the back.The owner is high 99% of the day.Wish they would stay away from the high school, I wouldn't let my daughter apply there because of their shady dealings.
AWESOME, I wonder if I can get my heroin pills delivered with my pizza. Pizza and getting high? Never heard of that before.

You are a very mean person!! What you say is bullsh*t.
I Wonder

West Frankfort, IL

#26 Oct 5, 2013
Ordered a large DeLux pizza from Pappa Johns to go. Told me it would be 10 minute wait. I waited 10 minutes went in and the manager tried to give me a coupon & told me they had just put my pizza in the oven. I told him where to stick his coupon and walked out. Went home & ordered a pizza from Dominos. I will never order anything from Pappa Johns again.
I Wonder

West Frankfort, IL

#27 Oct 5, 2013
I ordered a large delux pizza from Pappa Johns to go. Told me it would be 10 minutes. I waited ten minutes & drove in town to pick it up. When I arrived I was told they had just put it in the oven & it would be ten minute wait. The manager tried to give me a coupon & I told him to stick it up his a--Walked out & ordered a pizza from Dominos. I will NEVER do business with Papa Johns.
I Wonder

West Frankfort, IL

#28 Oct 5, 2013
I ordered a Large DeLux pizza to go from Papa Johns.Told it would be a ten minute wait. Waited 10 minutes drove in town to pic it up & was told they just put it in the oven. Manager tried to give me a coupon I told him to stick it up his a-- & walked out. Ordered a pizza from Dominos. Will NEVER try to do any business with Papa Johns again.
Unreasonable people

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Oct 5, 2013
"I wonder", you're being unrealistic if you think a brand new business that has been crawling with customers since opening only has a 10 minute wait. You're an idiot, especially if they tried to rectify their mistake.
I Wonder

West Frankfort, IL

#30 Oct 5, 2013
You are the idiot. Papa Johns TOLD ME that the pizza would BE READY in 10 minutes. They LIED. Bad start to a new business. Word travles fast.
Yoursmartjane

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Oct 5, 2013
jane wrote:
Jane is such the model parent for not letting her child apply for a job. Sounds like white trash too me. good luck living off the goverment now that its shut down.
No phone order

Carrier Mills, IL

#32 Oct 15, 2013
Sunday nite Spent 45 minutes trying to place a phone order.Hope they figure this out soon.
Gnomer

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Oct 15, 2013
Sounds to me like if you have to wait so long to get thru on the phone to place a order then they might just have it figured out. Thats just part of being the best pizza place in town on a weekend night and its brand new. Everyone either loves it or wants to try it.
2kbird

West Frankfort, IL

#34 Oct 15, 2013
Who owns it?? I thought Jill owned it.
Either way. All businesses have growing pains during start up.
"Unreasonable People" you are spot on... People expect instant gratification these days and frankly I refuse to reward such behavior.
I haven't gotten a pie up there yet, but the place looks slammed every time a go by so I'll give em a try when they slow down.

Location hidden

#35 Oct 15, 2013
One hour and 35 minutes to get a pizza delivered is too long. The two orders before that 65 mins and 55 mins , I will try them again during "March Madness". Pizza's were really good. Cookie was too sweet. Next time I'll try the apple pie.
Ralph

Herrin, IL

#36 Oct 16, 2013
I'd rather eat the box...
No phone order

Carrier Mills, IL

#37 Oct 16, 2013
Decided to call pizza inn .they answered.wings were good?Just call me unreasonable
vernell

Herrin, IL

#38 Oct 16, 2013
All this talk about papa johns , is making me hungry !!! Gotta call papa Johns !!!! Like they say either good or bad advertisement , is still advertisement !!! Keep it up folks. Free advertisement for papa johns !!!:-)

Location hidden

#39 Oct 17, 2013
What the wrote:
Nothing like dropping your pre schooler off at school and hearing some loud mouth lady (dressed in blue papa johns getup) wondering what the hell she's going to put her kid in for picture day.
I wanted to kindly remind this loudmouth that she was in a pre k building but the teacher looked embarrassed enough. Way to represent your company while looking like an idiot.
Maybe she learned her language from the bible? Hell is not a curse word. It is the name of the place sinners go after death.
curious

Herrin, IL

#40 Oct 17, 2013
Papa Johns is awesome. And delivery time is great. Prices are a little high but every place has their own!! Will gladly eat there many times in the future!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hurting 4 hr Prayers 4
Salena Bowlin? 6 hr :) 3
Nicole speakman 6 hr really 4
The Bladder Bucket 7 hr CIA 6
Olivia Rutland (Jul '15) 9 hr KingGeorge 7
Womans head found in Wayne Fitzgerald s.p. (Oct '11) 9 hr NotGuilty 36
donald j trump 9 hr NotGuilty 162

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance