Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Is that for real? WF is getting a Papa Johns right across from Dominos? Poor location. They better hope everyone loves Papa Johns and where will the patrons park?
Eric Armes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

In da parking lot Duh!!
badspotlol

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

It's actually an awesome location. Great spot for the delivery aspect of it.
yup

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Greasy franchise pizza makes me poop my pants. I'm not gonna be getting pizza from either.... I'll stick to real pizza places.
Papa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

I can't wait. Papa Johns has my favorite pizza and that garlic sauce they have is THE BEST! We should be really excited to get a new restaurant in town- more tax revenue, new jobs, growth, etc!!!
Herrin

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

I am a huge fan of papa johns and they are gonna give dominoes a run for their money!!! Their cheese sticks are amazing!!! Can't wait for them to open up!!!3434

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

I can't wait it's going to be good
Cheap

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Pizza Hut has a $6.55 large pizza. Let the pizza wars begin.
terry

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

got a roach on my pizza at pizza hut didn't ask for it either. true story

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Pizza Hut has good pizza for a franchise, but I like delivery. I ordered from Pizza Hut once and I will never make that mistake again. It took an hour to get it and it was soggy from sitting in the box too long. Soggy taco pizza is inedible. Pizza Hut delivery is pathetic, dominos gets my business for now. Papa johns will get my business when it opens. I wish a place in town made a pizza with a good crust, like the places from long ago. I remember the one in that one in the building just west of where podge's gas station use to be had great pizza and use to sometimes spin the crust in that big window. They had real pizza and real good pizza.
What the

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Nothing like dropping your pre schooler off at school and hearing some loud mouth lady (dressed in blue papa johns getup) wondering what the hell she's going to put her kid in for picture day.

I wanted to kindly remind this loudmouth that she was in a pre k building but the teacher looked embarrassed enough. Way to represent your company while looking like an idiot.
Chuckles

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

What the wrote:
Nothing like dropping your pre schooler off at school and hearing some loud mouth lady (dressed in blue papa johns getup) wondering what the hell she's going to put her kid in for picture day.
I wanted to kindly remind this loudmouth that she was in a pre k building but the teacher looked embarrassed enough. Way to represent your company while looking like an idiot.
I don't get it....
Ralph

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

It sucks worse than Dominos.Caseys best in this town.They shouldve opened a Papa MURPHYS
What the

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

It seems tasteless for parents to be in the pre k building very loudly stating 'what the hell' in front of 3-5 year olds...
Redbirdmom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

"What the"..... the people that own Papa Johns are very good, kind, generous people that have given more support to our town and schools than most so be happy they're trying to make things be better around here.
What the is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Like hell is the worst word your kids ever heard coming from you own mouth.
wfres

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

She never said it was an "owner" of Papa Johns - could be putting the word out that they need to look closer at who they are hiring.
Represent

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Whether it's the general manager or the delivery boy, on the clock or not, if you are in uniform you are representing the company. Granted, it sounds like it could have been a lot worse but regardless how people talk at home they should still be considerate while in a school
bread pizza sucks

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

who wants to eat that crap? might as well eat a loaf of bread with ketchup on it,since thats about what their pizza is like.
Claud

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

They delivered a pizza to my work for free this week. It was excellent. Loaded with topping and cheese. Best pizza I've had in a long time from anywhere in WF. Those folks have my business for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,277
kandy ramsay (Feb '13) 15 hr Billy milfsplitter 37
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Thu whatitis 3,911
Debate: Ferguson - Christopher, IL Wed kody vanfossan 1
hottest boys in town (Jan '13) Aug 20 Sue 12
Has Anyone Been Experiencing Strange Happening... (Mar '12) Aug 20 Bob 54
Construction Aug 20 Me Me 1

Search the Christopher Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••