Woman Busted After Posting Selfie in Stolen Dress

Jul 21, 2014 Full story: Q95.com 20

An Illinois woman who shared photos of her eye-catching new dress on Facebook was arrested after the pics caught the eye of people who knew the boutique she had allegedly stolen it from.

Full Story
Harvey

Medford, NY

#1 Jul 21, 2014
Not for nothing but I like busted women.

8-)
Maggie Gallaghers Schmear

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jul 21, 2014
Her distinctive bust led to her....

Oh, skip it.

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jul 21, 2014
Harvey wrote:
Not for nothing but I like busted women.
I had the tab open for too long and didn't see that.

But these things do tend to come in pairs.
The Fruit Humper

Medford, NY

#4 Jul 21, 2014
Maggie Gallaghers Schmear wrote:
<quoted text>
But these things do tend to come in pairs.
So do I!!!!
TaxeDrvr

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jul 21, 2014
She has went nationwide getting West Frankfort's out there. Her 5 minutes of fame or is that shame? I doubt if she gets it. What was she thinking??

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#6 Jul 21, 2014
Was it a dress or a stole? ;-)

I don't blame the store for being savvy. They installed some cameras, and the led to at least 4 arrests.

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Jul 21, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
Was it a dress or a stole?
I don't think you mink to type what you did.
CitiSin

Herrin, IL

#8 Jul 21, 2014
TaxeDrvr wrote:
She has went nationwide getting West Frankfort's out there. Her 5 minutes of fame or is that shame? I doubt if she gets it. What was she thinking??
That's just it. She wasn't thinking. Hadn't had a lucid thought in years. But you got to give her props. West Frankfort has made the national news and now is on Yahoo's homepage. I can hear the traffic backing up now with folks wanting to move into our little pit of the hell.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#9 Jul 21, 2014
Too funny! Especially when they do it to themselves. lol!
miss mix alot

United States

#10 Jul 21, 2014
Omg Becky look at her butt its got leopard print on it. Tee hee hee she must have dropped something cause she was bendin over or was that sposed to be a sexy pose? I hope not cuase it wazz not sexy oh fo shizzle
haha

Enfield, IL

#11 Jul 22, 2014
miss mix alot wrote:
Omg Becky look at her butt its got leopard print on it. Tee hee hee she must have dropped something cause she was bendin over or was that sposed to be a sexy pose? I hope not cuase it wazz not sexy oh fo shizzle
I'm I know right, I thought the same thing! Haha it looked like she was bent over waiting for an enema to be shoved up her ass! She is so gross, nasty doesn't even cover it! She has a kid she lost, pregnant again! I mean she is true definition of white trash! And this bitch is on yahoo news, the huffington post, hln/nancy grace! I mean she is so pathetic this story went nation wide!!! Lmao
Marley

Medford, NY

#12 Jul 22, 2014
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm I know right, I thought the same thing! Haha it looked like she was bent over waiting for an enema to be shoved up her ass! She is so gross, nasty doesn't even cover it! She has a kid she lost, pregnant again! I mean she is true definition of white trash! And this bitch is on yahoo news, the huffington post, hln/nancy grace! I mean she is so pathetic this story went nation wide!!! Lmao
If she had a Harley I'd do her.
miss mix alot

United States

#13 Jul 22, 2014
Marley what are you wearin beer goggles? Its way past closin time at Kellys lol let's hope you own a Harley some day so you can escape the dragon lady the next morning lol definition- smeared makeup tossled hair bed head Hahah
Godzilla

United States

#14 Jul 22, 2014
Hey I resembled that the night I met Gadzuki's father.........memories light the corners of my mind. Oh sorry jst walking down memory lane again.
Gadzuki

United States

#15 Jul 22, 2014
Mom! Stop embarrasing Me!
Father of Gadzuki

United States

#16 Jul 22, 2014
Gurl You sho looked Fine the night we met but you lit my hair on fire with Your breath you were soo hot!
amazing

Benton, IL

#17 Jul 22, 2014
The poster girl for So. Illinois white trash right there in West BY GOD
Frankfort !

What else is new ?

“Denny Crain”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18 Jul 22, 2014
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
Too funny! Especially when they do it to themselves. lol!
Cameras are for people who don't have time for karma :)
WELL

Marion, IL

#19 Jul 22, 2014
was reading cosmopolitan magazine online and seen the story,of all things to make headlines,why couldn't it have been Wild Bill dancing or something decent,people are lacking for news stories thats for sure.Good advertisment for the store,wonder if anyone has started making tshirts to sell.
Big Back Yard

Medford, NY

#20 Jul 23, 2014
The "eye-catching" soon led to eye gauging......However, the mental image can never be erased.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kermit Watkins Living Water Church 30 min Truth hurts 5
Man Arrested For Allegedly Possessing Six Pound... 1 hr Brandy 6
cynthia sample hamm 2 hr astro climber 8
miki 2 hr bitch hater 3
with the cashier at Bowlins (Aug '13) 8 hr toohottotouch 9
anyone know anything about a guy name James tha... (Jun '13) 16 hr xxxx 44
Christopher Women (Jan '14) Wed toohottotouch 2
Christopher Dating
Find my Match

Christopher Jobs